LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Madison's Code

I am completely amazed at your writing abilities. I have caught up enough now that I have been on the 1st page for the past week or so and still I can’t keep up with you. Now what is to completely amazing to me is that not only are you able to produce so much new content, but the quality of it. This is such a deep and meaningful story I get goosebumps reading it.  It’s clear that this is coming from the heart and for me that makes it so much more personal and emotional. Like you are bearing your sole to us. 

• Like 1
21 minutes ago, CDfm said:

I am completely amazed at your writing abilities. I have caught up enough now that I have been on the 1st page for the past week or so and still I can’t keep up with you. Now what is to completely amazing to me is that not only are you able to produce so much new content, but the quality of it. This is such a deep and meaningful story I get goosebumps reading it.  It’s clear that this is coming from the heart and for me that makes it so much more personal and emotional. Like you are bearing your sole to us. 

I completely agree with this.

4 hours ago, Ishigreensa said:

Oops, just read Sophie's take on it after posting this comment.  I see that you were right all along.  Right on the money.  But I still think that the other issues are just as reasonable.  

ACTUALLY NO!  You are both COMPLETELY RIGHT!

What I meant in my other comment was this: Madison wants to be liked.  That's her primary objective.  Jamie is a HUGE wrench in that because she's a girl.  But you're right about the other stuff too.  She's poor.  She's low-class.  She shops at Walmart.  She is standoffish.  She's often interpreted as apathetic or bitchy even, because she doesn't like to take people's crap.  The core to this is: Jamie is a PROBLEM to Madison's mode of operations.

Yes, that's a little homophobic to assume that just because she likes a girl she's going to offend people.  It's a little homophobic to put that "desire to be liked" above your true feelings and the love of your supportive girlfriend.  But at the same time, it's also classist for her to assume people would like Madison less because she's dating a poor girl.  There are many layers here.

I guess the difference is, Madison focuses on the external consequences of these artificial sociological structures, rather than internal.  Some might see that as "less classist" and "less homophobic" because she doesn't truly believe these things on a personal level, but believes in their implications.  I'm not saying that's "just as bad", but it's definitely an unfair way of thinking.  It's more like Madison's homophobia and classist natures are symptoms rather than causes.  The goal here isn't to teach her that being gay is okay (because she knows that), but that her happiness is more important than what other people think of her.

This just goes back to exemplify: people are super complicated.

One other thing, for EVERYONE READING THIS: I hope I don't sound too definitive in my explanations of who Madison and Jamie are.  I can't quantify them no better than I can quantify anyone else.  I wrote them, so I can provide insights, but it's totally fine to say "Sophie, I think you're wrong about this.  Jamie clearly feels this way.  Madison clearly thinks this." Honestly, you're probably at least a little bit right.  Thoughts and feelings aren't a single layer.  I scratch the surface.  There is much, much more below it.

Twenty-eight.

“Another school project?” my mom asked, taking an iced tea out of the fridge.  Madison and I were sitting side by side poring over one of her math books.

“I’m just helping Madison study,” I said without looking up.

“How nice of you.”

“Thank you for always having me over, Ms. Lawson,” Madison piped up.

“The pleasure is mine, dear.” My mom ruffled my hair as she walked by and went into her bedroom at the end of the hallway.  After she was gone, I tried to flatten my hair back down.

“She’s nice,” Madison said.

“She’s alright.”

“My mom would never do something like that.”

I looked up to find Madison patting the top of her head, clearly distracted from the mathematical process of factorization.  She was going to fail her exam if she didn’t pay attention…

“Hey, Jamie?”

“Hm?”

“I never hear you talk about your dad.”

I opened my mouth, to say something, and then… I just didn’t.  I wasn’t sure what to say anyway.

“Is he around anymore?” she asked.

“No,” I said quietly, honestly, but Madison was beginning to decode me just as I had spent so much time doing to her.  Her lips against mine opened up cracks in me, and she was burrowing her way inside.  But she’d infected me so long ago, it was hard to remember a time when I didn’t think about her.

“It’s something that upsets you, huh?”

“A little, yeah.”

“Do you want to talk about it?”

“No, not really.”

“I think you should talk about it.” She leaned forward so that she obscured my view of the textbook in front of us.  She smiled at me with those lovely pink lips and she stared at me with those lovely brown eyes.  Now I understood why everyone liked her.  She could melt me right there like ice cream in the summer sun.

“He left when I was young.”

“He left your mom, too?”

“Yeah.  It sucks.  We don’t really talk about it.”

