LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I've got some diapers with quite a high SAP content.  They're the ID Slip Maxi and they are quite awesome.  However they are very stiff initially and that might be quite off putting.  I think brands such as Rearz and ABU are getting it right as far as the SAP to pulp ratio.  Those diapers don't start out anywhere near as stiff and they still have spectacular performance.  Given those parameters I think I'd choose a diaper with less SAP that feel softer initially.....

There's more to it than just the ratio. Most of the diapers we seem to like best are high SAP, yet among those some feel denser than others wet or dry. Some like that and some don't. Then there's changing- if you changed each time you peed, an all-pulp diaper would perform just fine. Remember that this is how all disposables were once made. And there's something to be said for how SAP's swell up when wet- oooh so lovely to me. From what I can tell, only the cheap diapers have a high pulp ratio anymore, and with them having so little of both, whatever effect the pulp gives isn't going to last long unless you stay dry.

I mentioned elsewhere that I'd like to see a super-thick all pulp diaper made so that it would have decent capacity and handle flooding well. That would be a fun thing for me, but not something I'd often wear. I really don't think there would be much demand for it since it would cost as much as anything else you can get now, maybe even more, and it would never reach the capacity levels most seem to prefer. 

With cloth diapers, the flannel ones feel hard as a rock to me once they're wet which I detest, while the other fabrics feel much softer then. Still, some folks prefer flannel and don't perceive them acting this way. So it's each to their own and there's so many diapers to choose from now that everyone can find something they're happy with. I like all the better diapers ratio of pulp to SAP which is somewhat similar for all those. How they feel does matter, but to me it's how well they work for me that matters most. 

Give me any zillion horsepower super-turbo-charged diaper with nitreous that doesn't leak and I'm happy :P

Bettypooh