LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I feel so isolated!?

Hey Guys, 

As I had mentioned before in a topic titled “Road Trip” started by Scooter75; I had recently gone on a road trip to see my sister and her family in Illinois. I had a great time there but there was one place I wanted to go but didn’t get to! My sister and her family live in New Baden, Illinois. We had plans to take an early morning train into Chicago but alas we did not end up going there after all. The reason I was wanting to go to Chicago was because Tykables is not too far away in Mt. Prospect. Although, I don’t think I would have be brave enough to try and explain my adult baby fetish to any of them!

Now, some might question why I just didn’t drive myself to the store. The problem is, due to a illness I suffered as a young child I have no sense of direction or depth perception in my vision. I have relatives who live within close distances to three adult baby shops: A sister who lives in Las Vegas; which is where Loving Comfort Diaper Co. is located (I think that is the one?) An uncle who lives in Everett, Washington; which is where AB universe is located and as I mentioned; one relatively close to where my sister lives. As luck would have it I have not been as of yet able to visit any of these places.

I have not even been able to meet another adult baby. I know there are some in my area but if I were not to chicken shit to meet new people, I may have been able to meet up with someone by now or even gone to an event or gathering. I guess it takes more open communication on my part though. It is tough having these limitations but somehow where there’s a will there is a way. I know you guys might be sick of my bitching...Lol! Sometimes it just helps to let your frustrations out! :bash:

It has to be extra hard to have no depth perception.  How do you keep from hurting yourself accidentally?  Maybe you could Skype with a few people just to wet your feet as they say.  

• 4 weeks later...

I don't have depth perception either.

You could always order your goods online if you can't travel to a store. Alternatively, if you have a smartphone you could always take a bus (if available) and enter in your destination. I know my phone's saved me from getting lost a few times. Finally, if you can settle for a cheap brand, most stores with incontinence products carry brands like Depends, which might not necessarily be what you're looking for, but hey, better than nothing. One thing to keep in mind when purchasing in a store is to keep anxiety down to a minimum; nervousness will draw attention to you and make you even more uncomfortable, but if you act like you're just making a somewhat routine stop to pick up some disposable undergarments, no one will really care too much.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys, sorry for the delayed reply. 

ELLIE52; It was hard adjusting to it while growing up. When learning how to drive, I did have a couple accidents but I have learned to compensate for the lack of depth perception. Something a little comical while growing up was; When I would play basketball with friends I would dribble the ball too far out from me and the basketball would get away because It  would appear closer than it really was. Lol, I can look back and laugh about it now!

horrorfan; Thank you for the suggestions! I will try those ways to get to a store or an event. Maybe, I can try seeking out an abdl friend to go with I just have to be less of a chicken in trying to make friends. I order a lot of my stuff online but it’s the interacting with fellow abdl’s that I would like.