“Well I don’t know what he was chasing,” Madison told me, “but I know for sure that it wasn’t better than what he left behind.”

Her lips leaned up into mine.  Suddenly, all this stuff with my dad just didn’t seem like that big a deal.  Maybe Polly was right: maybe I should just talk to Madison about it.  She filled me up with so much good that the bad just wasn’t that important anymore.

“I’ll be right back,” I told Madison and got up from the table.  On my way out of the room, I ruffled her hair.

“Mom?” I called through her bedroom door.  By the time she opened it, she had already changed out of her work clothes and into pajamas.  It was only six in the evening, but my mom was the kind of woman who believed in two outfits: work clothes and pajamas.

“Hey, Jay, what’s up?”

“I was wondering if I could have allowance this week.”

She gave me a hard look. “I really don’t have a lot to spare.  Our water bill is due.”

“I know,” I told her, because I knew a lot about the bills.  Mom always talked about bills when I asked her for things. “But I want to get Madison something for her birthday.  I sort of missed it a few weeks ago, and I feel bad.”

Why did I feel bad?  Because Madison had bought me an eighty dollar fountain pen with red ink for my birthday, and I was in love with it almost as much as I was in love with her.

“I’m sure she understands, Jamie.”

“I know she does, but I still want to get her something.”

“Don’t you have birthday money from Allie and grandma?” 

“Yes, but if I had ten more dollars—”

My mom cut me off. “Don’t spend too much on a gift.”

“Mom, she’s my girlfriend.”

Well, that was an awkward five-second silence, wasn’t it?

“You’re dating Madison?” she asked.

“Yeah.”

“For a while?”

“Uh, no, a few weeks.”

My mom nodded quietly, to herself, and went over to her dresser.  When she came back over, she pushed a twenty dollar bill into my hand.  Twenty?  I stared up at my mom with reverence, but more so, with reluctance.

“Ten is fine,” I told her.

“Consider it part of your birthday present.”  We had already gone out to dinner earlier that week, an Italian place we went to every year.  But this was the first time I got twenty dollars.  My mom kissed me on the top of the head and pulled me into a hug. “Get your girlfriend something nice.”

“Thanks Mom,” I said, and showed exactly how much I meant it when I hugged her back.

• Like 14
  • Thanks 1
47 minutes ago, Sophie ♥ said:

ACTUALLY NO!  You are both COMPLETELY RIGHT!

What I meant in my other comment was this: Madison wants to be liked.  That's her primary objective.  Jamie is a HUGE wrench in that because she's a girl.  But you're right about the other stuff too.  She's poor.  She's low-class.  She shops at Walmart.  She is standoffish.  She's often interpreted as apathetic or bitchy even, because she doesn't like to take people's crap.  The core to this is: Jamie is a PROBLEM to Madison's mode of operations.

Yes, that's a little homophobic to assume that just because she likes a girl she's going to offend people.  It's a little homophobic to put that "desire to be liked" above your true feelings and the love of your supportive girlfriend.  But at the same time, it's also classist for her to assume people would like Madison less because she's dating a poor girl.  There are many layers here.

I guess the difference is, Madison focuses on the external consequences of these artificial sociological structures, rather than internal.  Some might see that as "less classist" and "less homophobic" because she doesn't truly believe these things on a personal level, but believes in their implications.  I'm not saying that's "just as bad", but it's definitely an unfair way of thinking.  It's more like Madison's homophobia and classist natures are symptoms rather than causes.  The goal here isn't to teach her that being gay is okay (because she knows that), but that her happiness is more important than what other people think of her.

One other thing, for EVERYONE READING THIS: I hope I don't sound too definitive in my explanations of who Madison and Jamie are.  I can't quantify them no better than I can quantify anyone else.  I wrote them, so I can provide insights, but it's totally fine to say "Sophie, I think you're wrong about this.  Jamie clearly feels this way.  Madison clearly thinks this." Honestly, you're probably at least a little bit right.  Thoughts and feelings aren't a single layer.  I scratch the surface.  There is much, much more below it.

Thank you Sophie.  I was really afraid to explain what I saw.... 

Thank you for your new chapter:

I have to be honest, if my daughter said 'girlfriend' to me like that, it would have taken a while for it to sink in.  I would have had to process it over and over, but in the end, she is still my daughter, and if she's happy, then that's what is important.  I just hope I can be as quick to accept it as the mom in this story!  That was like... WOW!  Did mommy already suspect?  I'd think she'd either have had to, or she would have to have had an experience in her own life to just accept it that easily!  Incidentally, maybe I missed it, but I don't really remember you giving any hints about the parents realizing how close they were getting.  Her mom seemed at the very least, to be in denial at first because she made Jamie come out and say it before she actually gave her a twenty instead of a ten to help her out.

