LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I don't know how to say this but I seem to never be in the middle on anything I'm always 0 or 90 never 45 when I'm calm I'm extremely calm like a very little baby but when I'm excited I'm extremely excited like 8 year old on Christmas morning when I'm happy I'm in total bliss when I'm mad I'm furious I can 100 percent control my actions but never my true emotions when someone does something just a little rude I get furious I pretend to be fine but really I'm not I don't curse people out or beat them up but often feel like doing it I've got full control over my body but zero over my mind when someone is the least bit polite to me I'm extremely polite back when I'm sad I'm extremely sad when I've got energy I can run marathons but when I'm truly tired which is rare I can't even open my eyes or lift my arms last night I woke up and was reaching for a sippy cup that was by the bed well with in arms reach but I could barely wiggle my arm my girlfriend was in the bathroom and came out and saw me wiggling my arm and knew what I was trying to do so she bottle fed me just like little baby I went back to sleep got up and ran 4 miles this morning and wasn't even winded my doctor says I'm perfectly healthy it only happens rarely after a long day and I lay down to go to bed and it isn't like paralysis either its like weakness but I've always got enough energy to get my work done have fun time and then some but when I lay down to go to bed 30 minutes and its gone I go to sleep and wake up in the morning 100 percent charged and I don't ever notice my battery is low it functions fine until it drops to zero 1 percent charge with me is just powerful as 100 percent but for a lot less time I never notice a performance decrease when I'm getting tired its kinda nice being able to keep going when most can't but I feel weird I like it I don't want to change it that's one of my characteristics tratits that my girlfriend loves about me but I feel like I'm crazy I told a friend I know who is a policeman and he says that trait would be extremely useful for someone going into law enforcement which is what I've always wanted to do for a career but I can't help but wonder why I'm the way I am a man of extremes no middle ground I mean I'm stable as far as sanity goes I've taken several psychological evaluations for different jobs and passed all of them it just feels weird 

• 4 weeks later...

I can be like that sometimes as well (emotions having no middle ground).  If your girlfriend likes that about you as you said, and it would be beneficial to your career, why change?  I think that unless your emotions are causing harm, there would be no need to worry about them too much.  

Many people have strong binary feelings, but it is more in how you handle them than it is in having them. If you cannot keep them in their proper place without fail, then you' d better avoid going into situations where that can cause you grief. I was once quite like this, but time and my own life's path have both mellowed out the extremes and shown me the error of seeing everything as "black or white" and not the "gray" in between, which is in fact where almost everything really is at. The deeper and longer you look at anything the more you will see this too. Strong feelings and beliefs are good when you control them, but become your nemisis when you don't because that leads to intolerance which will be handed right back to you many times over. As Davy Crockett was known for saying "First be sure you're right, then go ahead". Think twice about everything and if you get a different result the second time keep on thinking until you get only one answer- that will be the right answer though this can change tomorrow. If your feelings or beliefs contravene this you are doomed to becoming a failure in achieving what you want in life. And if you feel nothing, question that as well because we were meant to feel as well as think. Whatever else we may be, we are all human and that matters more than you might imagine.

Bettypooh