LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Mommy's Friends

The first glint of the sun poked through the curtain to our bedroom. You lay beside me, partially on top of me with your leg across mine and your hand splayed across my groin, having rolled onto your side in your sleep. I gently move your hand from me and get up to grab some water, suddenly realizing in the kitchen that I needed urgently to use the restroom. I barely make it, only happy that I hadn't disturbed you from your sleep. I softly move back into bed and begin to drift off again laying on my back, feeling your hand move from our bed to my groin again and lightly squeeze.
I woke up again to you kissing me. This gentle brush of your velvet lips across my face is the like being brought out of a dream and into heaven. I turn upwards to look at you and open my eyes. "Good morning, mommy." You giggle down at me, finding what I call you cute.
"Good morning, darling." You reply, leaning in to give me a kiss on the lips, sending shivers up my spine from the force and tenderness of  kiss from my love. The pressure increases as I move my arms up to stretch and you climb on top of me, grabbing my arms and pinning my legs with your own, you push yourself deep onto me, lips pressing my face into the pillow while you start to hump me. I moan from all of this stimulation and you pick up the pace, bringing me too full attention quickly.
Just as I start to push up into your rhythm, you move your hips away from mine. I moan, a little taken aback by this, before you slowly stop our kiss. "Not yet, cutie. I have to get to work. But don't worry, baby. I'll make sure we have some very messy fun tonight." You stand up, gliding your hand over my straining erection as you do. "Just keep that hard as much as you can. Stimulate yourself often, but don't finish. I want you to be extra fun to tease tonight. You get so cute when you squirm so much."
You remove your hand from my crotch and slowly kiss me again. I moan in excitement and anticipation, so happy to be here for you and so ready for tonight. You turn and begin to leave before you stop. "Oh, I almost forgot." Walking over to the closet you grab the powder blue bag. Recognizing it, I throw my blankets off and begin to pull my boxer briefs off. You set the bag down on the bed and pull out a diaper and baby powder and lotion.
The sensation of your lotioned hands rubbing on my throbbing member is almost more than I can stand and I nearly orgasm, but you manage to stop just before I do. I furiously pant from the excitement, internally groaning from the constant teasing going on. You wait for me to calm down enough and finish by powdering my crotch and butt and taping the diaper around my waist.
"Now, I want that kept on all day. I'll change it when I get back tonight. I may be a little late, but that's only to pick a few things up for an event. Don't worry, mommy will be back for her little angel as soon as she can." You say to me, holding my face in your hands and kissing my forehead. "Make sure that you are wearing one of your onesies when I get home. You always look so cute in them."
With that, you left for work, showing your glorious short dress with tight leggings. I lay down in bed again, still thinking about what you told me to do and, knowing that I would need to get on them soon, I decided I should be getting up soon.
I started the day by grabbing a shirt so that I could walk around in a bit more comfort. I liked letting a bit of a breeze go through my legs, but I could be a little sensitive on my upper body. Making myself some breakfast, I get together a list of everything I need to clean before you arrive and what we have that I can make for dinner. I quickly surmise that we have everything that we need for quite a few items and, shortly after finishing my own meal, I start setting up everything to have your favorite ready: steak and potatoes with asparagus.
Dinner preparations are finished by ten in the morning and I feel ready to go about cleaning. I start in our bathroom and find you left a surprise for me: a used pair of panties. I picked them up and could smell your juices on them. I put my nose to them and sniffed them deeply. They almost smelled fresh.
Relaxing back on the lid of the toilet, I began to rub myself through the diaper. The sensations felt amazing, with my cock wrapped in the pillow-like padding and your smell all around me. I wanted so badly to finish myself, but I knew I would be punished if you found my diaper had been used for that before you got home, so I stopped.
I grabbed the laundry lying in our bedroom and brought all of it into the laundry and separated them before starting a load, taking a whiff of any of your panties that I find to catch a small fragment of your fragrance. It takes longer to do and I'm so incredibly horny by the end of it, but it's so enjoyable that I find it to be worth it. After starting the washing machine, I decide to move back to the chores.
--------
After I have finished cleaning up the apartment, I realized that it was almost three in the afternoon. I thought it would be best to grab a snack to tide myself over until dinner. Upon entering the kitchen, I open the refrigerator has a few bottles of milk and the front bottle has a note under it. "Enjoy only 2 at most -Mommy" I grin happily and begin to drink. The taste of your nectar is heavenly and I am on cloud nine as I sit down at the kitchen table, my butt padded by the diaper. The sweetness is to die for and the texture as it runs across my tongue is superb. I feel like I could lose myself drinking this.
After a few minutes, to my surprise, I have emptied the bottle. This makes me sad, but I remember that I have another later if I want it. I stand back up and stretch, deciding that I can probably stand to relax myself for a while. I make my way back to the bedroom to change.Finding the outfit I want, I take off my shirt and put on the cutest snap crotch bunny romper.
I giggle at how cute I am with my outfit and diaper bulge in the mirror, before moving over to the computer to check what's going on and play some games. After a few minutes, I start to notice I need to pee. I let go of my muscles and begin wetting my diaper. The warm flooding is immaculate around my crotch and I feel elated with the sensations enveloping my groin. As I feel the padding absorbing my urine, I start rubbing myself again, enamored with the exquisite warmth and pressure. I start to feel myself leaking precum before I realize that I have almost gone too far. I stop, reluctantly, and begin again at perusing the internet.
Five o'clock passes and I receive a message from you. "Hey baby. You making sure mommy will come home happy?"
I smile and reply, "Of course. I'm even dressed for you. Everything is clean and dinner only needs to be cooked. We'll have leftovers."
"Wonderful! I can't wait! I just want to squeeze you and cuddle you until you can't stand it."
"That could never happen."
";) Show me what you are wearing."
This surprised me. You had never asked for a picture before. I was shocked. I was hesitant, but I slowly got up and made my way to the mirror, angling it so that you couldn't see my face before taking the picture and sending it to you.
"Look at that sexy little cutiepie. All embarrassed to show his adorable face. Have dinner ready for us by 6:30. I love you!"
I blushed red hot and almost buried my face in my hands, but I knew you were only teasing. You didn't  have an ulterior motive. "I love you too!" I sent back.
I got back to the desk and almost got back into a video when I got another message. This one had three pictures attached to it. The first showed your blouse, probably in your workplace bathroom. The second was a close up of your nipple, with your color of lipstick around it in the shape of a kiss. The last showed your purse, with your bra strap hanging out.
I was rock hard again seeing these. I wanted to orgasm so badly, but I knew that I was  being teased, so I had to be careful. I could be patient. I noticed a cramp in my stomach, but I was probably just hungry. Nothing a bottle couldn't fix.
---------
I was in the kitchen, dinner was almost ready, everything was coming together perfectly and on time. It was six twenty-nine and I'd even found the ingredients to turn the juices from the steak into a wonderful cream sauce. Everything was great when I felt something hit me worse. My cramps had turned into an even greater pain and I could feel myself about to let loose into my diaper soon. I saw everything was done and turned all of the heat off, moving the steak onto a plate, the sauce into a gravy boat, the asparagus into a dish, and the potatoes into a bowl.
After setting the table, I was about to walk to the bathroom when I heard the key in the door. I was elated. I couldn't think about myself right now when you were getting here.
I turned around and stood still, knowing that I wouldn't be seen from the door as it was down the hallway. I could almost jump right out of my skin I was so happy. The door closed and I heard the telltale signs of your shoes as you walked down the hallway.
I couldn't hold back my smile as it spread across my entire face seeing you round the corner. "Hi, Mommy!" I nearly shouted, too excited to care about the noise. That smile and excitement changed quickly as I saw something that stunned me: three more women rounding the corner.
I was shocked and couldn't move. My smile faded even as yours grew. The women looked surprised, amused, or interested in me and I couldn't tell which was more apparent on each face. That was when my bowels could not hold anymore.
I felt my knees giving way, from the embarrassment and the pressure at my backdoor. I leaned back and grabbed a chair, squatting slightly as I felt everything let loose into my waiting diaper, sending an entire days worth of waste into the waiting plastic.
My cheeks were even more red than before and I could barely see as the relief spread through my lower body.
"Ladies, this is my baby boyfriend." You introduced me.