24 minutes ago, Ishigreensa said:

Thank you Sophie.  I was really afraid to explain what I saw.... 

Never be afraid to explain your thoughts. ^_^ That's how discussion works!  This is a safe space.

25 minutes ago, Ishigreensa said:

Did mommy already suspect?  I'd think she'd either have had to, or she would have to have had an experience in her own life to just accept it that easily!  Incidentally, maybe I missed it, but I don't really remember you giving any hints about the parents realizing how close they were getting.  Her mom seemed at the very least, to be in denial at first because she made Jamie come out and say it before she actually gave her a twenty instead of a ten to help her out.

Actually, the way I wrote Jamie's mom - she's too busy to really notice things like that.  She obviously loves her daughter a lot and wants to be there for her, but often doesn't get the opportunity.  Jamie is super self-sufficient, to make matters worse.  So the whole thing came as quite a surprise to Jamie's mom!  But very quickly she realized this was an opportunity to be there for her daughter and support her.  So she did what she did. ^_^ 

I also love her mother as a character.  She's very similar to my mom, who was single for some of my childhood and worked tons of jobs to make sure we had all the advantages we could have.

46 minutes ago, Sophie ♥ said:

Her lips against mine opened up cracks in me, and she was burrowing her way inside.  But she’d infected me so long ago, it was hard to remember a time when I didn’t think about her.

Oh noes!  Cracks!  Jamie run, the bubonic plague of love is going to burrow into you!  It's too late!  Aaaaargh!

;)

It's so funny that you keep describing love as a disease, but I know you're a romantic sillypants.

47 minutes ago, Sophie ♥ said:

Suddenly, all this stuff with my dad just didn’t seem like that big a deal.  Maybe Polly was right: maybe I should just talk to Madison about it.

Being vulnerable with someone you love and sharing that burden, that pain, is incredibly valuable.  That's what having a partner is all about, it's not just that they make you feel good, it's that they help you feel less bad, too...

48 minutes ago, Sophie ♥ said:

Well, that was an awkward five-second silence, wasn’t it?

I love this description of that pin-drop moment.

48 minutes ago, Sophie ♥ said:

My mom kissed me on the top of the head and pulled me into a hug. “Get your girlfriend something nice.”

I awwwwwwwed at this.  I love Jamie's mom.  I love that she's accepting and non-judgmental, like people should be <3

This was a really great, sweet chapter and I loved it <3 <3

8 hours ago, Sophie ♥ said:

Great comment, Sophie! In creating a character, you can describe that character but not necessarily define the character precisely. And in not trying to define the character completely you make that character far more interesting. Real people are not totally predictable; why should story characters be any more predictable? It gives you more latitude as a writer and gives the readers more to consider. I love it!

8 hours ago, Sophie ♥ said:

pouring over one of her math books

And in chapter 28, did you mean "poring"... or were they pouring their iced tea over the books? B)

And one more thing... I LOVED this chapter! I think I love both Jamie and Madison and now I want Jamie's Mom as my mom (if I could be like... 40-50 years younger than I am now...)

Okay, now i am almost saddened at reading this chapter, it's now my favorite chapter. Or maybe i am just making a list of my favorite chapters because several of them are so good. 

4 hours ago, diaperpt said:

And in chapter 28, did you mean "poring"... or were they pouring their iced tea over the books? B)

.........what? O_O 

That's how you spell that?!

*googles*

WTF

I HAVE GONE MY ENTIRE LIFE--

*deep breath*

Edited.  Fixed.

*hides under my blanket*

• Like 2
8 hours ago, diaperpt said:

I wondered if anyone else had noticed this. ?

Well if nothing else, I was able to stay current with the story.  And give it a like. I think that everyone is liking Jamie’s mom because they all liked how she handled that one situation. Don’t get me wrong either. I also liked how she handled it. I am still not 100% behind her just yet. I totally understand that money is tight but to expect your daughter to go without heat doesn’t make for a very good mother. I raised my 4kids alone on a police Officer’s pay which wasn’t much trust me. My ex had been ordered to pay $1500.00 a month in child support and I didn’t see a dime. We weren’t always getting to do many of the fun things other families did but my kids never lacked for anything. They had food, clothing, and a decent place to stay. We made the most out of what we had and it was a good thing they enjoyed camping and hiking. That was inexpensive and fun. 

