LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Do you sleep with someone who wets the bed

stevewet

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Growing up I thought I would always be alone as I wet the bed every night. My Mother used to say no woman will ever sleep with you but she was wrong. I have had several girlfriends and long term relationships. I am now happily married despite still being a bedwetter. None of them have ever seen it as a big deal.

• 2 weeks later...

I have wet my bed nightly since I was 12, so I am always diapered for bed. In 2007 my loving husband was diagnosed with prostate cancer. The only treatment that worked for him was radical prostate surgery. After that his bladder control started to fail. Since 2009 he has also worn diapers to bed.

The big C word is always scary, but to win by having some surgery done is always a blessing.  So your husband now wears diapers to bed along side you.  Count your blessings, it could have turned out much worse!! I am certain with your help, he accepted this change in life with little concern!!  Great to have a wife that understands these things so well and can be there for her life love when he needs her most.  I wish you both a long loving life together, and keep the bed protected with some of the products we hear about in another thread.