The women in behind you looked at me, not saying a word. I could see what I thought was their judgement plastered across their faces. I almost felt I could cry. I turned my head and felt a single tear stream down my cheek. Then I felt a hand wipe it away and turn me towards a caring face.
"Hey there, little guy. Aren't you so cute?" She said, rubbing my cheek with her thumb. I was speechless as I stared at her pink color contacts, noting her short hair and lipstick matched. "I could just eat you up!" With that she began to eskimo kiss me, eliciting a small giggle. That caused her to smile so wide, her teeth were showing beautifully. "Awh, there's a cute smile. Hey, Amelia, you sure know how to pick 'em."
Mommy walked over to the kitchen, starting to grab plates, silverware and glasses for everyone. "I know, right Heather? He cooks, he cleans, he's so gorgeous, and he loves to be my baby whenever I want."
Heather. That was a pretty name. I could feel her doting hand still running slightly on my cheek and felt like I could melt into it. Stepping into my line of sight on Heathers' right, a shorter blonde stepped towards me and looked me up and down more closely as I inspected her back.
She was about a foot shorter than me, blonde hair put into a bun on her head in a sophisticated manner, so little makeup that you could see her face had no glisten that normal residue leaves, and her breasts were nearly falling out of her tight top. With the size they were, looking like they could be at least an E-cup, I wasn't surprised. "I can't believe you knew he would do that in front of us. Like, you said he was gonna be filling up his diaper just after he noticed us and now...wow."
"Yup." Mommy said, setting the table for the others and portioning the plates. "I know him. He takes a bottle, or a drink if I'm around, around the same time every day, unless we wake up early enough or I need him to empty me on nights or weekends. So all it took was a laxative in the first two bottles and he would be the cutest, messy baby for us." She laughed after she said that, Heather smiled, the blonde girl started to poke at the diaper bulge on my waist while eyeing my onesie.
From behind both of them, I heard another laugh as I saw the final girl flank me on Heathers' left. She had a huge grin, almost the same sadistic look Mommy gives when she wants to dominate me. Her burgundy hair whipped in it's pony tail as she ran up to look closer at me and bring a hand down to spank me on my messy butt.
"Mmhm. Someone's a messy boy." She said as she pressed my waste into my ass, rubbing it like she was trying to give me a butt massage. "I think someone needs a change. And a very thorough cleaning."
"There will be plenty of time for that after dinner. The food will get cold ladies." I saw the disappointment in all of their faces, but they separated and sat at the table. Unfortunately, there were only four seats.
"Um...mommy...where do you want me to sit?" I asked, cautiously, keeping my voice down and looking back down at the ground, hands clasped behind my back. You walked right over to me and picked my head up in your hand, smiling wide as you looked into my eyes again.
"Oh, sweetie," You began, pulling the chair I was just leaning against away from the table, "you sit right here." You slid your hand to my shoulder and steered me in front of the chair, gently pushing me down until I was sitting down. The warm mush in my diaper spread up and into my groin region, coating my entire waist in my own waste. Then, you turned around, pushing the same perfect butt you were showing off this morning until it rubbed against my chin. Slowly, you sat down onto my lap.
I felt your fantastic ass on my dick as you adjusted yourself on me, teasing as you wiggled side to side and all around on me. Moaning in pleasure, I was blushing even harder than before with the added embarrassment of my high pitched moans filling the mostly silent room.
The giggles around the room began again, but died down as everyone began dishing themselves their food.
"Oh, god." I heard the burgundy haired girl say. "He made this? By himself?"
"Of course, Riley." Mommy said, on my lap, cutting her food into bite sizes.
"This is soooo good." Riley continued, mouth still with food in it. The others made small noises of agreement as the dominant sounds coming from them were forks and knives frantically cutting into their meals.
"Hear that, baby? My friends love what you bring to the table." Mommy laughed at her own joke, before bringing a bite of steak to my mouth. I ate it, savoring the flavors and the feeling of being fed. I was so happy, while still so embarrassed.
"So," the blonde spoke, wiping her face and grabbing more food, "now that we see you weren't making anything up, how long has this been going on? You told us that you two have been together for more than four years, but how long have you been in this part of your relationship?"
Mommy looked over at her, one hand on my cheek and the other holding some potatoes in front of my open mouth. She looked back into my eyes and smiled, more gentle and calm. She pushed the fork into my mouth and kissed my forehead.  "Well," you say as you look back at the group, "He came out to me about his diaper fetish after about a year. He was so embarrassed about it that it took him about five minutes to tell me. I loved watching him blush like that, so cute. Anyway, I was interested in why he liked it so we bought him some diapers and played in them. We  tried a bunch of different positions and he loved them so much. Whether I was jerking him off in them or grinding against him or having him hump me, he would love everything we did, and he wasn't the only one. He even liked wearing them around instead of underwear, which made him look extra cute.
"Once we had our own place for just the two of us and I started making enough to support us both, he started staying at home to make food, clean and write, and shortly after asking if he could wear diapers more often. I told him to wait, but I wanted to tease him before we made this more of a thing. I set up a P.O. Box and started having packages of clothes and diapers sent there. On one of my days off, I sent him out for somethings the next town over and brought home all of the fun toys and outfits I got for him. He was ecstatic to see it.
"I have been keeping him in various diapers for a few months now, changing diapers, designs, thickness and even getting him several cloth diapers. I couldn't wait to show him off, but I knew that I would have to gauge if some of you and our other friends and colleagues would like it."
Heather spoke up after that. "I'm glad you trusted us with this. I can't believe that a guy like him is so cute and enjoys being your baby."
"Trust me, that isn't all he likes. He's plenty good at so much more." You turn and wink at me, pushing your index finger into my mouth for me to suck on. It's relaxing and still bares the flavor of dinner, so I am not at all displeased. I close my eyes, barely registering as the others begin to giggle. "Come on, everyone. Let's move this into the living room. I think that baby needs a change."

