LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Looking For a Daddy in Prince George BC

These past 7 years have been extremely difficult in terms of meeting anybody in the PG area who is also into this lifestyle. In fact I'm not expecting anyone to reply to my thread but here goes: I am desperately looking for a Daddy in Prince George. I am a male to female trans baby girl.. which at this point is where most people stop reading. Because I am not a "real" girl they immediately lose interest. But if there is a true Daddy out there I would love to meet you. I am currently transitioning and on track to have reassignment surgery in a year from now.

I am only interested in serious inquires. I have been to numerous dating sites and even made a profile on fetlife because I understand that for some this is a fetish, especially the diaper aspect. Through my journey I have made lots of online friends but  none who live near me. The people I have met in person have been a mixed bag and not at all who I was looking for. After so many instances of real life failure I can only conclude that my location is the problem and that there just isn't anyone in PG either interested or willing to take a chance on another human being.

As mentioned earlier, I understand that this is a fetish for a lot of people, often with a sexual component attached to it. I have tried to accommodate this but I would really like to connect with someone genuine. Someday. Well, thanks for reading.

I'm quite nervous about meeting people in real life.  I'm not too friendly to begin with and that is quite off putting to most people.  While I do enjoy a variety of hobbies...they're mainly solitary activities where I don't really have to worry about what others think.

That said...I certainly don't have any issues with you being transgendered.  Frankly....that's none of my business.  People need to be free to live their lives as they see fit IMO.

Still....it is cool to have more than one ABDL in PG......

Yeah I should have expected as much. This really depresses me, what kind of reply can I give now? I guess that's why there aren't any ABDL munches in PG.

I respect your response and I understand where you're coming from.. but it seems like everyone feels the same way you do. *sighs*