LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Double Life (Private with Wannatripbaby)

She listens patiently as you explain your various interests, relieved that you actually have interests outside of ABDL unlike one of her previous Littles.

"I too enjoy video games. I have an Xbox One in my entertainment center. We'll have to find something we can play Co-op."

"I do a bit of reading. Mainly sticking to a few select authors. Though maybe I'll have to give yours a try?"

"I never got into anime. Not because I hate it--on the contrary--I'm afraid I'll like it too much and it'll become an obsession. Plus there are just SOOOOO many options I don't know where to start! But I'm sure you could guide me on that front." 

"Hmm, I've never played an Xbox before... Isn't the controller weird? This weekend we have to binge Madoka, it's my favorite anime..." As I comment on the various things I've learned about you today my watch beeps signalling the end of our time together.

A grimace makes its way onto my face, not wanting our lunch time to end.

"Shit." She exclaims her displeasure at the end of your lunch. "Well, back to the old grind I guess. You better get going. I'll clean up in here and come check on you in a few hours." She gives you one more kiss before ushering you towards the door with a light pat on your diapered bum.

I let out a bit of a regretful sigh but alas, I have work to do so I make my way back to my office. As I work I'm trying to motivate myself by thinking about all the fun we'll have this weekend, and trying not to think about my upcoming dinner with Father.

As you arrive for a visit, you notice I'm squirming a bit. I've had to pee for a little over an hour now, but I wanted to hold it until you got here. 

Right after you close the door to my office I greet you "Hi, Mommy." 

She smiles "Looks like somebody has to go potty, hmm?" She reaches up your skirt and slips her hand under your diaper, cupping your crotch.

She leans forward and whispers in your ear. "Let it all out. Make potty in your diaper for Mommy." Her fingers begin massaging your diaper, her thumb pressing directly into your pussy. "Prove you're Mommy’s little diaper baby. Show me how much you need your diapers. How much you love diapers."

I was holding for this exact moment, the moment you place your hand on my crotch and command me to pee. I comply with a little "Eep!" You feel the heat of my accident through the padding as it continues to grow bigger and bigger, my diaper starts to puff up, expand, and sag in your hand; I had to go a lot. I look up at you blushing but my eyes are dazzling as I wait for your praise. 

She really held it in for me just so we could have this moment together? God, I love this girl!

Love?

Her hand continues to work your diaper, the warm wetness creating glorious friction. "There we go, I'll bet that feels better now, huh? The feeling of release. All that warm wet padding hugging your waist. You've made Mommy very proud of you, baby. Very very proud."

I moan a little at your rubbing trying not to get too excited, but of course I fail horribly.

"M-Mommy?" I ask "C-Can we save that for later?" My breathing is getting a little labored, and my hips are rocking in motion with your hand against my will. I look up at you with my big black doe eyes, pleadingly.

The last thing I need for tonight's dinner with Father, is for me to be exhausted; I'll need my energy to keep up my vigilance.

"Whatever you want, baby girl." She removes her hand from under your skirt.

Besides, if this morning was any indication we'd have the entire office floor in here when she starts screaming her pleasure. My baby girl is many things when it comes to sex, but 'quiet' ain't one of them!

"S-Sorry, I wanted to go pee pee for you but, I didn't think about what would come a-after." I say a little sadly. "I'm starting to worry about dinner with Father again, and I was hoping for some Mommy time as a distraction..." I trail off feeling bad for getting your hopes up and then effectively stepping on them.

"Hey now," she runs her fingers through your hair. "You don't have to apologize. It really touched me that you held it so you could wet your diaper in front of me. Sure, I wish I could reward you now, but I understand why I can't. It's not your fault. You've done nothing wrong."

I nod my head slowly and nuzzle close to you, wanting to just stay in your embrace right now.

When I've had enough to calm down fully, I look up at you and ask, "Um, do I have to wear a diaper for my dinner tonight?" My voice quivers a little as I desperately hope you won't make me. 

"Well, I didn't bring any panties because I didn't think you'd need them. I'm sorry, baby. But I don't think there's any way around it." She rubs your shoulder reassuringly "I know you're nervous, but nobody's gonna know. I promise you. It's completely undetectable to most people."

My eyes against expectation actually light up, "I actually have some Goodnights in my bag I packed this morning. C-Can I wear those instead... I'm just worried about a um, a uh bowel movement that I won't be able to hold the entire night, that way I can at least use the toilet if I need to." I still don't know you drugged my bottle yesterday, and that, that is the reason I had an accident. 

"You did? Well, that'll work then! I'll put you in that when I change you. Speaking of which, do you want me to change you now, or does baby wanna enjoy her wet diapy until she has to leave?" She coos at you, poking your belly playfully knowing how ticklish you are.

I giggle as you poke my belly while playfully trying to get away, "C-Can you change me now? Just in case I don't get to see you again before I go." I answer cheerily only to deflate slightly as I get to the end of my sentence.

"Of course I can, baby." She stands up, about to take you upstairs but then a fun idea comes to mind. "I think we can do it right here. Lay down behind your desk." She opens up her diaper bag and starts pulling out the supplies. 

"Yes, baby." Instead of undressing you she just pulls your skirt up out of the way and rolls down your panty hose before kneeling down between your legs. "And if there's a knock on the door I can just hide under the door while you answer it. It'll be fun!"

She opens up the diaper and begins wiping you. However, thanks to her stimulating you earlier you can't help but feel aroused by the cold wipes gliding across your nethers.

Under normal circumstances she would love to tease you to the brink and then deny you release until tonight, but these were far from normal circumstances. So she quickly finishes wiping you.

She picks up the bottle of lotion and contemplated what to do with it. She could see you were already aroused and rubbing your privates with ointment would probably make you really horny!

Maybe she can do without? She probably won't use the Goodnight...

She looks into your eyes, hoping you'll see the conflict in them and offer guidance.