Those words were on repeat in my head as I sucked on your fingers, eyes closed and in bliss. Suddenly the implication of what you said became clear and my eyes darted wide open. Grinding down on my soiled mess of a diaper one last time, you rose from my lap, guiding me by your finger tapping the top of my mouth. I was not going to disobey and, meekly, I rose to follow behind you as you moved out from in front of the chair.
The mess around my waist exerted its weight again and my embarrassment heightened even further. Soft giggling came from behind as your friends saw the sagging covered by my onesie. The heat on my face intensified as I was sure that my entire face had turned redder than a tomato by this point.
Gracefully, you stepped through to the living room area of our apartment. The open area between our coffee table and entertainment center was merely a few feet, but from experience I knew that it was plenty of room for you to change me. I realized that you were doing just that as I saw you pull the changing mat from leaning on the wall and place it on the ground. You remove your finger from my mouth and begin to unroll the pad, showing off your perfect behind as you crawl forward and flatten the corners. You turn around, smirking as you catch me staring at you, and pat the mat. "Ok, little guy, lay down for me so we can get that big stinky diapee off you and get you into a fresh, comfy, happy time diaper."
I froze again and flushed even harder, but gently laid down on the pad, my legs spread around either side of you. Smiling down, you start to rub my diaper, feeling the bulging phallus underneath and squeezing it, outlining it in its padding. You signal your head over towards our guests an I gaze over to see they are all staring from the table: Riley with her predatory smile stretched from ear to ear, Heather was laying forward with a dreamy look, and the blonde was leaning on the back of her chair, breasts nearly spilling over the back. I moaned as Mommy kept rubbing and squeezing me, feeling my mess and my erection, and I blushed as hard as I could ever remember, closing my eyes tight in embarrassment and covering my face with my hands. This only added to it though as they all cooed at me as I did so.
"No need to be shy, girls." Mommy said, slowing her rubbing to a snails pace. "Come and take a closer look. Baby is the center of attention, after all."
With that, all of the girls walked over to watch. Heather sat on Mommies right, resting against the entertainment center and waived at me. The blonde girl sat on the table, showing the rounded buttocks under her skirt as she walked past me to get into a position she wanted. Riley must have seen me peeking through my hands because she smiled at me as she stood near my head and then knelt, grabbing my hands and holding them on either side of my head and sat on them, legs pushed to cover most of my arms and my head pressed against her crotch.
I felt like I was sensitive to every slightest shift in movement, every vibration, every smell around me as I thought I was about to burst at any moment. Mommy then stopped and began undoing the snaps on the onesie. My browned diaper was exposed as the cloth was removed from its sides and hiked up to my hips. Mommy smiled again and bent over me, hands to my sides. "Now, honey, does someone need to go pee pee? Remember, Mommy doesn't want a mess to be made while we're changing and a little boy like you can't always control himself, right darling?"
My blushing face couldn't hide that I was desperate and had only managed to hold so much for so long because of the pressure and pleasure being constantly administered by you. I closed my eyes and relaxed as I let myself piss into the waiting padding. The hissing sound of the flow was loudly audible and unmistakable in its source and I couldn't take anymore. A tear shed from my eye and I could feel more forming.
"Aw, baby," You said leaning over and cupping my right cheek, your face being the only thing in my line of sight, "Don't cry, it'll be OK. Tonight is supposed to be fun for you. I want this night to be the most fun you've ever had, so that we can have even more in the future."
On my other cheek, I felt the tear being rubbed off and noticed that Riley had began rubbing my cheek sighed in calm and nuzzled into Mommies hand before she pulled back, smiling again. With that and the gentle stroking of my cheek, I began to press into the other hand still on me and heard a sigh from above me. I could only guess that Riley liked that.
The tearing of tape pulled me out of my calm and brought me back into focus. I felt the cool air hit my groin and a sharp intake of air could be heard as I did. I would have felt embarrassed, but instead the calm overtook me and I felt fine if a bit self conscious of the mess I had made. I could tell that you let it hang open for longer than you needed to, but I also saw that it was because of the girls reactions. Riley was licking her lips, Heather had her hands over her mouth, but the blonde girl had your favorite.
"He is super messy, but he is also such a big boy. I didn't know he had such a fun looking toy in there." While she said this, her eyes were almost glowing with interest and her hands were gripping her knees. She was very excited.
Mommy laughed. "My beautiful boy is so wonderful and all of his playthings are very fun. I can't wait to show you how much fun he can be, Brittany. But playtime comes later. For right now, he needs a good cleaning."

