LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Unlucky Day/Fed up/ A stratergy for sneaking diapers into your house!

So after quite some time of going off being a diaper lover, I think its starting to manifest itself back in me after quite a big break. Which means it was time to order myself some new ones. So I used my new stratergy which I highly recommend to anyone who orders online and is worried about friends/family finding out when a big parcel comes to the door.

This is mainly aimed at closet diaper lovers/people living with parents-friends/people who want to keep this to themself.

Firstly private browsing is your best friend, im pretty sure if your reading this post then if you share a computer or have nosy people around, youl already know this one. You will be able to go on many different sites that sell adult diapers and they will be more than willing to help you out with being discrete. You can also make a separate email you don't always use to register to these websites and make orders on.

Most online companys (at least in the uk, I imagen it is similar where you are) will deliver your parcel (diapers) in plain packaging straight to a local store or if not you will have the option to divert it to one of several optional local stores that you can pick up from later. So this eliminates the pressure of sweating it when your box/bag of diapers is delivered and worring what time it will come, if friends and family will question it, or if you start to create some sort of suspicion which will then make other people curious to poke around your stuff and so on. This also eliminates trying to have them delivered to a friends house who isnt aware of you being a diaper lover and running the risk of other things I just mentioned.

Where as if you go pick them up from the store then 9 times out of 10, the person behind the desk is not going to know what your picking up, they are also not going to care what your picking up, or even going to give it a second thought as to what it might be.

Once you've been and collected your diapers from the store or pickup location then congrats on getting your hands on the diapers and still noone having a clue what you have in your box/bag.

Next bit can be a little more awkward, which is taking them into your house and past any people you don't want to know. This is where I should mention, you should be careful to how many you order/how big the diapers are, since you still have to put them in something and obviously bigger is gonna be more suspicious. I think a pack of 10 or maybe a sample pack of 2 might be a good place to start. I am quite fortunate that I can put mine in the boot of the car since I drive and can leave them there for a long time to choose take them in the house when most people are asleep and everyone is clueless. But for other pople who can't drive yet or are less fortunate to not have car, I think the best stratergy is after picking them up from the store, you would want to then transfer the diapers into something that is more familier to peoples eyes, something people wouldn't bat an eyelid at ( like a backpack/handbag - anything thats not see through )  and maybe get rid of the packaging before getting home. I think the best place for this is probably public toilets as noone will see you here and it gives you some privacy. If you want to get rid of the packaging, then im pretty sure there will be a bin nearby and since itl be plain packaging, nobody will look at you for any reason.

After you've done all that, you should be able to confidently just walk into where you live, go to your room and just throw down the bag as if everythings normal and then you can choose whenever is best to stash your diapers in a place you know is best in your room. Best places to stash your diapers is somewhere noone is ever going to look or even be slightly intrested in looking. One place I found which its rare for people to look is if you make a tiny thin slit in your bed base, diapers can fit in one by one and its normaly covered by a bottom sheet, even when the sheets are changed its not obvious that there is a hole there. Other places I can think of would be bed drawers, back of cloths drawers, under loads of cloths in your wardrobe, im pretty sure you can use your imagination depending on what your bedroom is set out like.

Best times I found I could wear my diaper without being caught/bothered by other people was in my bedroom overnight or if your lucky when everyone goes out, although that ones always risky unless you know 100% when they will be coming back.

As for disposing your diaper once your done, it can be messy so you don't want to be holding onto it for to long, so either sneak it into your trash, straight into the bins outside, not inside where people will be adding their own rubbish. If you really can't get rid of it straight away, it would be an idea to have some sort of scented bags, nappy bags are ideal if you can get them, so you don't start to draw anyones nose into your room. You can then put the dirty diaper in your bag and take it to a public bin if your really concerned someone will look into your rubbish for some reason, however very unlikely it is. I imagine park bins or a public toilet bin would be discrete enough to throw it away in.

Im guessing a lot of you will know all these tips and tricks, but I know I didn't when I started out. So I hope this will help some of you.

Aside from the little strat guide I made. The reason I put fed up was because me being as careful as I normaly am, I managed to order the wrong size of diapers and then had the nightmare today of taking a big box with a big returns label saying incontinence on it and the postal worker asking the routine question of whats in the box, for me to answer "incontince products" whilst trying to brush it off as if it wasn't mine. This made my heart sink a fair bit, since there was a qu behind and saying this outload to postage worker and people hearing behind made me feel very embarrassed. I did consider not returning the diapers but it was a lot of money for me to just leave it, and I need the money to order some more in my size. I will be making double as sure in future as to what size im ordering, I normaly do anyway but fingers crossed I don't slip and make that mistake again. I still wouldn't let that put me off ordering again and it shouldn't put you off, if that should ever happen to you. Im still very fustrated though since I was looking forward to tucking into bed tonight all secure and snug and knowing there would be no getting up for the bathroom in the middle of the night ¬¬. Now I will have to wait for refund and have to order again, which means another 5-7 days of waiting. yay :(

• Thanks 1

Blimey.  I'm glad I'm older & have some degree of control over things at home.  It used to be a lot harder for me too.  Having some carpentry skills & my own house means I can build places to hide things.  Being retired means I'm the one home when the parcels arrive.  And I'm the one who does the washing & deals with the rubbish disposal anyway.  You've made me realise how well-off I am!

