LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Family (Private with Anyone2)

Amy sees the sun starting to break through the curtains and knows she doesn't have a lot more time left. So she gets off Jasper and breaks character. She knew she could manipulate him quite a bit as it was very easy to do so and she had done it before "Jasper why don't you come over here with me and talk it?" She says in a calm voice as she carefully helps Jasper up and walk him over to the mirror in the room. 

Jasper breaks character and walks over to the mirror with her not expecting a thing. Because he is quite easy to manipulate this sometimes got him into trouble. 

Amy smiles at him "now tell me what do you see in the mirror" she asks. 

"Myself wearing a dragon onesie and you wearing MLP pyjamas" Jasper says.

"Very good little brother and you know you like pretending to be a dragon yes?" Amy asks. 

"Yes I do like pretending to be a dragon it's fun" Jasper says not realising where this is heading but then he realises he needs to go to the bathroom like he did almost every morning "I'm going to the bathroom and then going to have breakfast" he says 

"Are you now? Because I thought you are a dragon and I don't know any dragons that have used the bathroom before. If you really want to be a dragon you have to act like one" she says whispering to him now. 

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Garren continues to cook breakfast and soon breakfast is ready and calls his kids for breakfast, he doesn't know it yet, but he may have broken up a revenge scheme by his eldest child but he wouldn't be sure.

(accidentally sent that)

Amy hears her dad calling but knows that Jasper is definitely listening to her "if you show me you can act like a real dragon I will pretend and and treat you like a real dragon for at least 16 weeks or possibly more"  she says in a soothing voice. 

Jasper thinks for a minute "so  you're saying if I go to the toilet like a real dragon then you will treat me like one and pretend I'm one?" He asks thrilled about the idea of having his sister see him as a real dragon for that long

"Yes I will and as a extra added bonus I will  play with you whenever you want to for at least 16 weeks or possibly more. "Amy says she know she is promising to to do a lot of things but she wants this to work. 

Jasper thinks about it for a bit before nodding his head "ok I'll do it for you sister" he says being totally manipulated.

"That's a good dragon. I really do like this dragon" Amy says smiling at him. 

Jasper braces himself for what he is about to do and closes his eyes before letting out his pee. He has got a very full bladder and as it starts coming out you can see the colour slightly changing on his onesie in a particular place. 

He starts to feel warm pee against his skin as he wets himself. 

Amy starts encouraging him "that's a good dragon. Good boy. you're such a good dragon aren't you" she says

It starts off slowly but all of a sudden it comes rushing out and Jasper  ends up standing there completely soaked. 

Amy quickly grabs his hand and leads him into the kitchen where dad is "daddy Jasper has had a accident" she says before letting go of his hand. 

Before Jasper knew it he is standing in front of his dad and his sister is announcing that he's had an accident. his favourite Dragon onesie is now completely soaking wet and probably ruined possibly. 

"Oh Jasper, did you have a potty accident, come on lets get you cleaned up, Amy, why don't you come and go potty too okay?" He told her as he walked with Jasper into the bathroom and having a feeling that this wasn't necessarily an accident, but until his suspicions are confirmed he's not gonna say anything about it and just treat Jasper like he normally would if he had an accident. 

After assessing the damage he thought it wasn't as bad as it looked and could most likely salvage it if it was put into the wash right away. "Come on Jasper, lets get this off you. Don't feel bad Jasper, accidents do happen, why I remember when your sister used to have accidents all the time even when she became fully potty-trained she used to have accidents all the time." He told Jasper as he got the onesie off him and started to do general cleanup and touch-ups where needed before deeming him clean and wrapping a towel around his son and telling him to go and get dressed in some clean clothes and then go sit at the table. Once that was taken care of, he saw Amy come and had a bit of an idea, it might be a bit of a cruel one but if his hunch was correct then Jasper's accident would be justified as not necessarily an accident and he could punish Amy for doing that to her brother.

He stopped her right before she was gonna go into the bathroom and knew she hadn't had her morning potty break yet, after sleeping or probably playing all night which he noticed that she normally did when he was away at work "Sweetheart, can I ask you what happened to make Jasper have an accident and be truthfull with me, no fibbing okay? Otherwise its straight back to the breakfast table and no juice for you to drink." He told her as he waited for the explaination. 

Jasper nods his head and starts crying a little bit but he follows you into the bathroom anyway. When you start talking to him he responds with "I don't want to talk about it". After you have got him out of his wet onesie and clean up he runs off to his bedroom. 

Amy shakes her head not needing to go to the bathroom and goes into the living room before turning on the tv in there. She then sits down and watches TV making sure that she would be able to see the dragon aka her brother come out of the bathroom. 

Jasper goes to his underwear drawer and take some out before putting it on. He then gets back into his sister's bed and hides away. He then starts crying. 

Amy continues watching TV until she sees him and then gives him some time to actually get some underwear on before going back into the room she shares with him.  As soon as she entered the room she hears him crying and goes over to her bed. 

He sighs and just decides to let it go, because honestly, how could he really prove that it wasn't an accident and that he had a suspicion about what Amy may have convinced Jasper to do, but he wasn't too sure. Anyways he just dropped it and waited for them to get ready for school and then would get them in the car and drive them off to the school before dropping them off and telling them to "have a good day at school." Before driving off back home and parking and would go and do some paperwork and do some chores around the house.

