LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Madison's Code

OKAY SO FIRST OF ALL! *Melts*

Secondly. Only one more chapter. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

4 minutes ago, AngelicObstacle said:

OKAY SO FIRST OF ALL! *Melts*

Secondly. Only one more chapter. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

I know, right?  That was my reaction too.

But a story is a story and the author knows when it's done.  If you write a story past its end, it goes badly.

So we have to accept the gift that we've been given and cherish it.  It's been a delightful journey, and I've loved every dramatic, tension-filled step that led to this sweet and kind place.

4 minutes ago, bbykimmy said:

I know, right?  That was my reaction too.

But a story is a story and the author knows when it's done.  If you write a story past its end, it goes badly.

So we have to accept the gift that we've been given and cherish it.  It's been a delightful journey, and I've loved every dramatic, tension-filled step that led to this sweet and kind place.

I couldn't put it better myself. It's like a Bus route. Make it too long, And no one will use it. Make a Story too long, No one will read it

4 minutes ago, AngelicObstacle said:

I couldn't put it better myself. It's like a Bus route. Make it too long, And no one will use it. Make a Story too long, No one will read it

Oh, people will read it.

People were begging for a "Seth + Jess" solo story pulled from Breaking the Girl, but stories - good stories - are about pain.

Madison and Jamie have had enough pain.  Let them rest, let them be happy.

If I had written a Seth+Jess tale, it would have been about them breaking up.  And my heart couldn't take that.

Gosh you guys are just so nice to me. >//<

13 minutes ago, foofybabykitten said:

Gosh! I love this story so much, and I'm gonna be so sad when it ends, but I have full confidence in your ability to make the end as wonderful as the ride has been. :wub:

Oh goodness.  Listen.  Chapter 30 might not be what you're expecting.  In my opinion, Chapter 29 is the real ending.  Chapter 30 is just a wrap up.  So don't get your hopes up..

1 hour ago, Wannatripbaby said:

Another fantastic chapter!

The undressing scene was so very intimate while still being completely innocent. It's funny, I enjoy reading this kind of thing more than I enjoy sex scenes. It's so bizarre that, on a diaper fetish board, a story with no smut and no diapers could become so beloved. Once this story is finished it is definitely going on my Best Stories Of All Time List! :75_EmoticonsHDcom:

Oh yeah! I agree, although in my list of favorite stories, the #1 position is held by so many Sophie and Sophie/Pudding stories! 11 more views and this story will be at 20,000 views!! I don't know how many were, "Is there an update? Is there an update? Is there an update?" but still 20K is a good indication that a LOT of people have been looking. 

BTW, Amanda didn't have Madison's number and vice versa. Could I have both their numbers? I wanna go to the mall with them too!

As Trip said, this definitely one of the Best Stories Of All Time. (Don’t worry, Kimmy, you have at least two slots on that list.)

Thank you so much for sharing this. The story, and the comments from people who know about the same places it’s coming from, are really helpful for getting a bit more understanding for how to be a good friend to someone in that kind of place.

Between Sophie, Kimmy, Pudding, & every other talented writer here (sorry the list would be WAY too long to name every one) there is never a disappointment when a story comes to a conclusion. All we can hope for is a sequel or a cameo of our favorite character in another story.... Anyways Sophie I love this story and am waiting for reactions to return.

• Like 1

Thirty.

I had been running for hours.  Had there always this many stairs?  The impending weight nipped at my feet, dragging me, pulling me.  I kicked it away and climbed forward on my hands and knees.  Then I finally reached the landing.

Sweat dripped down my chin.  I gasped for air.  But I couldn’t stay here.  I had to keep moving.  I stumbled down the hallway as fast as I could go, as each muscle in my body caught fire.  My constant struggle against gravity overwhelmed me and I slammed down onto the tile.  But I had to get up again, I had to…

Mirrors filled the walls, edge to edge, on both sides.  Thousands.  Endless.  No, there had to be an end.  There had to be… 

My heartbeat echoed in my ears.  Tears mixed together with the sweat on my cheeks.  Everything pulsed.  Everything hurt.

I couldn’t look at my feet or they would stop moving.  I couldn’t look at the ceiling or all the mirrors would put me back at the beginning of the hall.  I’d have to start all over again.  No, I had to look straight ahead, at the darkness at the end of the infinite hallway.  A darkness that never grew and never shrank.  A constant, lonely, unending darkness.  That was salvation.

