LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Double Life (Private with Wannatripbaby)

I nod in agreement with you even though that isn't the reason I've slowed down, my bowels are coming in need of release, hence my slower than normal walking. I follow you hand in hand all the way to the car, and once we're out of sight my grip on your hands tightens as my face scrunches up in concentration; I bend my knees slightly and grunt as I let out a large poopy into my diaper, my face turns red from both embarrassment and from the effort of pushing my mess into my seat.

I stand up straight again and look up at you before beaming proudly, "All done! " I cheer in an adorable squeak before waiting for you to get me situated in the car.

Emma smiled broadly as you filled your diapers. Watching her Little make a poopy never gets old. "Oh, that's why you slowed down. Well, we better get you home so we can change your stinky." Now that you're both out of sight she has no qualms reaching behind you and firmly pushing your messy diaper against you.

I squirm and giggle a little as you mush my poopy around my butt, "I did a poopy!" I exclaim to you cheerily as I blush crimson, my humility running through me as the butterflies make themselves known, intensifying my squirming.

"I know. I can smell it already, PU!" She fans her nose, not actually smelling anything but knowing it'll make you blushy. "We better get you home and change your poopy pampers before you start stinking uo the whole parking lot." She opens your car door and helps you inside, buckling your seat belt for you before climbing into the driver's seat.

I giggle at your exaggeration, before sitting down in the back seat with an audible squish. I wiggle in my seat mashing my mess around and experiencing my full diaper, my arousal starts building as I shift around in my waste, I blushing bright red as I notice you watching, but that's not gonna stop me as I start feeling the tingles inside, I place my thumb in my mouth and bite down to keep myself from moaning out loud.

Emma could tell you were enjoying your diaper. She really wished she had put that remote controlled vibrator in your second diaper earlier. But that would hardly be appropriate for a meeting with her loved ones.

Then she had a wicked idea.

"I can see you're enjoying your diaper over there, so we're gonna play a little game: we're ten minutes away from home now and you have until then to make cummies in your stinky diapers. If you don't, you'll be getting a spanking when we get home and it will not be a fun one. Clock's ticking, baby."

My eyes enlarge as I listen to the end of the games rules, before I blush crimson and answer with an affirmative. I look up into the rear view mirror, catching your reflection as you focus forward and occasionally backwards at me, I start to slowly rub my bottom against the car's seat, my thumb still in my mouth as I rock my hips and apply pressure to my crotch with my free hand. My eyes are glued to you through the mirror, every time your eyes flit back to me I can't help but feel hotter and hotter as I moan around my thumb, the pace of my grinding getting slowly faster and faster as the contents of my diaper is mashed around.

Emma honestly wasn't sure which outcome she'd prefer. But she did know she was enjoying the show. Maybe a little too much as she almost reached down touch her rapidly-dampening panties before remembering that she was driving. I can see the headlines now: 'Woman crashes car while masterbating.' No thank you! 

I remove my thumb from my mouth and use my now free hand to join the attack on my crotch, I'm shifting and humping back in forth in my seat while my hands are firmly massaging the crotch of my shortalls. I notice out of the corner of my eyes that we are on a familiar block, your block.

While breathing laboriously I speed up my efforts, not wanting to receive a spanking when I get home. "Mo-Mommy, I'm gonna, I can't st- I'm C-Cumming!" I lean back in my seat and reach the peak, my mouth forming an "O" shape as my eyes appear to roll back into my skull.

I spasm in pleasure for a few moments before my entire body relaxes into my seat; languidly I notice we are pulling into your home, I've just barely made it in time. I shift my eyes forward and catch your eyes in the mirror, I give you a tired smile, my dimples framed by my flushed skin as I give the most satisfied, relaxed, happy, and sexy smile I think I've ever given.

Holy hell that was hot! I wish I could've watched the whole thing. Not my best idea. Damn. Now both of us need a change!

"Good girl. You just barely made it. Now let's get you inside and cleaned up before you start leaking all over the place." She comes around and unbuckles your seatbelt, taking the opportunity while leaning over your body to press her lips to yours in a long, warm kiss.