Amy slowly lifts off her duvet cover and then sits on the bed next to Jasper "come it's all right." She says trying to comfort him. 

Jasper looks  at her and grabs his sister's hand before pulling her close to him. He then starts hugs her and cries into her shoulder Wanting her to comfort him. 

Amy hugs him back and starts rubbing up and down his back "it's ok brother you are a dragon. It's nothing to be a shame of. it's a good thing that you did wet yourself because like I said I will treat you like a Dragon and pretend you are a Dragon now." She says continuing to comfort him. 

Jasper continues  crying into her shoulder but the time is getting on and soon they would be late for school. 

Garren finished getting ready and continued to wait for his kids. But at the same time, he just hoped everything was alright with both of them, with him being away all the time, it had to be difficult on them, and he hated to put that kind of stress and worry on them.

Amy continues to comfort him as he is still crying " don't worry dragon will get use to it if he wants to be treated as one. I am sure you know that dragons don't just not use the bathroom once and they all so don't tell daddy about stuff or anyone else. If you want to be a dragon brother you have to promise me that you will act like one and not tell anyone" she says whispering to him

Jasper is still very upset but still wants to be a dragon "ok I will do if I have to. To be a dragon" he says. 

"Good dragon And dragon need a new name." She says and then thinks for a bit before coming up with something " I think Drago sounds great. That is what I will call you for now on" she says as she comforts him.

Jasper nods his head in agreement as he likes that name and he starts to feel happier before eventually he stops crying.

However the time has gone on and School is pretty much about to start in a couple of minutes. 

Both Amy and Jasper don't realise what the time is.

Amy let's get off her brother after he has stopped crying and smiles at him

"Amy? Jasper? Are you both getting ready? Your gonna be late for school." Garren called out to them as he noticed the time which was like half an hour till school started, but it took them longer than that to drive to school.

Amy hears her dad  and then quickly gets up from her before grabbing her school uniform and some underwear. She then leaves the bedroom and heads into the bathroom before she locks the door and starts getting understand.

Jasper waits on his Amy's bed for her to leave the room. He then himself gets his school uniform and starts putting it on. 

Amy finishes getting dressed and then goes over to her toothbrush and toothpaste  before picking them up and putting some toothpaste on her toothbrush. She then put the toothpaste tube down and starts brushing her teeth. 

Jasper struggles slightly to get dressed but eventually manages to get his t shirt on, though it is on back to front.  He then walks out of his bedroom and goes to the couch and sits down  before waiting his  sister to come out of the bathroom.  so he could brushes teeth and wash his face.

Jasper gets up from the couch and walks over to his daddy "I'm sorry daddy I tried to put on" he says looking at you.

Amy continues brushing her teeth spitting out the toothpaste every so often. After she has finished she watches the toothbrush off and then put it back in the holder before starting to wash her face. 

"Your fine buddy, besides, its not like everyone gets everything right all the time." He told him as he finished and rubbed his sons hair lightly and said "Although, you do make a pretty convincing dragon when we have played, but you make an even better son to me. I love you and your sister son. Even though i cant be here for you guys all the time like i would love to do, i still try and make it count where it matters most, so how about this weekend i take you and your sister out to the park? Doesnt that sound like fun?" He asked.

Sent from my SM-J727T using Tapatalk

"thanks daddy but I don't want to go to the park again we went last weekend. Can't we go  to a indoor play area, trampoline Park or something else?. I would like that and I you haven't taken us to something like that in a while" 

Amy finishes washing her face before making sure it is clear and luckily it is. She then turns the tap off and dries her face with the towel before leaving the bathroom. She then is over to her dad and her brother. 

"Yeah we can do that, I think both of you would like that very much." He told him as he saw Amy coming out and made sure to fix her clothes when he saw little mistakes and then walked with them to the car and let them get in and started the drive to the school. 

"the sounds awesome I would really like that daddy" Jasper says smiling at you.

Amy looks at you as you start  fussing about her clothes and pushes you away "dad doesn't touch me they are fine" she says looking a tad annoyed with you.

When Jasper  notices you heading towards the front door he looks over at you "daddy I haven't done my teeth and wash yet." He says going off to the bathroom to do them.

"Just trying to help sweetheart. You don't have to be mean about it, just say no thank you." He told her as he sighed, the closer he tried to get, the further she pushed him away, one of these days it was gonna come to a point where she doesn't want him anymore and by that time, he will already want to be dead, but probably won't be, maybe he will die an early death, who knows, one can only see the light in front of you, not at the end of the tunnel. 

"I would if this wasn't the first time I have asked you not fuss about with items of clothing or my face" Amy says trying calm herself down. 

Jasper has started brushing his teeth and is almost finished. He brushes than making that they are clean. Soon afterwards he finishes brushing them and then starts washing his face after he dries himself off before leaving the bathroom. 

Amy  notices  bathroom door opening  and looks over. She then waits for Jasper to come out " it looks like Drago is finally ready to go" she says before heading towards the door still in a bit of a bad mood. 

Jasper smiles at her but then notices her bad mood and wonders what he has missed. He then walks towards the door not too far behind his sister.

Jasper smiles " we were playing something to do with Dragons but I don't remember it having any princesses in it" he says laughing a bit. 

"Come on Drago we are going to be late to school as it is and you know what they get like when you are late" Amy says referring to the teachers.