LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

how many nappies do you use in 24 hours

I do not normally wear a diaper during the day even though I am partially bladder and bowel incontinent. If I am at home, I can make it to the bathroom before I have an accident. I have about 2 to 3 minutes from when I stand up until everything inside of me comes out. If I found outside to do yard work or go to the store, I will always wear a diaper. So typically I will use 1 overnight diaper for sleeping, and maybe 1 or 2 daytime diapers a few times per week. So overall, I figure I go through about 12 to 15 diapers per week.

In my fortnight-old venture into 24x7 it's looking like between 3 - 4 high quality diapers per day.  If I can wear cloth overnight, it will invariably be a 3 diaper day - evening/night, followed by morning, followed by afternoon.  If I am in disposables, I may need morning, afternoon, evening and then night.  Disposables are molicare maxi and Tena maxi slip.

All of this is for WET diapers, I have refrained from dirty diapers out of courtesy for my non-participating partner.  I imagine that if I was dirtying diapers, this would elevate as a variety of factors would constrain me from remaining messy whereas I can remain wet until the threat of leaks.

On 8/10/2018 at 2:11 AM, adhb said:

I wear my diapers until they are soaked and generally use about 3 in 24 hours.

If I am at home I rarely change until my nappy is about to leak and very heavy.