LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

how many nappies do you use in 24 hours

I change five times a day my last change is 1am it's at that point I put on my night diaper and bloomers ,take my sleeping pills at 2 AM ,and roll the dice on how much sleep I get or don't get .I change so much because as well as IC my bladder doesn't empty so I cathereirize to remove the residual ,and going thru the effort of un diapering,might as well just change ,this way i dont have to worry about exceeding capaciy ever.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

In general I get by using three sometimes four diapers per day. I change in the morning when I get up. First change comes up midafternoon and last on just before I go to bed. Sometimes I have to change twice during the day if I drink a lot but that doesn’t happen too often.

That name always gets me theres the disposable peekabu & babykins has new clear plastic pant called peekabu,it keeps my brain shifting gears .

6pm to 8am I wear a peekabu 8am to 3 pm I wear a bambino bellissimo 3pm to 6 pm I wear a bambino classico so 3 diapers a day 

When I say peakABU I mean the ones by ABUniverse the super swelling disspossable I also wear a set of high waste PUL panty so I don't leak 

15 minutes ago, Cruiser 03 said:

That name always gets me theres the disposable peekabu & babykins has new clear plastic pant called peekabu,it keeps my brain shifting gears .

When I can wear 24 hours a day (like now) then it'll be one overnight, & either 2 or 3 during the day.  Depends on how much tea I drink & whether I go for a beer at some point.  I seem to be managing without changing more often, even though I've largely switched to cloth nappies.  More risk of leaks though, as I try to work out which nappies work best for me.

At home I usually use the toilet when I can to save on diapers, and I don't pee a lot at night either, so my usual is one diaper for work and 2-3 pullups per day. On my wettest days that can go to 4-5 diapers because a pull-ups just won't hold enough then and neither can I so using the toilet won't be an option.

Bettypooh

When I'm wearing 24/7 for extended period of time, the amount of diapers I use per day varies depending upon fluid intake + diaper capacity.   Drinking a lot and wearing the cheaper, thinner brand of diapers that holds about 1 wetting, I've gone through 10+ diapers in a day (not including an overnight diaper).   Drinking a lot + heavy capacity diaper like a 24/7 or a Rearz I go through maybe 2 diapers (3 if you're throwing overnight in).  If I don't drink a lot, one high capacity diaper with get me through the day and I'll only change when I put my night diaper on. 

Some time I change 3 4 times a day.Other times I can stay in the same diaper all day.I am 69 at times A fart is not a fart one of the pills I take gives me the runs bad and all I got to do is stand up.Then I change right a way

• 3 weeks later...

Like most others, 3 to 4 a day depending on fluid intake and other factors. I always change right before bed and then in the morning before I take a shower. Usually I change twice during the day before bed, but sometimes I can get by with just 1 change. I've come to appreciate changing and not sitting in a wet diaper for hour and hours. As such, during the day I don't use diapers with super capacity like I do at night.

Being bowel incontinent has has a bigger effect on my diaper useage then bladder. I go through 3-6 diapers a day depending on how the food I ate effects me. I may change out of a messy diaper to end up spoiling myself again an hour later. Due to this I try to go as long as I can before I change to save on diapers since I use bigger ABDL diapers due to medical diapers I’ve used have leaked more often.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm 24/7, use a Tena Silhouette (usually) during the day, put on straight after morning shower, then then a Tena Pants or an Always Discreet straight after my evening bath to cover me for leaks during the night.  I try to always wet both just before shower or bath, it's wasteful throwing a dry and clean nappy in the bin. So, usually 2 per day, unless I have to wet during the day, then I'll put on a clean one straight away.

• 3 months later...

I agree with Guilyn above. As i'm going for dual incontinence, one sese me through the night but its usually three during the day but occasionally up to 5 as a messy diaper can't be ignored the way a wet one can as i don't fancy a rash. If I was only aiming for a loss of bladder control then I reckon it would be one at night and three max during the day.

• 3 weeks later...

Since I'm not 24/7 on the weekends I go thru 3 diapers during the day and 1 at night. During the work week I'm changed of a morning, so that 1 diaper usually holds up til I have to get ready for work, unless I mess then I'm changed. I now wear the training pants to work with a pad and plastic pants.