I'm well off in the regard that the worst I have to deal with is Awkwardness and sometimes I get questions (always from my Mom) about If I'm wearing a diaper, why I like diapers, would I in a future situation.

But at least I have a decent size room, plenty of storage space, and my room doesn't get searched, my stuff doesn't get thrown out, and most of all I dont have to worry about getting kicked out of the house (since I pay a lot of our bills).

My biggest way to avoid the Awkwardness most of the time is that I almost never wear around her and I time my orders so they can arrive when she is out of town seeing her Boyfriend for the weekend.

On 8/10/2018 at 8:54 PM, Comfortably diapered said:

It saddens me to hear so many people having to do mission impossible stunts and hide something as simple and safe as diapers. It should not be so stigmatized. but  what can you do.

I agree. It angers me that society has demonized diapers. They are far more comfortable than underwear and are amazing for people suffering from health conditions. If anything, they need to be looked at in a more positive light.

Well, in my case I just dislike awkward situations when I know I'm not doing anything wrong and I shouldn't even be questioned about diapers because I have for years held down a full time job and paid whatever bills I had to pay; I do all my Adult Responsibilities so I think I should be able to enjoy diapers on my time off.

(Picture linked below)

Well im happy to let you know I successfully have my new stash after the mess up, a whole week later. I don't normaly go for AB diapers but they are my size and absorb alot and im childish enough to enjoy the way they look without even being an AB :). I thought I would try a few samples of ones I haven't tried before aswell. :P

DL.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

And the thing to me is that the stigma is not as bad as you'd think it would be.  While I remain very careful about who knows about my diapers, I have never gotten a bad reaction,With the exception of - and these are big - my ex-wife and the judge in the divorce.

Every friend I've told is still my friend.  Every girlfriend I've had since The divorce have been pretty cool about it.  Last one didn't want to play, but was ok with me wearing.  New girlfriend says she's willing to change me on occasion.

It's a bit off topic, but I wonder what others experiences have been.

On 8/12/2018 at 5:24 PM, Lil Fox Scotty 91 said:

I agree. It angers me that society has demonized diapers. They are far more comfortable than underwear and are amazing for people suffering from health conditions. If anything, they need to be looked at in a more positive light.

I don't know about your underwear.. but I will say this, I miss some of my panties. Oh my god some of them are so comfy! I think it is a matter of much are you willing to spend on undies, and us girls tend to be more willing (read:accustomed) to paying more for clothes, so we don't have the same sticker shock that dudes have when buying underwear by the piece instead of packs of 3-100 (bloody COSTCO)

1 hour ago, GhostGirl said:

I don't know about your underwear.. but I will say this, I miss some of my panties. Oh my god some of them are so comfy! 

Are you in diapers fulltime? I must admit as well that I miss some of the panties I used to wear as they were simply so satiny and smooth.  Pastel pink with a whisper of lace just makes the girl inside of me scream with happiness.  I never really wore pretty thongs (maybe on a few occasions) or the such as they did not support my maxipads.  I guess you could say that I used to love the full brief granny panties.

4 minutes ago, MarkSmith said:

Are you in diapers fulltime? I must admit as well that I miss some of the panties I used to wear as they were simply so satiny and smooth.  Pastel pink with a whisper of lace just makes the girl inside of me scream with happiness.  I never really wore pretty thongs (maybe on a few occasions) or the such as they did not support my maxipads.  I guess you could say that I used to love the full brief granny panties.

I am working hard to get out of diapers full time. There is a surgery and implant thingy they can do that will help me regain lost bladder capacity, but they want to see some strengthening of my pelvic floor AND want to to wait until after I have my baby to do it, so at least 6-7 months. Even as I regain continence, and retrain for me new bladder size, I will still have to at least have a pantie liner as I currently have less then 30% of the bladder capacity I had... however, that number is up from immediately after the surgery, so yaay!

My incontinence is not so much a nerve issue or anything, but a result of kidney's outputting liquid faster than my bladder can store it, and my pelvic floor lacking the strength to keep it in.

But as for the panties, I am obviously not going to go into detail, as that never ends well for a girl on a public forum, but I will say that thongs can go "F" themselves. I understand their purpose is to hide a pantie line when wearing tight clothing, but seriously, f that shit. Men don't have to hide their undies lines when wear tight pants, why do I! :-p

18 minutes ago, GhostGirl said:

I am working hard to get out of diapers full time. There is a surgery and implant thingy they can do that will help me regain lost bladder capacity, but they want to see some strengthening of my pelvic floor AND want to to wait until after I have my baby to do it, so at least 6-7 months. Even as I regain continence, and retrain for me new bladder size, I will still have to at least have a pantie liner as I currently have less then 30% of the bladder capacity I had... however, that number is up from immediately after the surgery, so yaay!

