LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

ABDL Match Funny Story

So I have an ABDL match account for purely entertainment purposes I’ve never paid for a membership nor do I plan on doing so I’m mainly on there to laugh at the bots and fake profiles that send endless messages. The funny part is that I just got a message entitled vacation from a profile using 4 pictures of my wife as their profile pics, totally random but goes to show they’re clearly using bots and fake profiles because all of the info in the profile was totally bogus and my wife is not an ABDL but participates every once in awhile to make me happy.

10 hours ago, pantypaul69 said:

I'd be more worried about how they got pictures of my wife.

If you have any online photos, from Instagram to Facebook... even here probably... the service has the right to sell your pics to the highest bidder, who can then use them for fake profiles and ads. It doesn't even have to be a sale; some scammers harvest profile pics and set up fake profiles, all to harvest marketing info. A friend of the family has had someone set up a fake Facebook profile of her several times. It's just something you have to make peace with on the Internet. That's also why I never show my face, even on vanilla sites.

On 8/8/2018 at 9:20 AM, LilLew said:

If you have any online photos, from Instagram to Facebook... even here probably... the service has the right to sell your pics to the highest bidder, who can then use them for fake profiles and ads. It doesn't even have to be a sale; some scammers harvest profile pics and set up fake profiles, all to harvest marketing info. A friend of the family has had someone set up a fake Facebook profile of her several times. It's just something you have to make peace with on the Internet. That's also why I never show my face, even on vanilla sites.

It depends on the site's terms of use and privacy policy.  Most have a clause that says something like "By using <name of site> you agree to let us distribute, sell, rent, etc. your content without compensation to you." 

I always avoid those sites because some, like DailyDiapers, doesn't have that clause.  

• 2 weeks later...

I had an abdlmatch account. I even paid for a month. The only messages or responses I received were before and right after my month was up. Is a scam. They pay people to message you in hopes you will pay. I deleted my account.

Sent from my N9560 using Tapatalk

On 8/7/2018 at 6:21 PM, teerbree said:

So I have an ABDL match account for purely entertainment purposes I’ve never paid for a membership nor do I plan on doing so I’m mainly on there to laugh at the bots and fake profiles that send endless messages. The funny part is that I just got a message entitled vacation from a profile using 4 pictures of my wife as their profile pics, totally random but goes to show they’re clearly using bots and fake profiles because all of the info in the profile was totally bogus and my wife is not an ABDL but participates every once in awhile to make me happy. 

If you like Pina Coladas, and getting caught in the rain...

(I'm sure it was a stupid bot stealing pics, but that song was playing, and seemed to fit.  :) )