Twenty-nine.

It was the last day before Easter vacation.  A whole week off school!  A whole week with Madison Bell.  The class finished up a lab assignment in Biology.  Of course, I was done in the first five minutes and Madison was still working on hers in the final five.

“That one’s wrong,” I said, and pointed to the word box. “Use this term and then the rest should be easy.”

“Oh.”

Madison was having an off day.  She was bored and sullen and working with her head on her desk.  But I had such great plans!  Why did today have to be a Dark Day, anyway?  I’d have to ask her about it after school.

“Hey Mads.” Amanda sat down at our lab table, on the other side of my girlfriend, and looked over her paper. “Isn’t that one mitosis?”

I shook my head.

“Oh.  Got that one wrong then.  How are you doing, Madison?”

Madison smiled up at Amanda with her charming fake smile and did something I definitely didn’t expect.  She told the truth.

“Not great, actually.”

Well, if that didn’t shock the holiday excitement right out of Amanda Simmons. 

“Uh, what’s up?” she asked.

Madison shrugged. “I don’t like school very much, but it’s better than being home alone all week.”

“Well,” Amanda trailed off, “I’m going to the mall tomorrow with Claire.  Want to go?”

Madison didn’t know what to say; I could see it in her eyes.  Had she never been invited to the mall before?  So instead of coming up with one answer, Madison seemed to give them all.

“Uh.  Yeah.  Um.  Yes.  Sure.  Okay.  Yep.  Let’s do that.”

Well, it was a start.

Amanda and Madison exchanged contact information.  For years, I thought they were best friends and they didn’t even have each other’s phone numbers.  When the bell rang and Amanda left with a promise to text, Madison beamed up at me with renewed joy.  I patted her on the head and ruffled her hair.

“See?” I told her. “It’s always better to tell someone how you feel.”

Honestly, I didn’t know what Madison was so worried about.  Did she honestly think I wouldn’t be spending every minute with her over vacation?  She was so naive sometimes.

When we got to Madison’s house that afternoon, I was betting on her parents being as absent as ever.  They didn’t disappoint.  I went to the trunk of my car and opened it up, pulling out a large white box decorated in purple ribbon.  Madison - who had been in the middle of a sentence about her renewed interest in soccer - froze in place when she saw it.

“What’s that?” she asked.

“A gift.”

“For me?”

“Maybe.”

I led the way up the steps and waited for her to unlock the front door.  How she managed to do so without taking her eyes off the box, I’ll never understand.  After we’d taken off our shoes, Madison continued to follow me around the living room like a kitten asking for food.  It wouldn’t do any good to wait, would it?  I sighed.

“Here.”

“I don’t want it.” But there was no hiding the awe on her face when I pushed the box into her arms.

“Of course you do.  Open it.”

“I know what it is!  It was too expensive and I don’t want it!”

“That’s not something for a five year old to worry about, is it?”

I took her by the hand and sat her down on the sofa before giving her lips one soft, gentle kiss.  Innocent, through and through.  Then I put her hand - once in mine - on top of the bow.

“Open it.”

So Madison Bell opened her gift.  Her cheeks filled up with rosy embarrassment and her eyes glittered like sand in sunlight.  She knew what it was already, but that didn’t prepare her for holding the dress in her hands.  It was a flowery pink with a round, flat collar.  The sleeves puffed up and curled in on themselves and three small buttons decorated the chest.  It was simple and boring and should have cost only a quarter of what it did.  But it was perfect.

“Thank you,” Madison muttered under her breath, but I knew better than to take her volume as a show of her excitement.

“How about you try it on?” I asked her. “Let’s go up to your room.”

I took her hand before she could say anything at all and led the way upstairs.  This was so different to the last time I’d treated Madison like a little girl.  This time I knew what I was doing.  This time I knew the words, I knew the actions to take.  This time wasn’t guesswork, it was fact.  But there was just one thing I was worried about…

I closed the door behind us and turned on her lamp in the corner.  The blinds were still drawn and it gave the whole bedroom a warm glow.  I took the dress from her - setting it on the bed - and ran my fingers along her cheeks, down her neck, and through the collar of her cardigan.  With little more effort than that, I took it off for her.

She looked up at me with those same sparkling eyes, those same warm cheeks, those same glossy lips.  I took a breath and kissed her on the forehead.

