LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Double Life (Private with Wannatripbaby)

Jason takes note of your drink order. "Non-alcoholic, huh? Are you the designated driver this evening?" He laughs at his own joke and orders some type of scotch on the rocks. "You don't mind if I drink, do you? It's not against your religion or anything, is it?" He asks after ordering his drink.

I just hum noncommittally in acknowledgement to your initial joke, the kind of hum that says "I heard you talking, but I wasn't paying attention to what you said." In regards to your choice of drink I respond, "Do as you please, I'm not tonight's host." My voice smooth as black ice.

Soon the drink arrive. The 2 older gentleman seem engrossed in their own conversation, leaving you and Jason practically alone despite only being 2 feet away.

Jason desides now would be a good time to tell you his life story. Which he does with gusto as if reciting a speech.

I let him ramble on and on not really listening to him as I sip my drink. I make sure to keep my face towards him to make sure it at least looks like I'm paying attention. I'm more focused on Father's discussion though,  making sure he doesn't decide to use me as a bargaining chip or worse straight up engage me on his own accord.

Thankfully, he doesn't seem inclined to arrange your marriage. Tonight.

"... So that's pretty much me in a nutshell. Oh, but listen to me ramble on. How about you? Who is Alicia Devlin?" He downs his second scotch and pours himself another glass from the bottle on the table.

I know what he wants, he wants my life story now ugh, not gonna happen.

In a quiet voice so no one but Jason hears me "I think you may have had too much to drink, you see, I'm Alicia Devlin and that's all you need to know." My voice every bit as icy as before except with an underlying current of derision.

That should get the message across, sorry dude I don't hate you but I can't have you think you have a chance either. Blame our fathers for setting you up with me.

"Too much to drink? Nonsense! This is only my third scotch!" He says rather jovially before downing the drink and pouring himself a forth. "It takes a lot to get me drunk. And as for not needing to know more about you, well," he leans forwars a bit "I do like mysterious women." He bobs his eyebrows in a manner he likely assumes is somehow seductive. It's not.

My eye twitches slightly at the mysterious woman comment only to return to the serene facade.

I change my mind, I do hate you.

I lightly snort in disgust, I proceed to close my eyes and ignore him to the best of my abilities as I wait for the food.

I check my phone and see your message and I can't help but smile the slightest bit before suppressing it. "If you'll excuse me for a moment." I say to the table as I make my way to the bathrooms.

I close and lock the door before I sit on the toilet seat cover as I start texting back.

"Not until you texted me. ;) I'd need to:drinks_wine: a lot if I wanted to have fun here.:badmood:" I send.

"I don't want to trash talk the guy but he's been chugging alcohol like it's going out of style, while he regales me with his life story. Not to mention he can't take a hint in the slightest..." I sigh heavily, just getting my thoughts out in text form helps me relax a little.

I really almost let my mask break at that mysterious woman comment, I grimace.

"You're never gonna see this guy again, right? Well, that means it's your perfect chance to mess with him! Yell at him for no reason! Convince him you're a secret agent! Or a Martian! Make him hate your guts! If that's even possible. ;)"

After reading your message I can't help but laugh at the absurdity.

"Lol there's no way I could do something so embarrassing!" I type back.

especially with father nearby.

before you can respond I send a second message, "thanks for cheering me up though. :wub:"

He stops and stares at you. Not sure if you seriously just said that. Then he suddenly cracks up laughing.

"Ha ha ha! Good one! That was some Grade-A wordplay! Anyway, so I got off the plane..."

(sorry I had to xD)

honestly this guy seems like the kind that's impossible to make angry without crossing the line.

I find myself again just quietly ignoring Jason while sipping my drink. That is until I feel the slightest twinge in my bowels.

(It was glorious! XD)

"... So needless to say I never went to that bar again! Oh, and did I mention the-" he was suddenly elbowed in the ribs by his Father. "Jason, how's the girl supposed to get a word in edgewise when you're talking her ear off?"

"I uhh..."

His Father turns to you. "I'm sorry about my boy. He can talk the paint right off the wall if you let him! How about you? Have you been on any interesting trips lately?" 

All three men are now solely focused on you. And since you just got back from the bathroom 10 minutes ago it probably wouldn't fly very well to get up and use it again.