LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

That feeling when...

I completely agree with you which is why I finally gave in and decided to wear diapers permanently.  I feel much more secure, a lot less frustrated, and so much happier.

I once believed that wearing diapers permanently was also not possible because I have a family with kids and work a very professional job.  I soon realized that was all made up in my mind and that in reality it is very possible without anyone around you even knowing.

• Like 2
3 hours ago, LbMaxwell said:

I wear pu’s at work. I’m pretty sure I couldn’t do diapers at work bc I drink so much tea and would require at least two changes. This would be pretty inconvenient (stressful).

If you ever decide to wear to work I would be more than happy to help you with tips on how to change your diaper at work discreetly and with less stress.

If you ever decide to wear to work I would be more than happy to help you with tips on how to change your diaper at work discreetly and with less stress.
Wear an overnight tena or poise pad with the plastic cover ripped open down the middle, it will still fit in the panty and give you better coverage, so changes will be less frequent. Wear a mesh panty over that pullup so it wont sag.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

... you’re not allowed to be diapered for a prolonged amount of time. Kind of like sexual frustration, but not sexual and mixed with a little insecurity. [emoji53][emoji51]
Just dont forget you arent wearing when you arent. Oppseydaisy.[emoji882][emoji257]

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

• 5 months later...
20 hours ago, Evelyn Dellcerro said:

No way no how. I will never purge from my diapers. Y'all can do the purging. It's not in my history to purge. I do my business in my diaper, public, private, or which ever way you cut it. The diaper is my toilet.

Spoken like a true diaper lover!

• Thanks 2
22 hours ago, Evelyn Dellcerro said:

No way no how. I will never purge from my diapers. Y'all can do the purging. It's not in my history to purge. I do my business in my diaper, public, private, or which ever way you cut it. The diaper is my toilet.

There are many that enjoy wearing, then there are those of us that use diapers 24/7 for both all the time. I am one of those and have no regrets doing so. Not a day goes by where I find it to be cumbersome. As for purging I find that it makes no sense. Why give up something that's part of you only to restart sometime in the future? You know you'll be back and you'll regret that you quit. There is something in our DNA that forces us to do this and it cannot be changed so as long as you are not harming yourself or others then don't quit for your own feelings of being complete. I've never wanted to analyze it either. It's too deep rooted to try.

• Thanks 1

I rather view my DL side as a passed time like fishing or hiking. The whole binge/purge analogy really doesn't make much sense to me, as I associate that with eating disorders, not wearing alternative underwear, shall I say. In other words, some days I feel like wearing a diaper, other days, not.

• Like 1

I personally feel as if wearing 24/7 would ruin the whole experience and turn me off of diapers. I find that the right balance of wearing verses not wearing satisfies my cravings enough without it losing appeal.

• Like 2

I'm actually sitting on the other side of the spectrum kind of since my Daddy decided he wants me in diapers at all times and when I tried to get my wife to back me up she agreed with him ?

I'm not really a want to wear 24/7 kind of person but they both feel I'm a bit calmer when I'm in diapers, which is true I guess. I've tried wearing in the morning, taking off my diaper mid day then putting on another before heading home . . . Bad idea, they both can tell when I've done it.

I enjoy diapers for sure but we've certainly had some adult discussions about expectations and other things as well and I had to put my foot down about dirty diapers. Not a fan of wet ones really but dirty is a 100% hard limit. My wife was on the same page as me but Daddy wasn't thrilled; however  we respect each other so hard limits are the end of the discussion.

Little kaiya

23 hours ago, le Hollandais said:

I rather view my DL side as a passed time like fishing or hiking. The whole binge/purge analogy really doesn't make much sense to me, as I associate that with eating disorders, not wearing alternative underwear, shall I say. In other words, some days I feel like wearing a diaper, other days, not.

23 hours ago, Smash-N-Dash said:

I personally feel as if wearing 24/7 would ruin the whole experience and turn me off of diapers. I find that the right balance of wearing verses not wearing satisfies my cravings enough without it losing appeal.

I also agree.  I view my diaper wearing like it's just one of my many hobbies, although I know it's origins are deeply rooted and sexual in nature.  Anyone who has read some of my past posts know I am one who believes in a good healthy balance between the diaper fetish and the rest of your normal life.  To each his own.  I like diapers but would never want to wear them 24/7 and give up my normal life (and to me, wearing diapers all the time would be giving up what is normal to me).  True, some people say they do everything they always did with friends, sports, going out to concerts, dinner and other hobbies and activities all while wearing their diapers.  Personally, I like to keep my diapers separate from my friends and other activities.  Like Smash said, it keeps the interest up and satisfies my cravings without letting diapers control my life.  I want to be the one in control and keep my diaper wearing in check.

• Like 2

This is a great thread that shows how diverse our community is when it comes to wearing diapers.  The only right answer is what ever makes you happy.  It does not matter if you like wearing diapers every blue moon of every second, of every minute, of every day.  The most important thing is to love yourself and accept it is okay to desire wearing diapers.  

• Like 2

I am entering my 54th year of diapers and plastic pants.  My 11th year of nightly diapers and my 7th year of 24/7.  This morning, as I was changing my soaked night diaper, I realized how natural it has become to remove my wet diapers and change into dry diapers and slip on my plastic pants and go about my day.

I'll be 67 this summer and I no longer care if others find out I use/need diapers.  I no longer play sports so no one has to see me changing clothes.  I haven't been swimming in years and I don't go out in the sun without a shirt, but I do wear shorts.  As Mark said, 'The most important thing is to love yourself and accept it is okay to desire wearing diapers.'  

My only stumbling block is I've yet to wear to my doctor.