“You’re the prettiest girl in the whole world,” I told her in a whisper, and turned her around before I did something stupid.

I wondered sometimes who zipped up her sundresses in the morning.  That day, though, there was no mystery as to who unzipped it.  I thought it would be hard to avoid looking at Madison’s arms where little white lines intervened with her perfectly blended skin, but I found myself more distracted by the freckles on her shoulders and the lace on her bra straps.

“I can do it,” she told me, like I didn’t know.  But this wasn’t about what she could and couldn’t do.

“Don’t be silly.  Arms up.”

I lifted the hem of Madison’s dress without touching her thighs.  I pulled it right up and over her head.  I thought that would be the hard part, but it wasn’t.  The hard part came after, when, for the first time, I saw my girlfriend in her underwear.  I could only see her from the back, but she pulled her arms down over her chest all the same, covering the front of her bra.  Her panties were decorated in stars, hugging her around the hips.

Oh damn…

I reached up and fiddled with the clasp on her bra, and hoped beyond hoped she didn’t feel the way my fingertips were shaking.  I swear, these things were a lot easier to take off yourself than they were to take off someone else.  Who designed bras anyway?

“Jamie, I can do this part.”

“Shush.” I had to whisper or my voice would quiver.  I closed my eyes and took a deep breath.  The little hooks on the bra came undone and I reached for the dress on the bed. “Arms up.”

“Jamie, I—”

“Or you can stand around in your underwear.”

Neither of us would ever know who blushed deeper in that moment.  Finally and reluctantly, Madison unfolded her arms and slid the straps off her shoulders, letting the bra fall to the floor.  She put her hands up, level with her head, and I pulled the dress down over them.  There was no zipper this time: just a bit of fussing and tugging, until, finally, the hem of the dress hid away Madison’s starry underwear.  I could finally breathe again.

“Oh.  My.  God.  Look at you!”

“Shut up!” Madison’s face burned like the sun.  She puffed out her cheeks.

“You’re so cute!” The literal understatement of the year.  Did she look like a five year old?  Probably not.  But she sure as hell didn’t look seventeen either.  I fussed with the front of her dress and flattened it where it needed flattening.  All my lust was immediately overwhelmed with satisfaction.  Seeing her here, like this, and so happy… it was a more honest love than I could have ever imagined.

“I’m not cute,” Madison pouted.

“Are so,” I said simply, like there was no argument to be had. “Do you like the dress?”

She shrugged her shoulders, but the hints of a smile couldn't help but poke through.  I watched them take her over, those hints, until it was a full on confession.

“Happy birthday, Maddie.”

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

So, I'm going to be honest and say that I've been a lurker on this site. Never logging in, just reading stories. I have to say that this is one of the cutest stories I've read. You have done a great job capturing the personalities of all characters, either in a major or minor role. I look forward to future updates !

5 minutes ago, LittleMystery said:

So, I'm going to be honest and say that I've been a lurker on this site. Never logging in, just reading stories. I have to say that this is one of the cutest stories I've read. You have done a great job capturing the personalities of all characters, either in a major or minor role. I look forward to future updates !

Aww!! I'm so glad you are enjoying it!

Actually, there is only one chapter left. :blush:

Another fantastic chapter!

The undressing scene was so very intimate while still being completely innocent. It's funny, I enjoy reading this kind of thing more than I enjoy sex scenes. It's so bizarre that, on a diaper fetish board, a story with no smut and no diapers could become so beloved. Once this story is finished it is definitely going on my Best Stories Of All Time List! :75_EmoticonsHDcom:

7 minutes ago, Wannatripbaby said:

Another fantastic chapter!

The undressing scene was so very intimate while still being completely innocent. It's funny, I enjoy reading this kind of thing more than I enjoy sex scenes. It's so bizarre that, on a diaper fetish board, a story with no smut and no diapers could become so beloved. Once this story is finished it is definitely going on my Best Stories Of All Time List! :75_EmoticonsHDcom:

*blush* Oh gosh... thank you so much.

Yeah, it's weird.  I almost didn't post this story at all.  I didn't really think the board would care about it.  And everyone loves it so much!  It's very interesting. ^_^ 

4 minutes ago, Sophie ♥ said:

*blush* Oh gosh... thank you so much.

Yeah, it's weird.  I almost didn't post this story at all.  I didn't really think the board would care about it.  And everyone loves it so much!  It's very interesting. ^_^ 

It's a very special story of love and acceptance and CG/l, even if it's not about diapers.