LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Discretion At Work While Changing Your Diaper

I have recently been changing more regularly at work and I wanted to take time and share with everyone how I have been doing so discreetly.

In the past when I have changed my diaper at work I would bring my backpack into the private restroom with me.  Almost always without fail someone would mention the backpack.  "What is the backpack for?"  "Are you going somewhere?"  This made me stop changing my diaper at work and leaving for lunch to find a private place to do so.

I purchased a Gary laundry bag that I was using when traveling on a long flight so that I could discreetly carry by new and used diapers around on the aircraft.  No one seemed to bat an eye.  I decided to try the same thing at work.  I simply place the laundry bag under my arm and walk non suspiciously to the bathroom.  It did not raise any eyebrows and no one seemed to notice it.  Your used diaper goes into the bag so you can dispose of it off site.  It has worked great for me and certainly made the stress of changing at work much more easier.

20180807_125153_320x180.jpg

20180807_125139_320x180.jpg

• Like 2

That's a really nice idea! I might use it as well – I've been going around with my "main" bag (whether it's a backpack or a handbag) all the time and while it didn't raise suspicions, it did earn me some titles... The way you described, however... I'll definitely try it.

In the past I have just tucked a tightly folded diaper in a plastic shopping bag under my arm on the side away from view to get to where I changed, taking the used diaper back to my car similarly. I have also tucked one under my shirt. I'm usually working on a building or house with few or no other people around, but there are times when there are people all over. About half the time the bathroom is unusable for various reasons, so I've changed in bedrooms, closets, attics, and out in the woods behind the building. I once had to change twice behind my car door next to the road due to diahrrea. Disposal almost always means taking it back home.

Knowing my business for so long, I know that anyone seeing me will only give me a glance at best if nothing seems out of the norm, as there's a lot of people movement and everyone is usually carrying something. You mostly keep track of others for safety reasons so a longer look isn't common. Sometimes a discreet change is impossible, either for some time or all day but you can see those times coming and work around them. Now that I'm more comfortable with myself being in diapers it's not a major worry to me anymore. But it can get crazy, like yesterday. I had just enough time behind a truck to pull out a stuffer, hoping the remaining pull-up would get my through the next two hours which luckily it did. Normally I'd have been in a Moli which wouldn't have needed changing, but I'm using up some freebies, and the stuffer needs changing before quitting time about half of the days. 

Of my blessings is that my work usually makes discreet changes possible and relatively easy most of the time. Of my curses is that it seems when I most need a change it will either be as impossible or it will have to wait for a good time to do it, which isn't always predictable. Those in other work settings have my sympathies as indeed this canp be the toughest part of wearing 24/7.

Bettypooh

I can't understand how to change a pull-up discreetly, unless  you are in a private stall.  While I have changed tape on diapers and the belted diapers I use in a car or truck or even standing beside it on the roadside, putting a new pull-up on requires that I remove my pants completely, not so easy in these circumstances.  Granted it is quite in a bathroom stall vs removing the tapes on a taped on diaper, but still requires stepping out of pants, not always discrete in a public stall with the bottom of the surround  typically open for all to see that may be walking by or are standing at the sink washing up.

deewet - I am not sure of your situation, but I have in the past when I ran out of proper diapers before planned, yet I had some abena pullups I have put on two pullups.  When I need to change, I simply tear the first off and pull the second right back up.  It might not super discrete, but it is more discrete than taking off your pants and shoes.

I keep my diapers I a locker at work. If it is time to change I take one out go to the toilet and take care of business, no big deal.  I do not need any creams oils or whatever so it is pretty straight forward. Changing my diaper is done in just a couple of minutes.

23 hours ago, deewet said:

I can't understand how to change a pull-up discreetly, unless  you are in a private stall.

The time behind my car door I was wearing pull-ups as they were enough protection back then, and they made it easy to pee normally which I did as much as I could back then too. Though it was an anomaly, it was the moment I decided to switch to diapers for work, even though peeing normally became tougher to do. It was a good move for me though I didn't see it that way for some time. With a stuffer or with a diaper to change into after tearing the sides of a used pull-ups to get it off can work well, but I still recommend just going to diapers anyway because most will end up doing just that :angel_not:

Bettypooh

Many, many times I've had to change in a public bathroom and in the beginning I was extremely nervous. Over time you just don't pay attention to what is going on outside the bathroom stalls and just stay focused on what you need to get done. Never has anyone said anything to me. They may have been thinking something but never said what they were thinking. There is just going to be noise when changing. Work on not letting it bother you. When you need to change your options become very limited.

Nothing bothers me when it comes to changing my diaper in public.  I just choose to have more discretion when at work as I prefer for only the select few to know that I wear diapers permanently.  

I have walked in and out of public stalls so many times with a pink baby printed diaper both new and used.  That is when I was crying for attention.  Now I have matured I try and keep my diaper business in the stall where is belongs.

• 3 months later...
On 8/8/2018 at 11:06 AM, joemama said:

deewet - I am not sure of your situation, but I have in the past when I ran out of proper diapers before planned, yet I had some abena pullups I have put on two pullups.  When I need to change, I simply tear the first off and pull the second right back up.  It might not super discrete, but it is more discrete than taking off your pants and shoes.

i do pretty much the same thing. works great. even helps a little with leaks and support.