• Like 4

This is good stuff. I love how, instead of focusing on humiliation and emasculation, you've painted his Baby Side as making him even more manly since he's satisfying his woman immensely! I look forward to seeing where this is going. :)

• Thanks 1

Changing

"My beautiful boy is so wonderful and all of his playthings are very fun. I can't wait to show you how much fun he can be, Brittany. But playtime comes later. For right now, he needs a good cleaning."
Mommy reached for the supplies underneath the table and began to set them into easier range to reach. The baby powder and wipes came first, followed closely by a bottle of lotion. You slowly pulled a wipe from the box, staring me in the eyes as you did so. The intention was clear; you were going to make sure that we both had a lot of fun.
Your long and slender hands came down onto my inner thighs and slowly pushed them further outwards, showing off my lower regions even more than they already were. Gently, the wipe made contact with my right thigh and began to glide along, picking up any mess it came into contact with. The soft wipe soothes the skin that my mess had accumulated on and leaves me feeling a little damp, but comfortable.
Your skilled hands move to wipe me along the other thigh, along where it meets the groin. I sigh and wiggle in pleasure. The hand glides along, leaving goosebumps.
Gradually, the thighs are cleaned and you move on towards my crotch and begin anew. The wipes made tender strokes from my waist to my penis, but always stopped at the base. Mommy's teasing fingers would slip, tapping and gently flicking my erection as they passed. Seemingly as quickly as they would contact, the fingers would leave. The intensity of every sensation was ecstasy.
Finally, a fresh wipe passed along my cock, wrapping firmly around the base and passing over the entire length. A cry of pleasure escaped my lips. It only became more pronounced as she ran the wipe twice, then three times over me. Then the tip was teased with a single finger, wiping around in slowly shrinking circles until it was completely wiped. I was feeling pressure building in me, but it stopped as you pulled the wipe away
My legs were being pushed upwards, towards my head. This would place my butt on display for them all to see and would be aiming my erection directly at my own face. Riley grabbed onto my heels and held my feet, holding my legs so that Mommy had an easier time cleaning me. I clenched my eyes shut, my embarrassment even more on display. With a gentle giggle from each of the girls, it was confirmed that I was dirtier than I was expecting.
The cold wipes returned. They wrapped around my bulging balls, hanging from my body delicately. Each finger gave a gentle squeeze as they were fondled and prodded and gently caressed until they were completely clean as well.
This time the wipes calming effect focused on my buttocks and I immediately tensed as I felt them just skirting the edge of my crack. The giggles increased and I heard you speaking to me again. "Now, sweetie, I know it makes you really nervous, but I need to clean you everywhere. Please, relax for me."
The words dripped like honey and I relaxed the best that I could, still feeling a small amount of nerves in my stomach. My clenching cheeks relaxed and I began to feel her wiping again.
She started this time around the edges, where my hip met my thigh, and had the same wiping as before, from the edge inward. I felt my skin tingling and the goosebumps returned. The smoothness and clean feeling slowly covering my lower body left me moaning again as I felt every ounce of your loving affection on me. The bliss wafted over me just as the wipe was scouring my entire body.
Soon, the only thing you had left to clean was the rectum. Gingerly, you grabbed my left cheek and pulled it open to better clean. The wipes returned and delicately grazed my anus before moving on. Each time the material was placed back into the cleft, you made sure to run it over the hole. I groaned and started breathing heavier with each pass, but to ended too soon.
Riley did not let go of my legs and I noticed mommy beginning to move plastic around. I heard some crinkling and then saw my soiled, balled up diaper being placed aside and into a small plastic bag next to us. The plastic crinkling continued and I knew the telltale signs of a new diaper being placed.
A squirting sound came next. The lotion that dripped onto Mommy's hand was cold, so she ran her fingers over it in order to make sure it was slightly warmer. She ran it between her hands and set to work. The first contact was the butt on display for her and she worked it all over. It felt like a deep massage and, though very relaxing, I could still feel my erection at full mast. Mommy and Riley then lowered me back downward and placed me onto a fresh diaper, aligning my butt to the material to ensure a proper fit.
The lotion came again and I mommy began to rub it into my thighs and crotch. Once again she traced along the inside, glided downwards to the shaft stretching outwards, and then left my body only to return and repeat at a slightly different angle. The stimulation was was increasingly satisfying and I was in a dreamy state of pleasure until the lotioned hands grabbed onto my scrotum and penis simultaneously. Every feeling was pleasure in that instance and I nearly orgasmed as the stroking and fondling began, but it ended too shortly and I felt groan of frustration escape my lips before I could stop it.
Then, the air was filled with the noise and smell of powder. It was only a small sprinkling to cover my front, but the gently skirting of soft particles tickling me slightly was another welcome and familiar comfort. I couldn't resist another moan as the plastic coating rose onto my throbbing phallus. The giggles turned into husky laughing and you joined in, relishing every slightest noise and wiggle. The tapes came up and I was diapered again.
Riley moved from off of my arms and I noticed the blood rushing back into the. I must have been underneath her for a very long time for them to have fallen asleep. I began to wiggle and move them in anyway I could to increase feeling, until I noticed your smile growing wider and heard you cooing at me in joy. You must have found this cute, so I grabbed you with my legs and wiggled my diapered butt into your legs.
"Awwwh!" The room filled with four voices simultaneously, each of which finding the wiggling and embrace of my legs to be appealing and I smiled back up, beaming in pride.
"Look at my precious little guy!" You spoke, cuddling me and pressing firmly on top of me with your wonderful weight. "Someone has earned their dessert tonight. Now, does baby need his baba?"

