LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Today I'm thankful for padding

Apologies right away if this is too much information. I have struggled with genuine nighttime wetting for the past three years. Previous to that I knew I was a DL for a longtime. I do wear in the daytime for fun but only because I can, because its fun. This weekend  wasn't very fun but diapers came in handy. I don't know what I ate but came down with food poisoning and was running to the bathroom every half an hour. I was able to take the day to recover and the next day  felt much better but still had a really queezy stomach. I had to do a bunch of things and be out of the house for several hours and decided to wear a" just in case diaper" with zero interest in actually having to use it. I think you can guess what happened in the end. I can't imagine what it might be like living with IBS or actual bowl incontinence. My respect for those of you living with such things is very high. I wore a depends real-fit  pull up and didn't have a huge accident but was very thankful for  the protection. I decided to change into another pull up when I got home as I was still feeling a bit ill. Was fine for the most part other then trusting some gas and having it be more then that. Its almost time for bed and I feel pretty well back to normal. I love wearing diapers but don't wish the experience of pooping your pants unexpectedly on anyone.      

I'm glad you're feeling better. 

I can definitely relate. Early in my diaper loving career, I was helping my brother keep his trees alive while he was out of town (I live in a desert.) I really had to pee badly but I'm very bathroom shy. I was fortunate enough to wear a disposable Depends Max Protection diaper. As I was starting to panic, a random thought occurred to me, "Just use the diaper." I slowly let it go in small spurts and filled up the diaper. My mom was with me at the time and never found out. We went home and I changed myself. I was so glad I randomly decided to wear a diaper that day!

IMO a pull up is much better when you're experiencing gastro-intestinal distress.  If I can manage to make it to a toilet at least I can drop the pull up faster than a diaper.

For whatever reason I seem to have a sensitive stomach and have bouts of diarrhea frequently.  There have been many times when I've gone to bed wearing diapers just for that reason alone.  I can't imagine what the poor IBS folks are dealing with.....

For those who always wear, this is going to happen sooner or later, same as it does for those who never wear. It is nice to have the advantage of protection when it happens though :rolleyes: I'd rather never poop myself, but I'll take a win when it happens however it happens since that beats losing :girl_happy:

Bettypooh

• 2 weeks later...

I have had that happen a few times, though I love wearing, always have, when I went 24/7 I was glad to do so.  Now I do "Need" them it was on a list of "Supplies" I would need after surgery, I'm sure they intended that to be only temporary, or maybe not, they weren't specific. But there are times now I'm glad I had one on vs. wearing regular undies, like the previously mentioned farts that ended up not being farts, which unfortunately happen more often than I'd like. When that happens now I can at least not worry about the damage that may have been done to my clothes had I not been wearing one.

I have had a few unexpected bowel movments and I was very thankful I was in a full tapped diaper due to my bladder issues, I would also prefer not to have a bowel accident but no longer stress about it if it happens as my diaper does its job.