Face forward.  Move.

Something flickered in my peripheral vision.  I shook my head.  It was nothing.  It was nothing…

A light danced on the other side.  The aching panic rose up in me, filling my stomach, cutting up my throat.

Almost there.  Almost there.  Words I’d said for hours…

My knees buckled and my forehead hit the hard tile.  Everything started to spin.  Blood pooled in the front of my head.  But if I stopped now…

I fumbled to my feet, disoriented, and ran straight into the wall.  The wall?  No—!

I saw her in the mirror.  Me.  And then we switched places.  She stood in the hall of mirrors and I was in the mirror itself.

I pounded my fists against the glass.  Break!  Fucking break!

The girl on the other side, the new me, smiled in at my prison.  That same sick, condescending smile.  I smashed my fists against the mirror.  I swung at it with open palms.  I dragged my nails across its surface.  Nothing even made a sound.

“Stay put.”

Mom held me back.  Tears poured down my cheeks like an early April rainfall.  I didn’t understand.  I didn’t know why he was leaving me.  I struggled so hard to break out of my mother’s arms.  I thrashed and kicked.  I fell to the cement sidewalk.  I fought to get up again.  But I couldn’t get away from her.  Until finally, he leaned down.  His breath against my eyes was crisp and harsh, but no more than his words.  Two words.

“Jamie?”

I snapped awake.  I was breathing so heavily, but I wasn’t getting any air.  My face was cloaked in a thin sheen of sweat and my hair stuck to my skin.  Madison’s arm wrapped around me and she pushed her face into my neck.

“Bad dream?” she asked.  Exhaustion and sound sleep permeated her questions.  

I nodded my head, because my throat was too hot and sore to make words.  Everything spun in the worst way, but I just knew throwing up would tear me apart.  I’d dissolve from the inside.

“Mm.  Nothing to be scared of,” she said into my ear.  And before drifting off to sleep again, she told me: “I’m not going anywhere.”

I couldn’t remember if that was a night Madison Bell had been dressed little for bedtime or if that was a night Madison Bell hadn’t been dressed at all.  Both were likely and both were her.  But after I’d fallen back asleep, when my dream picked up where it had left off, when I had to return to my sentence alone in that mirror, Madison Bell was wearing a plain white dress.

I’d been there for years, crying against the glass.  Silently screaming.  Pounding and hurting and freezing.  In the mirror, everything was so cold.  Everywhere, there was no sound.

But when Madison came, she brought the sound with her.  She brought warmth back to my skin.  But she was not a flame licking the underside of a marshmallow.  She didn’t burn or bubble.  She thawed.

“Why are you crying?” she asked me.

“He left me,” I told her, in a voice I very quickly realized was not that of the Jamie Lawson that Madison knew.  It was that of the young girl abandoned by her father. “He left for another mom, another me… a better me.  And now I’m all alone.”

“But I’m here, aren’t I?” Madison asked, for she wasn’t on the other side of the mirror.  She was on this side of it.  With me. “Why are you here?”

I looked up at her with watering eyes and blubbering lips. “I gotta stay here,” I told her. “I gotta wait ‘cause if I go wander out there in the dark I might not find my way back.”

“Well,” Madison began, with a smile on her lips.  A familiar, warm, radiant smile and beautiful, sparkling, swirling eyes. “Do you know what I think you should do?”

“Stay put?” I guessed.

She shook her head and took my hand.  She felt like I always wanted to feel.  She felt like the rest of my life, as much as anybody ever had.

“Come with me,” Madison Bell told me.

And I did.

[End]

-------------

Thank you for reading!  This story means a lot to me, and it has been such a positive experience sharing it with you all.  To all the people who commented, who Liked, who joined just to give their two cents, you have somehow made a very special story even more special.

Madison's Code in its entirety can be downloaded FOR FREE in PDF and ePub format from our Patreon.  Please consider supporting us. ^_^ 

Thank you so much for everything!

~Sophie

• Like 11

Goodbye Jamie.  Goodbye Madison Bell.

I feel like I knew you, because I feel like I am you.  From the first word of the first chapter, to the last drop of pain in a happy ending, I am you.

This story was special to Sophie before she posted it here.  It was special because it was the way she connected with LB, her love.  It was the way she introduced her to the world of Littles, and it's a beautiful tale of gentle regression, of acceptance and love and kindness.

And it's written in red ink.