My incontinence is not so much a nerve issue or anything, but a result of kidney's outputting liquid faster than my bladder can store it, and my pelvic floor lacking the strength to keep it in.

But as for the panties, I am obviously not going to go into detail, as that never ends well for a girl on a public forum, but I will say that thongs can go "F" themselves. I understand their purpose is to hide a pantie line when wearing tight clothing, but seriously, f that shit. Men don't have to hide their undies lines when wear tight pants, why do I! :-p

Well I hope that your surgery goes well and that you will be back in panties soon.

I know as a man who used to wear full brief panties my wife often commented about my panty line showing through my khakis so yes some men do understand.

15 hours ago, GhostGirl said:

Having an implant to help your bladder retain again so you can get out of diapers may sound like a great idea but its something that should not be taken lightly as there are possible  complications and issues depending on what device they insert.

I would recommend doing a ton of research and definitely get a second opinion some times diapers are the best option as there are no side effects and the just work.  I can think of a few troubling questions righ off the bat

What happens if the device fails and you can not pee and I am hours away from a hospital emergency room when you notice  pee retention can be fatal

how often does it need to new replaced this could meen surgery every few years  that can lead to bigger complications and leed to needing a urine bag and line permintly attached through a hole in you tummy.

can you have a second baby afterwards (you may decide you want a second or third child) 

intections are a possibility as well 

Diapers do prevent you from wearing tight jeans and that may be important to 19 year old girl but is it worth the risks and possible regrets, I have read a few forms that guys have gone through a similar surgery and have ended up removing the device snd in-one case it failed and could not be totally removed. 

Some times the simplest solution is the best Dispers wont kill you if they fail, and after a while they become part of your daily routine and you stop thinking or worrying about being back in diapers.  I skipped the meds and surgery options and wear diapers 24/7 and I do not regret my decision but only you can decide what is best for you but really think about it fashion choices (tight form fitting pants) should not be a part of incontinence managment choices when thinking about major surgery.

3 hours ago, Rob110 said:

Having an implant to help your bladder retain again so you can get out of diapers may sound like a great idea but its something that should not be taken lightly as there are possible  complications and issues depending on what device they insert.

I would recommend doing a ton of research and definitely get a second opinion some times diapers are the best option as there are no side effects and the just work.  I can think of a few troubling questions righ off the bat

What happens if the device fails and you can not pee and I am hours away from a hospital emergency room when you notice  pee retention can be fatal

how often does it need to new replaced this could meen surgery every few years  that can lead to bigger complications and leed to needing a urine bag and line permintly attached through a hole in you tummy.

can you have a second baby afterwards (you may decide you want a second or third child) 

intections are a possibility as well 

Diapers do prevent you from wearing tight jeans and that may be important to 19 year old girl but is it worth the risks and possible regrets, I have read a few forms that guys have gone through a similar surgery and have ended up removing the device snd in-one case it failed and could not be totally removed. 

Some times the simplest solution is the best Dispers wont kill you if they fail, and after a while they become part of your daily routine and you stop thinking or worrying about being back in diapers.  I skipped the meds and surgery options and wear diapers 24/7 and I do not regret my decision but only you can decide what is best for you but really think about it fashion choices (tight form fitting pants) should not be a part of incontinence managment choices when thinking about major surgery.

First, there are a lot of side effects to diapers. Rashes, increased risk for UTI (Huge for us girls), increased difficulty managing menstrual cycles, self-esteem, etc...

I mean, the plain simple fact is I don't want to be forced to wear diapers. It isn't about tight jeans, or whatever vain crap you think us girls care about, it is about not having to carry around diapers, it is about not having my living costs increased because I can not hold my piss in me long enough to get to a toilet. It is about not having to worry as much about UTIs, or having to schedule time where I can sit virtually naked doing nothing else really to help avoid rashes, especially consider I live in a place that gets hut and humid as all get out.

You don't think I have considered the risks? The implant I am getting is new, so there is not a ton of information out on it yet, however, it is not a mesh which is what causes most people problems. Mesh works when your bladder does not inflate right, etc... (We didn't talk about them much, other than explaining why it wont work for me.) I have had a part of my bladder removed. The implant I am going to receive is basically going to just replace that piece that is missing, as well as some of the scarred tissue that is no long elastic. 

So, to conclude... despite your imaginations, my choice to go through with this has nothing to do with tight jeans, but decreasing the risk of UTI, easier management of personal hygiene, and an overall quality and cost of life improvement. I am seriously offended that you would think I would make such an important decision over how I look in jeans.