LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A New Home(Private w/ Baby Gabrial)

When she was getting changed and cleaned up the inside of her legs showed that she was developing a rash. It's not looking good it is actually looking highly irritated. She probably couldn't even close her legs without it being painful.

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He saw this and grabbed some rash cream that he had left over because his sister had brought his niece to stay for the summer once when she really needed someone to watch the girl for the summer while she went away to a romantic summer vacation with her then boyfriend now turned husband. Now they all spend time together as a family. He quickly applied the cream and then smiled as he finished changing her.

The cream felt cool on her and her cries calmed down as a result. As usual she silently layed back as Gram applied it on her and quietly sucked her thumb to keep her at ease. The sun was down outside but the lights in the room were a little too bright so she closed her eyes to shield them. 

Once he had applied the cream, he noticed that she had her eyes shut and so he dimmed the lights to a manageable level. He was really gonna have to get some lightbulbs that didnt hurt her eyes and could be kept at full strength but, he didnt even know where he could get such a thing.

Sent from my SM-J727T using Tapatalk

Marys room is princess themed so it has various disney princessess on the walls, they were sharing the wall. Her big girl bed that she would have been sleeping in had a "Frozen" themed bedsheets. She had various stuffed animals sitting around the room, the room already had a little toybox that was empty and she could use to fill up with toys.

Mary had no idea who these people in pretty dresses were. She didn't get to watch Disney movies and shows so she isn't as excited as a normal little girl would be and she just stared at Gram as he went to get her some new panties.

He got her some new panties and dressed her in them and PJ pants as it was time to put her down for bed and tucked her in asking if she wanted a bedtime story before opening the book and waiting for her decide whether or not she wanted a story before bed

"Okay sweetheart, here's a nice story for you." He said as he showed her the book he was gonna read her and then the page that was gonna begin the story before he would start to read it to her. He made sure to be as animated as possible so that she would be happy while he was reading the story to her.

Overnight she once again wets herself due to having a drink before bed. She sleeps through the night having some of the best sleep she's had in a while. However the next morning she wakes up the next morning due to being tired she early on forgot what happened yesterday and starts crying when she remembers the cries calm a bit but now she's scared and wants attention.

Upon seeing Gram she calms down and sucks her thumb but still whimpers since she needs be changed after being in cold wet panties all night long. Plus her mattress in her crib is soaked. She  lays her head on his shoulder and clings to him for dear life as sunlight is hidden from the bedroom due to the closed curtains.

Gram holds her and brings her to be changed and lays her down so that he can do so. Soon enough though she is changed and decides he will deal with the mattress when he comes back from going to the atore and getring diapers for her to wear.

Mary is charged into clean panties and clothes as she lays back sucking her thumb wondering what's next and what will she be doing now. What will happen and will it be good or bad? These thoughts flowed through her mind and made her slightly paranoid and pretty needy so when Gram stepped away to get her another dress she would start crying and reach for him.

"Princess, dont cry now, daddies got you. Hey you know what i was thinking, since you havent been able to make it to the potty on time and dont know when you go and are going through changes of like nothing, i think i might need to put you in something that will hold more of your accidents when you do go. Dont worry i dont think of you any less and i certainly dont love you any less. Its just that i want you to feel comfortable when you sleep and when your sitting on me. Plus you can sit and watch cartoons for longer and not have to worry about missing the show because you have to get changed right away. " He told her.

Mary didn't really understand what he was implying she be put in but if it keeps her from being uncomfortable and get to watch tv longer than she wanted it "otay da-dy" she lisps with her thumb in her mouth and saying daddy for the first time sort of. Due to not being allowed to talk much she only knew what she was allowed to say like apologies for accidents. Even words and phrases she knew she didn't say much so they sounded like baby talk which she would do sometimes as well.

"Okay then, we cab go right now and also we can get you some bottles so that you can drink from them easier and maybe a few different pacifiers too. Would yoy like that princess, hm?" He asked her

"Yes da-dy i want baba and pi-pi" she said having recognized the words bottle and pacifier but using her words for them. She reached for him from the changing table with one arm making grabby hands as she was sucking her other thumb.

He picked her up and then brought her down and buckling her into the carseat and gets in the drivers seat and drives off to the specialty store and once they get there stops and gets out with her in his arms.

She clings to him and hides her face in his neck as the sun is out and bright today. Luckily there doesn't seem to be much traffic out so no immediate loud noises to set the girl off. It would probably be best if she wore something that would cover her head from the sun. Something more attached than a hat. *cough cough* bonnet *cough cough*

(wow...super obvious girl....)
He notices the sun and looks around for something that he can put on her head and initially finds nothing but after another round of searching he finds what he is looking for and puts a hat on her though the hat is a tiny bit big for her, it is none the less effective in covering her from the sun.

(Eh hey whatever keeps the plot moving)

The hat feels a bit heavy but it's not too bad when she is laying on Gram's shoulder. She has to constantly pull the hat back down or it slides off of her. She grunts and almost growls getting adorably frustrated with it but if it wasn't protecting her from that mean old sun she would throw it on the ground.