LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A New Home(Private w/ Baby Gabrial)

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Tay wit da-da!" She says the closest thing to words that has come out of her mouth since her nap. She nuzzles her face to his chest and she glares at the woman who continues to smile at her and then starts making weird faces which actually tickles the seven year old with baby mentality 

Paige chuckles "here honey i brought a snack wanna sit with me real quick" she asks as she pulls out the true weakness of children everywhere. A chocolate chip cookie. Mary stares at it and her grip loosens as Paige picks her up and places Mary in her lap and holds the cookie to her mouth which she nibbles tiny pieces.

He looks at Mary and watches her nibbling and chuckles "What happened to wanting to be with Daddy?" He teased her playfully and hoped it worked out the way he thought it was gonna work out.

Sent from my SM-J727T using Tapatalk

He shouldn't have said that because now she is reaching for him as he is leaving the room. She starts crying again "oh no baby your dada will be back" Mary cries louder so Paige adjusts her into cradling her like a baby and begins rocking her and the smooth motion calms the girl who starts sucking her thumb

She makes content baby noises as she holds da-da's hand. She is starting to think this woman isn't so bad. Paige smiles down at her "you're not getting sleepy at all. Someone must have just had a nap? Was it Mary? Did Mary just have a nappie wappie?" Paige cooed to Mary like she was just any other baby and Paige giggled a little 

"So? What do you think? Is it gonna be worth it for you to go through the hassle for her?" He asked as he thought he heard what sounded like a hissing, but he could not be sure yet because it could just be part of Mary's baby noises. Mary looked so Content in Paige's arm. Paige was a good surrogate mom, even if it was for a little while. He wished they could find a way to reconcile their differences, but it wasn't gonna be as cut and dry between the two. "Oh right I almost forgot! She has a sensitivity to the light and doesn't like loud noises." He warned as he noticed Paige using one hand to rock Mary and the other to turn on the lamp that was on the table next to her and that would definitely make Mary upset and she would be afraid of the lady again.

Paige pulled her hand away "well we could definitely get her into the daycare the thing is what age group do we place her with" he said and thought about how she is also sensitive to loud noise "the noise isssue is going to be difficult if you want her to be around other children"

"Well, yeah that is gonna be the hard part, what age group would be best for her, she still wears diapers, can't control her urges, sleeps in a crib, speaks in babbling, I'm at a loss here Paige." He said as he looked at her and continued to think.

"Well i say she stays with the toddlers but they may be too loud. She will probably have to be in my class with the four and five year olds. It'll be easier to keep watch of her but then there is the noise situation and going out for recess." She says lifting Mary up in the air and bringing her down to rub nosee with her which she was scared at first but once she realized she was safe she started to enjoy it.

"Looks like there is a happy baby in our presence." He cooed as he and Paige continued to talk about where to place Mary when he had to take her to the daycare center so that she could make a friend and then be in daycare while he worked.

Mary babbled along not realizing he had no idea what she was saying. Her babbles had the occasional "da-da" or other words she actually knew in them. Paige took a moment to think "i say you need to get her used to being out in public before you enroll her in daycare"

"That's the tricky part and I'm gonna regret this later, but go ahead and turn on the lamp and see what I mean by her sensitivity to light, maybe also turn on the tv, because I might as well show you both while you're here." He sighed and prepared himself for the worst. 

Paige looks at him funny for a moment "are you sure about that? Ok i guess it can't be that bad" she first turns on the lap and the flash of light suddenly turning on scares Mary making her jump and she whines as she sheilds her eyes and scrambles to daddy's chest for safety. It's honestly cute but that was just a lamp light. The noon sun is much worse. She then turned on the tv and turned the volume to a relatively normal high and Mary covers her ears and starts bawling her eyes out so Paige quickly shuts both off

"See what I mean?" He said as he started to try and comfort her but he wasn't getting anywhere as he rubbed her to the tune of higher and higher pitches of crying and a little bit of screaming until it filled the whole room and sounded like a temper tantrum, more than an actual cry.

Paige is wide eyed and just wondering what the heck happened to this kid as Mary cries her eyes out and screams ger lungs out with them. Paige comes closer and tries singing to Mary but she was having nome of it. Mary thinking that its her fault that they did that screamed in between cries "I SOWWY I SOWWY!!!!"

"Baby girl, you did nothing wrong, I promise, you're okay. Daddy is still here and he will never leave you for anything, you are my sweet baby girl." He cooed as he continued to calm her down and after about maybe an hour of both of them trying they managed to get her calm and she looks as if she is gonna cry again if another bright flash of light happens. "See? No more bright lights? It's okay sweetheart, no one will make you see bright lights anymore." He told her as he continued to try and keep her calm. He was gonna be feeling the brunt of this one for a while but he had to do it to show Paige what happened and why it was so tricky to do what she suggested.