LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

That was amazing!  I was reading this and couldn’t stop thinking about the creative mind behind the story. Just who comes up with such ideas? This was fantastic. I loved the interaction and how much Felicity was actually moved while carrying for Penelope.  When she should have been out for revenge that would have been nothing short of torture. This got a huge like from me. (Which in actuality was just the same as every like except in my heart).  Thank you for such an awesome story. 

On 8/7/2018 at 1:24 PM, Baby Billy said:

I would not call it garbage, I think it was a very cute short story and enjoyed reading it.

You're right - I meant mostly that I intended it to have no redeeming value, but I kind of ruined that with the ending ;)

I'm glad you enjoyed it!

On 8/7/2018 at 4:25 PM, kirababy said:

very intersting premise, and well done.  Turn about is fair play, for sure!!!

I literally wrote "Turnabout hardly seemed like fair play any more" or something to that effect in "Far From Home" recently! :O

Thank you for the compliment, thank you for reading :D

8 hours ago, CDfm said:

That was amazing!  I was reading this and couldn’t stop thinking about the creative mind behind the story. Just who comes up with such ideas? This was fantastic. I loved the interaction and how much Felicity was actually moved while carrying for Penelope.  When she should have been out for revenge that would have been nothing short of torture. This got a huge like from me. (Which in actuality was just the same as every like except in my heart).  Thank you for such an awesome story. 

Aww, thanks <3

This idea was Jj's, I just brought it to life.  I'm not really terribly interested in writing torture (there's enough of that already), I'd much rather write about love and understanding <3

Thank you for reading it!  And thank you for the like, and especially for the huge like :D

3 hours ago, JonhSmith13 said:

Good story. Excellent
The phrase:

"But we're going to see if we can't fix that, my sweet angel."

It seems a promise that everything will improve. But it also seems a threat (some Amazons say that, before a punishment)

I thought about making it more ambiguous - the statement itself is ambiguous, but I added the flavor to her "inflection" that indicated it was more positive than negative.

Imagine what you will, I'd like to believe that things got better :)

Wow that was awesome, I really love your dimension stories, even though some of them make me skip some parts lol, you are a very talented dimension writer 

Thank you very much for that snippet and man I would another snippet to see how things changed but I also understand that most probably won't happen 

I look forward to the next dimension story you share with us 

32 minutes ago, treasuresman said:

Wow that was awesome, I really love your dimension stories, even though some of them make me skip some parts lol, you are a very talented dimension writer 

Thank you very much for that snippet and man I would another snippet to see how things changed but I also understand that most probably won't happen 

I look forward to the next dimension story you share with us 

The next one is a doozy you won't believe.

This story has an open ending. That's why I decided to write my thoughts.
Final…

"I love you mommy," she said fearfully.

"You don't," Penelope said sadly.  "But we're going to see if we can't fix that, my sweet angel." 

Felicity was lifted in her arms.

Penelope said: you can choose the clothes you want. I will not get mad. In addition, we will buy more things at the mall
Felicity chose a simple but cute dress, so as not to upset Penelope. He also chose the most comfortable diapers available.
In the mall, Penelope said: you can choose the clothes you want, the toys you want and the diapers you want. You can also choose pull ups. Because tomorrow your training will start, if you wish.
Felicity bought everything she wanted including a potty chair and a telephone.
One year later.
Felicity uses the potty. Eat the same food as PENELOPE. His crib was adapted to open from the inside.
Penelope would not allow anyone to mistreat or bother Felicity.
One day at Felicity's request. Penelope took breastfeeding pills.
After breastfeeding, Felicity was sleepy. And he said I want you mommy

• 1 year later...

Only now when I read the second time did I understand that they were both exchanged back. Which of course makes the last conversation a little creepy.
Penelope knows that the "I love you, mom" of her little one is not real and says so and she also says that she wants to see o she can't "fix" it. I mean that can mean everything:
Ideally: In the next 2-3 years she may become an adult again or at least the "torture" will be less and Penelope will listen better.
In the worst case: Hello reform school and hypnotherapy at the end of which the little one really loves her mother and knows nothing about her old life and does everything her mother wants and loves it too.

And since the Amazons, at least from my point of view, do not always think rationally when it comes to their little ones and their little ones cannot cope on their own and their mums need I almost believe in the bad solution.

Great story always recognize why you will always tell me when I am looking for good stories.

8 hours ago, Moon3ye said:

Only now when I read the second time did I understand that they were both exchanged back. Which of course makes the last conversation a little creepy.
Penelope knows that the "I love you, mom" of her little one is not real and says so and she also says that she wants to see o she can't "fix" it. I mean that can mean everything:
Ideally: In the next 2-3 years she may become an adult again or at least the "torture" will be less and Penelope will listen better.
In the worst case: Hello reform school and hypnotherapy at the end of which the little one really loves her mother and knows nothing about her old life and does everything her mother wants and loves it too.

And since the Amazons, at least from my point of view, do not always think rationally when it comes to their little ones and their little ones cannot cope on their own and their mums need I almost believe in the bad solution.

Great story always recognize why you will always tell me when I am looking for good stories.

I'll assuage your anxieties on this one.

"You don't," Penelope said sadly.  "But we're going to see if we can't fix that, my sweet angel."

She's going to fix it by being kind and considerate.  By building new bonds and starting a real relationship rather than the twisted thing they had before.  Penelope finally realizes that Littles have real feelings, real humanity, and that is the first seed of empathy.  It's very easy to hate another if you ignore their humanity, if you focus on what makes them "other".  It's human nature to categorize, to classify, and especially to remove yourself from that which makes you uncomfortable in others.  This dehumanization breeds hate - if you remember that every person, no matter how misguided they seem to you, is a person with a history and a story, who believes in their heart that they are doing what they do in search of goodness... it's a lot easier to love.

• Like 2
11 hours ago, bbykimmy said:

I'll assuage your anxieties on this one.

She's going to fix it by being kind and considerate.  By building new bonds and starting a real relationship rather than the twisted thing they had before.  Penelope finally realizes that Littles have real feelings, real humanity, and that is the first seed of empathy.  It's very easy to hate another if you ignore their humanity, if you focus on what makes them "other".  It's human nature to categorize, to classify, and especially to remove yourself from that which makes you uncomfortable in others.  This dehumanization breeds hate - if you remember that every person, no matter how misguided they seem to you, is a person with a history and a story, who believes in their heart that they are doing what they do in search of goodness... it's a lot easier to love.  I agree with you bbkimmy, what I got out of the story after the wish was that both sides got to experience what the other did in the relationship.  The feeling of power when forcing the little do things and the feeling of love and bonding with breast feeding.  I think that the future of both of them will be more loving than normal big & little relationship are. 

This was great. I can't believe I had missed it. Definitely one of the best Diaper Dimension stories.

I love this concept, while the mind switch with the wish is kinda a cop out for suspension of disbelief. The inherent bs makes it work really well. 

I really wish someone else would do another story with this idea of Amazon and Little role reversal.

I wonder how Meee would do it. ??