• Like 3

That was a fantastic chapter, CandaK! I'm afraid I'm out of Likes at the moment, but luckily this chapter already has several. Now if we could just get a few of your adoring fans to comment. ?

Honestly, just knowing people are reading makes me so happy. I might not be able to do more in this story in particular this week because I have a project I'm gonna be working the whole week on, but I should have another story up on Sunday at the latest

21 minutes ago, CandaK said:

Honestly, just knowing people are reading makes me so happy. I might not be able to do more in this story in particular this week because I have a project I'm gonna be working the whole week on, but I should have another story up on Sunday at the latest

It's fine, man. Work at your own pace. :)

Another story, Huh? Mind giving us a little hint as to what it's about? Will it be posted on this site?

2 hours ago, Wannatripbaby said:

It's fine, man. Work at your own pace. :)

Another story, Huh? Mind giving us a little hint as to what it's about? Will it be posted on this site?

As of right now, it is a surprise. Probably will be posted on here

I have been commissioned by someone, who wishes to be anonymous, to write two stories. The first will be about spanking and ageplay. I will be posting it on these forums, more than likely, by the Monday. I had a few issues pop up today with work and home related issues, but it should only slow me down tonight.

This was very good . Your discreption is almost to good at times. There were places that I felt were over done. I will definitely be looking forward to reading more of not only this story but your new ones as well. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I won't let it until it is over.