I reciprocate the kiss, sighing in contentment before taking your hand and being led into your home. The entire way I'm waddling like a toddler, anyone watching would be able to immediately tell that I'm wearing a diaper, a heavily used one at that as it strains against the bottom and crotch of my shortalls. My thumb returns to my mouth as I wide eyed follow you like a duckling following their mama duck.

God, I want to just throw her down on the bed and have my way with her! That waddle... Mm! But now isn't the time. She needs a new diaper or she's gonna leak all over the place. Dammit.

Emma takes you straight back to the nursery and strips you down to your bulging, smelly diapers before laying you up on the changing table. She removes the outer diaper and throws it away, revealing a garment so soiled one would scarcely believe that it could've been white at one time. Without a word about how stinky you are she untapes the foul diaper and begins the ponderous task of cleaning you.

I quietly suck on my fingers as you work to get me clean, the cool air on my bottom is a welcome relief for my bits from sitting in my waste for a little over an hour.

"Mama? I dun wanna wear my oviealls anymore." I state in a high pitch voice.

"Well, we aren't planning on going anywhere else. So you won't need those anymore. A diaper and a onesie will be fine... or just the diaper if you like." She bobs her eyebrows flirtatiously. "Although I can't guarantee I'll be able to control myself if we did that." Her tone suggested she was joking, although there was probably more truth to her claim than Emma let on.

I giggle sweetly, "Mommy, do you like my booboos?" I pseudo-innocently ask, my smile sly as I slowly massage my breasts for you.

I came once on the way home but with the diaper change and my own slight teasing, I'm ready for another round as I bite my lip seductively while gazing into your eyes.

Fuck it! I'm not waiting any longer! 

It's a good thing Emma had gotten you clean by this point, because in that moment an animal-like hunger overtook her. She yanked you off the table like a rag doll and furiously attacked your mouth with her own. Supporting your weight with her hands under your naked butt she pins you against a wall and starts grinding against you.

I squeak in surprise at your ferocity, I let you take control of me following along with you for each turn you take, my sex is throbbing in want as you manhandle me.

"Emma, I want you" I rasp out breathlessly between your ferocious kisses.

She smothers your mouth with her own, making her best attempt to jam her tongue down your throat. When she pulled away to let you breath she took the opportunity to pull her dress off over her head and slipping her damp panties down around her ankles before continuing her assault. 

In the brief reprieve I'm given I catch my breathe to the best of my abilities while watching you extricate yourself from your clothes. Your soft, curvaceous, luscious body has me entranced as you saunter up to me again, pinning me to the wall with such strength that I couldn't move if I wanted to. 

And like hell I would want to.

You continue your assault, kissing, biting, and sucking as my own lust is building, I grind my naked pussy against your knee as it's pinned between my thighs, my heart beating fast as I gasp for air between each long ferocious kiss, soaking your leg in my natural lubrication as it oozes from my heated core.

• Like 1

In Emma's horny state it doesn't take too long before her pussy erupts, her hot, sticky juices running down your leg. Her breathing becomes slower, more labored as the exertion finally catches up with her and she collapses back into a sitting position, panting and gazing up at your beautiful, naked form.

I watch you collapse back, pleasure being the only emotion I can pinpoint on your flushed face as you blankly gaze up at me. I can't help but pout, while it's true that watching you get off because of me was truly a sight to behold, sexy as hell too, I can't help but be a little peeved that I didn't quite get my release though; even now my pussy is still throbbing for your touch, my fluids still slowly leaking out and trickling down my thighs as my horny state isn't lessened in the slightest.

I look down at you and bite my lip and speak, almost whimpering, "Mommy? I want to feel good too..." I trail off, wanting nothing more then for you to quickly make me cum too.

She blinks a few times, a slight smile creeping onto her face as all but lunges forward, lapping up the fountain pouring from your pussy like a woman dying of thirst. All that animal-like hunger has returned, but this time as a hunger to please you, not simply to take pleasure like before. 

I gasp in surprise as you attack my crotch, quickly reigniting my lust. As quickly as you start I'm feeling the familiar tingle in my womb as I cum full force, leaning my head back and moan in ecstasy. My legs fail me and go numb, bringing me to collapse into your arms breathlessly.

I all but purr as I sigh wistfully, being wrapped in your strong warm arms as I bask in my after glow.