LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A New Home(Private w/ Baby Gabrial)

After a few heart pounding rings he can hear the distinctive sound of someone answering the phone and he hears a familiar feminine voice talking to someone else saying "let me take this call real quick before the kids get here" he then hears her go into somewhere more private she must be at work right now considering the time. "Gram? Is that you?" The woman who it says on Gram's caller ID as Paige asks into the phone.

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Yeah Paige, it's Gram." He said into the phone as he tried to keep his voice down as he got up and went just outside his baby girl's room so that he could talk to her normally without disturbing her "How...how are you?" He asked a bit nervous and wondering why he was even doing this.

"That's...*ehm*...that's really good to hear...I  um got a bit of a situation I need help with. I recently adopted a seven-year-old from an adoption center but she is clearly not at the mindset of seven and is more like what you would find at the center you work at, so...so I was wondering if maybe it would be alright if you could speed up the process and maybe let my daughter come and enroll at the center because she is not ready for public school at all, mentally or physically or even developmentally." He quickly said the part after that really fast but to where she could still understand what he was saying. 

If he could see her he would see a large confusion face. "Waitwaitwaitwaitwait. Did you first of all say you adopted a child?" She asks and lets sink in before asking her next question. "And what do you mean that she is under developed and not ready for public school?"

"Yeah, I said I adopted a kid. I was thinking about what you said to me the last time we talked and I figured you were right, plus a co-worker managed to really really convince me to adopt. What I mean by that is that she acts mostly like as if she was a baby, she doesn't speak like a normal seven-year-old would, more like a baby, she's not even potty trained and doesn't wanna sleep in anything that isn't a baby crib and doesn't wanna drink out of anything herself and wants to be fed by a baby bottle and suck on a pacifier, practically anything you can think of that a seven-year-old wouldn't do that a baby would do or act like, she does." He explained.

"That's the thing, I don't know. The file I have on her doesn't give me anything specific about her condition and how she acts, it looked like there were pages missing when I got it, almost like someone was trying to hide the truth from me and just let me deal with her as my problem and no longer their problem." He said as he looked around the hallway and then over to his baby girl.

"That would be good and she could get to meet you and you could see what I mean for yourself." He told her as he continued to watch his baby girl sleeping "I think I might have to get off the phone because it's getting close to when I wanna feed her for lunch and she has probably wet her diaper in her sleep. Yes she wears diapers when she sleeps, even when she is awake because she does not have any control over her bowels, she has already peed on me a few times when in her sleep and when she is awake." He added as he continued to watch Mary sleep. 

He quickly opens up the diaper and then gets to work on getting her changed and once she is in a clean diaper he brings her back to sleep for a little while longer and lays her back down into the crib and goes to do other things while he is waiting for her to wake up.

(timeskip to when Paige comes over?)

Sent from my SM-J727T using Tapatalk

A little while later Paige is woken up and taken to her high chair and is being fed her dinner as a car pulls up in the driveway.  Mary hears it and turns her head towards the front causing food to hit her cheek instead of her mouth. She babbles frantically and points to outside as Paige walks up and rings the doorbell 

(Remember we both play Paige and any other character that isn't Mary and Gram)

He sighs and just wipes her face off and then hears the doorbell ring and goes to answer it quickly and returns to Mary as he tries to finish feeding Mary and lets paige take a seat on the couch and then once he was done he wipes her down and then brings Mary over to Paige and sits down with Mary in his lap and tries to open up a line of conversation with his friend.

Paige comes in and sees something she didn't expect and that is a big seven year old sitting snuggly in a highchair being fed her meal with a bib on and with a diaper clear as day under her skirt. She goes and sits down and she breaks the ice by speaking to Mary "Hi there sweetie my name is Paige. May i have your name" Paige does her best to coo to her. Mary doesn't respond to the new lady she turns to da-da and whines hiding her face in him

"Sweetheart, be nice, this is my friend paige. She just wants to meet you." He told her as he looks at Mary and tries to get her to open up to Paige.

(Ill take my turn after you respond)

"She seems to understand when im talking though i dont know how well she understands me. Her name is Mary, she's seven from what the file says but she thought she was three years old or something. It seems like she doesnt know most things that a seven year old would know. I guarantee you that at some point if you get to hold her, your gonna feel a wet and soiled diaper. But then again you are used to that sort of thing." He reasons as he tries to calm her down a bit so that she could interact with Paige.

"Well the kids i usually work with have been out of diapers for one or two years already" Paige as she chuckles and slowly reaches to rub the crying Mary's back. She still knows how to comfort a crying baby.  Though with how aware Mary may be Paige understands her shyness to this new person.

So you work with the ones that have training panties and underwear on huh?" he said a little bit amused at this point but not too amused and just focused mostly on trying to get Mary to settle down so that she could try and interact with paige.

Paige continues to rub Marys back and notices the thumb sucking "Wow, she does it all, didn't you say she had a pacifier or something, cause she is sucking her thumb right now." She points out as she continues rubbing Marys back.

Gram notices but can't do much about it since he has Mary clinging to him and he cant take her with him because he wants Mary to get used to Paige and maybe start to trust her a bit.