LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Double Life (Private with Wannatripbaby)

I'm fighting to stay awake as you soothingly rub my bottom, I've popped my thumb into my mouth and closed my eyes, seemingly asleep whilst hung over your lap; in fact I'm a rather comical sight to behold, my diapered butt in the air and my head hanging by the floor, as I appear to be sleeping.

Once she's worked you into a quasi-hypnotic state of relaxation she carefully picks you up so as not to disturb you, brings you over to the crib and lays you down before covering you up with blankets and tucking Momo under your arm.

And sleep soundly I do, for a good 45 minutes I stay cuddled in my crib snoring lightly. I eventually start waking up slowly, stretching and taking my time to shake my grogginess away, just quietly enjoying my soft, warm nest; I curl up into the fetal position, bringing my thighs together I notice my diaper is a bit bulkier and wetter than before my nap, though there's still quite a lot of room left. I decide to wait in my crib until you next check on me, quietly playing with Momo until then.

"You know, I've never understood that phrase. Most parents complain about their baby never sleeping at night. So it seems to me that sleeping like a baby would mean waking up every 2 hours screaming with a full diaper... okay, so I guess it kinda applies." She squeezes your soggy diaper

I pout at you as you over analyze my little joke, only to squeak a little at the sudden diaper check. "Hmph my diaper isn't full, it's only like half wet." I reply to your full diaper remark, choosing to ignore the screaming remark as to not bring myself down thinking about my habit of waking up in the middle of the night crying.

"That's true. Which means at your current rate of wetting you shouldn't need changing until just before bedtime." Not at all true. It would be more like mid to late afternoon. But it'll be fun watching her squirm at the thought of being wet, and eventually messy, all day.

I blush a little and shake my head, "They don't exactly know what being "little" is but they know I'm not exactly mature either. I've confided in them about my attachment to some childish stuff, like my blankie or my stuffed animals, but that's about as far as it goes." I explain as I assist you in getting me dressed, holding your shoulders and lifting my legs one at a time and stepping into my shortalls and shoes.

"That's more or less what I meant. I certainly wouldn't expect you to discuss your fetish with them! But I needed to know if you felt comfortable going in your current attire. Now that I know they're okay with it, that's all I was worried about." She kisses your forehead. "I have a feeling I'm really gonna like these folks."

"I really hope so, I love them so much." I beam up at you happily as I bounce on my toes.

I plop onto the floor and play with Momo, showing her the animal wheel as I wait for you to finish getting ready, you have to make a good first impression after all.

She decides to change into an elegant black dress that would seem more appropriate for dinner at an upscale restaurant rather than lunch at a pizza joint. Her makeup is minimalist except for the cherry red lipstick that coated her lips. Finally she did her hair up in a tight bun. When she was done she looked the polar opposite to you. Your attire said childish, cute, carefree. Whereas hers clearly proclaimed sexy, elegant, a woman of class.

When you return I can't help but look at you dumbly, we're heading to a pizza joint and here you are dressed to the nines, granted I'm not complaining as I overtly take in your sexy legs and curves.

"Wow, you're... Wow." Is all I can get out as 90% of my brain is focused solely on processing your beauty alone.

You like it, huh? Good." She comes over and helps you up. "Because if all goes well today you may become intimately familiar with this dress when I let you remove it tonight," she leans in close to your ear and adds "with your teeth!"

I blush bright red at your last statement, imagining slowly unraveling your beautiful body with my teeth, before shaking my head quickly and patting my cheeks trying to calm down a bit. I stand up holding my arms up adorably for a hug before we go.

She hugs you and kisses your forehead, leaving a bright red lipstick mark which she quickly wipes off with a baby wipe.

"Alright, let's go get some pizza!" And with that she grabs her diaper bag and leads you out to the car.

On the way there a thought occurs to her. "So... just to be clear, are we going lovers? I don't know if these people know you're a lesbian. If you're not ready to admit that I'm perfectly okay pretending we're just friends. It's totally up to you, baby."

I nod in understanding, "I want to introduce you as my girlfriend, I've talked to them before about my sexuality. That was actually the first thing I splurged about that night we met." You notice me smiling in reminiscence out the window from the rear view mirror, before I turn and smile up at you cheerily kicking my feet absentmindedly as I cuddle Momo close in the back seat.

She sees your smile. "You know, even if these people rub me every wrong way for some reason, the fact that they make you so happy means there's no way I won't love them by proxy."

Soon the two of you arrive. The parking lot is mostly empty indicating the lunch rush must've just ended. She comes over to your door, unbuckles your seat belt and helps you out of the car. "Shall we?"

I take your hand and hop out, for some reason even though I was confident everything would go amazingly I can't help but feel nervous about the upcoming meeting. We walk into the quaint little pizza shop hand in hand, side by side accompanied by the tinker of a bell and a "welcome." Right in front of us is a gentle looking slightly plump aged woman behind the counter, whom is looking this way with a happy smile. 

"Nipotina! It's been so long my dear." The woman announces in a thick accent, as she comes around the counter to grab me into a large hug.

"Nonna! I wanted to see you, but I've been busy all this time." I respond as I accept the full body hug happily.

"What matters is you're here now dear. Alessandro! Come out here quickly! Alice-tina is here!" Only after she yells over her shoulder does she notice you standing a little behind me.

"Oya? And who is this bella signora?" She asks after releasing the hug and looking between us for an answer. (bella signora is beautiful lady)

"Ah! Nonna this is actually, she's um, well..." Even if I was confident coming in, doing the introduction for real has me freezing up and I'm having trouble just coming out and saying who and what you are.