LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Family (Private with Anyone2)

Both Jasper  and Amy Go to the car and get in. Jasper gets into his car seat and then starts trying to do up the straps on it but is struggling and you can see he's starting to get a little bit frustrated. 

Amy is sitting in her car seat but hasn't done up the straps yet herself and she looks over at her brother before looking at her dad "do you want me to help him Dad? " she asks as she can see her brother is starting to get frustrated

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Amy gets up from her car seat and goes other to her brother "let me help you with that" 

Jasper starts get more and more frustrated with the straps but then starts smiling and relaxes when his sister offers to help him. 

Amy grabs the bottom strapped and pulls it up in between her brother's legs and then grabs one of the side ones with her hands making sure that it goes underneath his shoulder before plugging them in together and then she does the other one.

Then she pulls on the straps making sure that they are tightly secured and that he is not going to fall out "they you Go Drago, that will keep the dragon nice and secure now" she says before going back to her seat.  

Jasper smiles as he is now all strapped up and doesn't have to worry about anything apart from his seat belt which he pulls down and puts into the seat belt holder. 

Amy wastes no time doing her own car seat up and then putting her seatbelt on as well. She then looks over at Jasper and smiles at him.

'Okay, now I'm starting to get curious about this little 'game' that those two have going on, maybe I should investigate more, no, have to observe, can't let them know that I might be on to them, have to act natural and just let this play out and see where it goes.' He thinks to himself as he starts the drive to the school.

Amy sits quietly wanting to get to school and she is  hoping that she not be to late.

However Jasper on the other hand  wants to talk "Amy what is your favourite thing about school?. Mine is break time" he says.

Amy just looks the other way and doesn't pay any attention to him. 

Garren drives while talking to his son about school. He really wished that they would have been ready for school earlier so that way he could have gotten them to school on time but decided to just let it go, besides if he wanted them to be ready earlier he was gonna have to make sure they got up earlier and pretty much did everything earlier before they had to go to school, that way they were on time everyday. 

Jasper didn't want to talk to his dad and only really wanted to talk to his sister about school. Since his dad didn't even go to his school and things are probably different now to when they were at his age. 

Amy continues looking the other way away from Jasper though she could see out of the corner of her either he wants to talk to her but she really didn't feel like talking to him right now as she wants to get to school and is slightly worried about being late.

Garren just drives them to school, and once they are there he gives them goodbye hugs and lets them go inside before getting back in and driving back to the house, by the time he reached the house, he felt tired and just went inside flopping down on his bed and just electing to take a nap for a while.

When they arrive at school  Jasper struggles now to undo the straps on his car seat. 

Amy looks over at him and see he is struggling again. She then undose her car seat without any problem but instead of helping Jasper she picks up her bag and gets out of the car before heading off to class. As she didn't want to be embarrassed by her dad

Jasper continues struggling with the straps but then stops as he notices his sister opening the car door and he watches her leave before going back to trying to undo the straps on his car seat Now more in a hurry after his sister has already gone. 

(sorry I couldn't reply sooner)

Jasper smiles as you help him. he then quickly grab his bag and heads off to class after you have helped him. He then quickly hands his bag up and his coat on the Peg before going into class and just sitting down in time before the teacher arriving. 

(yeah sure but the dad wouldn't stay in his car have him drive home first and time skip around perhaps lunchtime. Also I don't want to point this out but I have been trying to get a reply to this for ages) 

(Yeah i know ive been busy as heck sorry bro.)
Garret drives home and then sleeps for a while before waking up and making himself something to eat as he checks his watch and it is halfway to the end of his kids school time

Sent from my SM-J727T using Tapatalk

(that is OK I was wondering if you had lost interest or something thats all) 

Amy is quite pleased with herself and is currently in the lunch Hall sitting with her friends eating lunch and chatting.

Jasper had need the toilet before lunch and was just about to go to the bathroom but then Amy reminded him what he had promised her. So he went back to class and tried to hold it in only to end up popping himself.

He just sat in his seat hoping none of his friends with notice luckily they didn't but the teacher did and asked him the health care office which he did.

He is currently sitting in the health care office and the nurse is asking why he did it. She has been told   about what has happened along with one of the reception staff.

A reception staff member called Tracy picks up one of the phones in the reception and starts dialling the number of Jasper's Dad before calling him.

Garret is doing some paperwork when he gets a phone call about what has happened and the agreement between Amy and Jasper he is slightly annoyee, check that he was far past annoyed and waa gonna punish Amy for this "I cant believe my own daughter would to this to her beother just because of something so trivial. Regardless ill be right over, could you have the office call my daughter out of class and keep her with her brother in the health office, oh and if she asks for the bathroom while she is sitting there waiting i give you permission to deny her access. Yes i know its cruel and unusual punishment but honestly i dont care right now, if she wants to deny Jasper the toilet then she is gonna get the same treatment i do not care what she says. Yes thank you Mrs. Hiromi for alerting me to this i promise this will not be an issue when they return to school next week. Thank you, ill make sure to come by and collect both of their classrooms homework for the rest of the week. Thanks bye. " He hangs up a bit surrpised but mostly angry as he gets himself dressed again and walks to his car before driving back to the school to pick the both of them up.