Pain is in every chapter of this story.  My pain, surely, but also the pain of how many Littles?  How many people?

I know that not all of us are in this community because of emotional or physical abuse at a formative age... but more than a few of us are.  This story was for LB, but you've gifted it to all of us, this tale of love and acceptance, of healing, kindness, and vulnerability.

It doesn't matter that there's no diapers, it's a story of regression and love.  It would have been lesser with diaper content.

You made something beautiful, you made something valuable.  You meant it for her, but you shared it with us and I love it.

This is one of my favorite CG/l stories of all time.

And it's special to me for another reason.  It brought the two of us together.  If you hadn't posted Madison's Code, we might not be friends, and I deeply value you and appreciate your company.  This story will forever be special to me.

Thank you for sharing it.

The ending was perfect.  It hurts a little, but I don't think anything else would suit the story.  It doesn't matter that Chapter 29 was the "perfect" ending, this is the true ending.  They found love, they found happiness, they found understanding, and Jamie is finally on the road to opening up... but it hurts.

There is no growth without pain.

I grew with this tale.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

I haven't kept up with the last chapters and I really need to go back and read.   All the hubbub....

This is going to sound bizarre.  Are Madison Bell and Jamie Lawson really the same person?

2 hours ago, bbykimmy said:

Goodbye Jamie.  Goodbye Madison Bell.

I feel like I knew you, because I feel like I am you.  From the first word of the first chapter, to the last drop of pain in a happy ending, I am you.

This story was special to Sophie before she posted it here.  It was special because it was the way she connected with LB, her love.  It was the way she introduced her to the world of Littles, and it's a beautiful tale of gentle regression, of acceptance and love and kindness.

And it's written in red ink.

Pain is in every chapter of this story.  My pain, surely, but also the pain of how many Littles?  How many people?

I know that not all of us are in this community because of emotional or physical abuse at a formative age... but more than a few of us are.  This story was for LB, but you've gifted it to all of us, this tale of love and acceptance, of healing, kindness, and vulnerability.

It doesn't matter that there's no diapers, it's a story of regression and love.  It would have been lesser with diaper content.

You made something beautiful, you made something valuable.  You meant it for her, but you shared it with us and I love it.

This is one of my favorite CG/l stories of all time.

And it's special to me for another reason.  It brought the two of us together.  If you hadn't posted Madison's Code, we might not be friends, and I deeply value you and appreciate your company.  This story will forever be special to me.

Thank you for sharing it.

The ending was perfect.  It hurts a little, but I don't think anything else would suit the story.  It doesn't matter that Chapter 29 was the "perfect" ending, this is the true ending.  They found love, they found happiness, they found understanding, and Jamie is finally on the road to opening up... but it hurts.

There is no growth without pain.

I grew with this tale.

This couldn’t capture my feelings any better and I am positive your words are so much more eloquent than anything I could have shared.  Thank you bbykimmy and Thank You so very much for sharing this amazing story Sophie! 

And so it all comes full circle and the Little ends up saving the CG.

I've never seen a story do that and it really grabs me because that's exactly what happened to me. I was Jamie trapped in the mirror until Jaden, my Little, came along and thawed my prison. She saved me as much as I saved her.

And that, to me, is the true meaning of love.

Do not forget to have this moved to the Completed Stories section. This needs to be preserved for future generations to see.

30 minutes ago, Wannatripbaby said:

Do not forget to have this moved to the Completed Stories section. This needs to be preserved for future generations to see. 

I strongly agree, this needs Saved somehow just in case the unexpected should ever happen again.

Sophie,

It is easy to see why this story has become so beloved so quickly. One does not need diapers or any other accoutrements to make characters that cross the line between fiction and reality; one merely needs talent and investment (which you have in heaps). Thank you so much for sharing such a personal story. Even if you had not acknowledged it in the comments, it was clear that this one meant a lot to you. I'm adding it to the "Best Stories" list that Luzy already is on. You amaze me.

Kerry

Oh my gawwwddddd. I have tears in my eyes again. Jeez I'm such a softie for good stories. And man, this is one of the best. That ending!!! Fksicnskjfnfkd... So good. So heartfelt. Take my broken heart and put it back together. Holy hell that was good. Really really good.

I can't really add to anything that has already been said.  I'd just be reiterating how good of an author you are, and now real Jamie and Madison seem to be.  You captured this perfectly.  The end left me with questions though, but I guess those questions are never going to be solved.  Oh well.

I loved this story.