Thank you

"Someone has earned their dessert tonight. Now, does baby need his baba?"
My eyes grew wide as I knew what that normally meant and got very excited. I really wanted to have a bottle and couldn’t wait to taste more of the delicious milk. You buttoned up my onesie and patted my padded, still erect penis and stood up.
As you arose, the other girls all came over to lift me upwards. I could feel that I was a bit off balance on my feet, but with Brittany and heather on either side of me, I was fine. It was Riley I was more concerned about as she stood behind us and patted, pinched, and prodded my butt. I liked the attention, but she seemed to like doing this more than I anticipated anyone would.
I was lead onto the couch and laid down, my head resting against the armrest, while my feet were pressed against the other, pushing my knees upwards and towards my hips. I was used to similar positions, as you had me in them several times before, so this wasn’t uncomfortable. You walked towards me afterwards, showing off the bottle in your hand.
I reached upwards and grabbed at the air in the direction of the bottle, earning a giggle from you and laughter from the other girls in the room. Too excited and on edge, I barely took notice of them. All I wanted was you to feed me. Fortunately, you weren’t going to make me wait very long.
“What’s the magic words, sweaty?” I knew this. You always had these small indications of what you wanted and I had learned your queues.
“I want my baba, mommy. Pwease!” I said, smiling widely and grabbing towards you again. The laughter in the room increased, but you just smiled wider, the warmth in your eyes melting away any shortcomings I had. I trusted you and I was beginning to feel more comfortable with the girls here. I wanted to be your baby and for you to show me off.
Leaning over, you placed the bottle on the end table. I moaned, wanting to taste it soon, but you moved over, grabbed either side of my head and kissed me. My moan turned to a sigh in your mouth and my arms sank to either side of my body.
Pulling away from the kiss, you also move my body upwards so that I am sitting up. You sit down behind me and then begin to lay me back down onto your lap, making sure that my arm is moved to wrap around your waist so as not to hurt either of us. Gently, the bottle was placed onto my lips.
I suck the milk into my mouth like a man dying of thirst. I was ready for it and I was so excited for mommy to know how much I wanted it. The taste, after everything that had happened, was amazing. The wonderful flavours flowing onto my tongue and filling up my tummy were sensational.
The others laughing had stopped by this point. I hadn’t noticed before, but it suddenly occurred to me. I turned to look at them and noticed their reactions were very different from each other.
Heather sat closest to us, moving a chair to place herself near to my feet. She rested her elbows on her knees, placing her chin on her hands and staring intently. She looked excited and happy. The smile she was giving me looked similar to yours: warm and elated, like she really was caring.
Riley sat on the edge of the table closest to us, barely a foot between her and I. She gave the same predatory look she kept flashing my way. She was definitely turned on. If it weren’t for all of the babying going on, she probably would have tried to take me in some way. Behind that, however, I could tell that she was having a lot of fun with everything that was happening.
Brittany was the only expression I had difficulty reading. While she stood behind the others, she stared intently at us, obviously interested in what was going on, but she kept looking at my diaper and the bottle as well. Combine that with how she was poking the diaper through the onesie before and I could have sworn that she seemed to be interested in more than just having a big baby like me. As our eyes met, she licked her lips lightly and brought her hand up to her mouth, moaning softly as she bit her knuckle.
‘I should really ask if she wants to have a playdate.’ I thought to myself.
Suddenly, I was pulled back to you as you ran your hand through my hair. I looked into your eyes and I saw the same, gorgeous, warm and caring smile I had grown to love. I smiled back around the bottle and nuzzled my head backwards into your hand.
I feel the bottle slowly start to run out of milk. I moan, still feeling hungry and wanting more, but the bottle runs dry. You start to pull it away, but I can tell this isn’t enough. “Mommy.” I say, the need in my voice raising it an octave. “I want more milky.”
The cooing of the guests fills the air. You smile down at me wider before kissing my forehead. “It’s ok, my little boy. You can have more. Do you want it warm?” My eyes alight as you make this suggestion and I nod my head excitedly. You giggle softly at my enthusiasm. “Brittany, there are more bottles in the fridge. Can you warm one up for the hungry little guy?”
Brittany nods, pulling her hand away from her mouth and begins to turn around when I speak up. “Um, can I not have a baba anymore? Can I have...a drink?”
The others look at us with confusion at this. You just smile down and give a small sigh. “You are a very greedy baby. You are also my special little boy, so I think you can for now.” With that you pull of your top. The others all know what’s going on now.
“Oh!” Brittany states, her hand resuming its former position.
“Mmm.” Moans Heather, leaning forward and moving her hands to grip her knees.
“You two are so hot right now.” Riley whispers, nipples erect inside of her top. She must have a very soft bra on.
Your breasts are freed completely as you remove your bra. The glorious D-cups that I have grown to love so much are in front of my face again. I lean upwards for just a moment, the excitement taking me, but I know that I need to be patient. I rest back on your hand and let whatever you want happen.
“Hehe,” you laugh, softly, “Someone’s excited, isn’t he? That’s my good boy.” With that, you bring your right hand to my cheek and guide my mouth to your nipple.
Gently, I lick your areola and nipple, eliciting a moan from you in pleasure. I can’t handle too much teasing, so I wrap my mouth around the area I just moistened and gently nibbled on it a few times before I began to suckle and was rewarded with the greatest treat of all.