"sir I understand that you're not very happy but you need to think clearly about where we go from here. Now unfortunately we don't have anything here available to us which is in Japer's size so if you would bring a change of clothes with you then that would be great and perhaps something a little more protective then underwear   if you know what I mean.

So you would like your daughter sir to be taken out of the lunch Hall as it is lunchtime now ok I will see what I can do for you in that regard but we do have a responsibility to the children here within our care and we can't punish them like that I hope you do understand sir as we have policies and so we have to follow. So are you saying that you wish to take them home?  Because if that's the case then I'm going to have to pass you over to the head teacher" Tracy says 

Meanwhile Jasper is sitting in the Health care room and starts crying  over round by the whole situation. 

The nurse called Jess starts comforting him as there is not much else she can do too make him feel any better. She wishes that there is something that fitted Jasper but there isn't. 

Edited by Anyone2
Add more

"Yeah i know policies and procedures, blah blah blah. But i will tell you one thing. Having family that have been working in school i can in fact tell you that if a parent requests their child to be punished in a specific way then the school can do it. Under section D. 35.6.11 sub section P any parent that requests that their child be cared for in a special manner or requests that their child be punished in such a manner that is for a temporary amount of time, then that child is allowed to surpass the regulations set down in section A 23.12.46 sub section B. " He told both the teacher and the nurse as he requested once again that he be able to take his daughter and son home for the week and that he would have them do any and all assignments that they would need to do during their week off.

"sir that is something you would have to talk about with the head teacher Mr Gordon. I'm just a receptionist that works at the front desk you know and as for taking your children home again you would have to speak to the headteacher as well about that. Anyway I wouldn't matter about how to punish your daughter right now. I would be more concerned about Jasper you know he is very upset as you can imagine and could do with a change of clothes and perhaps something more protective than underwear like I said before but if you really want to worry about your daughters punishment or taking them home then I will transfer you to headteacher" Tracy says to him

He sighs and goes through the whole pricess again and eventually reaches the school and goes to the office and signs out for his kids and then goes to the nurses office and provides them with a change of clothes that has something more protective then underwear in there since there was only one of jaspers old pack of diapers in the pack that he saw and waited for his daughter to be brought to the nurse.

"look sir I am not going to go through it with you I have no control over these sort of things you're better off talking to the headteacher like I said" Tracy says then pressing the button to transfer him over the head teacher.

"You are currently on hold please wait until the head teacher  answers the phone or hang up now" an automated message says. 

The receptionist doesn't expect to hear from you again but when you turn up she notices you and opens the door for you noticing that you are carrying a lot of stuff by Simply pressing a button inside the reception. However unfortunately you cannot sign your children out since the book to sign them out is in the reception. 

Jasper is still crying his eyes out when you go into the nurses office. The nurse comforting him but managers  to notice that you are coming and goes over to you before taking the items and making sure that the pack of diapers are hidden from view before going back to Jasper "daddy has brought you some spare clothes lets get you cleaned up and in to some new clothes. I'm sure you will be a lot happier" she says in a soothing voice and then puts his spare clothes down on a chair down again making sure that the diapers are hidden. She then goes and closes the door before looking it. Then she grabs the supplies that she will need like disposable gloves and wet wipes before putting them down next to the nurse table she had in there. She then wallks over to the table and looks over Jasper "come and get up on this please" she says.

Jasper nodes and get up onto the table wanting to be clean. 

Jess the school nurse puts the disposable gloves on and then goes back to Japer before helping him lay down on table. She then gets the pack of wetwipes and puts them closer to the table before starting to take Japer's clothes off and she then takes his underwear off before grabbing a wet wipe out of the pack " Japer can you hold you legs up for me please?" She asks. Jasper happy does so he just wants to be nice and clean. Jess then starts wiping his bottom and after he is all clean.

She reaches over to the pack of diapers and carefully takes one out before placing it under Japer and quickly does it up before he had time to argue.

Jasper looks down and notices that he is wearing a diaper but he couldn't care less at the moment and would rather be clean then sitting in messy underwear. The nurse finish helping him get dressed and then helps him get off the table.

Jasper is still a little bit upset but is also happy that he is nice and clean now. 

Jess starts comforting him again. 

Some other staff member notices that Garrett is looking a bit lost and observes him for a bit before going up to him "excuse me sir is there anything I can help you with?" He asks. 

• 2 weeks later...