LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Telling hotels about your bedwetting

Telling hotels about your bedwetting  

131 members have voted

1. 1. When you're travelling, do you contact the hotel in advance to warn them? Do you call them, or send an email? How do you word it?

• I don't contact them about my bedwetting
    • I check to see if the bed is protected after checking in, and if it's not I'll call housekeeping and ask
    • I send an email requesting a protected bed before check-in
    • I call the hotel to request a protected bed before check-in
    • It's in my frequent traveller profile for the hotel so I don't need to contact them directly
    • I never stay at hotels
  2. 2. What do you bring to a hotel?

• Cloth diapers
    • Disposable diapers
    • Plastic pants
    • Bed pad
    • Other
    • Nothing

On 9/8/2022 at 2:05 PM, rusty pins said:

Telling them ahead of time that you wet the bed and wear diapers is doing it to get your jollies by letting people know you wear diapers.  Accidents can happen, but won't if you do the decent thing and take all precautions including better quality diapers, booster pads, waterproof pants and disposable bed pads to insure the bedding and mattress won't get any leaks on them.  If you don't feel that way or care about other people's property, then I hope every guest and visitor to your home shits on your couch and pisses on your carpets. 

Hmmm... while I see what you're trying to say, i think that in my opinion you take it too far...

When at home, I wear cloth diapers and they work well.  I'm familiar with what they can do, and how to get them to work well, with only rare leaks.

When I'm traveling I wear disposables.  As a side-sleeper, they are much less reliable for me, even with plastic pants.  Leaks are not unexpected.  Although I have a thin bedpad that I carry, I haven't found one that reliably will stay in place over night, and I tend to move a lot, so it's not impossible that the leak will be onto the bed, despite efforts.

Bottom line... I've been traveling as a bed wetter for 20+ years, and leaks happen.  As a responsible person who knows the limitations of all the precautions I take, I'd rather give them the option to help protect their property... and some do, and some don't.  But it's not a 'getting your jollies' thing...

• Like 3