As the immaculate flavour begins to pour into my awaiting mouth, both of us moan together. The sensation of drinking from you combined with the intimate way you held me and the sweet drink I was swallowing was relaxing and exciting all at once. I savoured as much as I could while still making sure to stimulate and swallow.
You regained your awareness quicker then me and looked at the others, watching as they were enraptured with the display we presented. Your eyes were heavy, but you still gave them the same smile you had given me, warm and caring with a hint of sultry. Moaning again, you spoke up. “Mmmm, good boy. Drink all you want. Mommy has plenty to make you happy.”
The girls gawked for a few minutes, the only noises being the gentle suckling and your pleasured moans. Finally, Riley spoke up. “Damn, girl. That is so hot. I need to have something soon.”
You laughed slightly, not able to muster much as your nerves were exploding in pleasure. Catching your breath, you began to speak. “He is so good and I love doing this for him. It helps us both to relax and connect.” You adjusted your arms, cradling my head and shoulders in your left arm like I were a small child, and moving your right arm to rub my tummy gently.
I sighed into your boob again before realizing how every sensation had effected my body. My erection was dying down, no longer tenting the diaper at this moment and I could tell that I needed to go to the potty. There wasn’t any pain, just pressure as I could feel that I was going to use my diaper before we were done. Seeing no alternative, and not wanting to move, I let it all go and used my diaper for the second time in front of these women.
The noise of my fluid being expelled filed the air and all of the women noticed. You were the only one who commented, though. “Oh my. Baby boy just got so happy he messed his diapee. What a good boy.” With that, you moved your hand over my semi-hard, diaper clad penis and began to rub it.
You had never stroked me like this while I was wetting before and I had a strange combination of feelings. On the one hand, I felt incredibly sensitive to the touch and could feel myself almost vibrating from the pleasurable stimulus. On the other, I was still urinating and it made my cock feel relaxed, almost like you were giving me a massage and allowing all of the built up pressure to release. The gradual decline of the pee stream slowed eventually, almost matching perfectly with your right breast emptying of milk, and I released my mouth, panting.
You looked down at me, still stroking me through the diaper, and smiled again. I was adjusted on your arm and was aligned with the other breast. I took the hint and latched on, quickly resuming my duty of emptying you.
I became lost in the twin pleasures. The stimulus of being jerked off into my wet diaper combined with the delectable taste of the milk was making my mind go numb and I slowly lost my awareness of the world around me. Preoccupied, the world moved without my knowledge until I could feel my erection returning to full mast.
The continuing ministrations on my manhood began to take its effects. I gazed upwards at your loving eyes and saw the same flirty spirit in them I had seen many times before. It was finally time.
“Oh, my precious little boy is so happy. Is he about to make a messy in his diapee? I think he is. Does he want mommy to make him cum all over his wet diapee? Yes, he does. Does he want mommy’s friends to watch him putting on a show for them? Do you, baby?”
I lazily glanced back at the guests I had forgotten about. My haze of pleasure was still on me and all I could think about was making everyone happy. They were all looking expectantly, but I couldn’t hold onto the feature of anyone except for you. My eyes drifted back to yours and I nodded.
We both sensed that you were out of milk and you relaxed your arm, letting my head rest on the inside of your elbow. I breathed heavily, still reeling from the entire situation, but these breaths were soon replaced by moans. I was moaning loudly and high pitched, almost a small mewl escaping my lips each time. This spurred you on and you increased the frequency of your stroking and squeezing.
My whimpers became higher and higher in pitch as the build up inside of me became more than I could handle. I writhed in your arms, arching my back and gripping the couch as the pressure arose inside of me. Finally, my orgasm came, my eyes closed tightly, and I nearly silently cried out from the feeling.
I slumped backwards into the comfort of you, my eyes still shut and my diaper beginning to fill with my deposit. You continued to stroke my cock as the orgasm went on, trying to milk all of the cum from it just as I had milked your breasts. My haggard breathing filled the room as the diaper crinkle very slowly began to come to an end.
Having satisfied yourself, you pulled your hand away from my waist protection and started stroking my face. I opened my eyes to look and saw the most loving look in the world as you beamed down at me, before kissing my forehead.
“My boy, you were amazing. Such a good little boy you are. You gave mommy such a good time.” You pulled me back into your chest, hugging me tightly into your cleavage and kissing my ruffled hair as I kissed you on the sternum. “Someone made quite a big messy in their diapee, though. You need another changing.” You began to stand, taking me with you as you did and walked me back over to the changing pad, placing me down on my back. Winking back down at me, you turned around and addressed the women in the room with us.
“Ladies, tonight has been a lot of fun, but I really need a second to go clean myself up. Would you all mind watching my little guy for me? He really needs to be changed, the little stinker, but he also needs someone to make sure he doesn’t get into any trouble. Is that ok with you all? I won’t be gone for long, but I’m sure you can keep entertained.”
The three all nodded, Riley licked her lips again, Brittany looked like she was almost as hazy as I was, and Heather was already moving around the table towards me. You winked at me and began leaving the room. Just before leaving, you gave one last direction. “Behave yourself. Your sitters know what’s best for you, so make sure that you listen to them and do whatever they say like you would for me. I know how much my baby wanted to have a playdate with other pretty girls, so I know I can trust you to be nice.” With that, you left the room.
Suddenly, I was left alone with these three women who I had just met today and knew that I wanted and needed to do whatever they said.

