LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Double Life (Private with Wannatripbaby)

For a solid minute the two of you are both just gasping for breath as you hold each others' sweaty bodies. But eventually Emma's head starts to come back to her. And the first thing she does, after wiping most of the cum of her face with the back of her hand before softly kissing your cheek. "I love you so much, baby."

She holds you in her arms for several wonderful minutes. This. This is where we both belong. Right here in each others arms.

"I think we could both use a nice, hot shower after all that." She stands up and takes your hand to lead you to the bathroom.

I gladly take your hand and walk with you side by side into the bathroom, I fidget a little as you set the water temperature, the sound of running water bringing attention to my need to pee. my eyes shifting over to the toilet and back to you repeatedly while your attention is diverted.

I let myself be pulled in, thinking I'll just use the toilet after our shower.

I don't have to go that badly anyway. 

I wrap my arms around your mid drift as I bask in the pleasurable hot water as it cascades from the shower head, not minding as you busy yourself with your hair and mine.