• Like 4

Firstly, glad to see you're back with another dynamite chapter! I mean just... damn!

However there was one part where I think you mixed up two of the girls. There was this section:

7 hours ago, CandaK said:

It was Riley I was more concerned about as she stood behind us and patted, pinched, and prodded my butt. I liked the attention, but she seemed to like doing this more than I anticipated anyone would.

But then later:

7 hours ago, CandaK said:

Brittany was the only expression I had difficulty reading. While she stood behind the others, she stared intently at us, obviously interested in what was going on, but she kept looking at my diaper and the bottle as well. Combine that with how she was poking the diaper through the onesie before and I could have sworn that she seemed to be interested in more than just having a big baby like me. 

Am I crazy? Did I miss something?

11 minutes ago, Wannatripbaby said:

Firstly, glad to see you're back with another dynamite chapter! I mean just... damn!

However there was one part where I think you mixed up two of the girls.

Am I crazy? Did I miss something?

No worries. I was actually referring to this part in chapter one, where I called her 'the blonde girl' because I didn't know her name at the time.

On 8/5/2018 at 9:18 AM, CandaK said:

...the blonde girl started to poke at the diaper bulge on my waist while eyeing my onesie.

Sorry for the confusion. Lots of diaper pokes happening and I should have made that clearer since it has been so long since the beginning