LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New order ---Crazy Me??

A little background first. I had been a big fan of Abena M4s and was buying them by the case. I discovered the Rearz Inspires and found them on sale at the end of last year. Bought one case, and tried them, fell in love with them,  and immediately bought 2 more cases while still on sale. Been rotating back and forth, then heard all the discussion about the Crinklz/Better Drys, so bought a couple packs of them. They were great and really swelled up when soaked. Have to say that the Rearz became my favorite tho, altho a bit pricer. 

So here I am noticing that I'm down to a partial pack of M4s, still one pack of the Crinklz, and a little over a pack of the Rearz. Now that probably sounds like plenty for the time being, but for some reason was making me nervous?? Why that was I don't know. Figured I'd solve the problem so just ordered me another case of the Rearz Inspires. I really love them. Nice and thick and bulky, hold an amazing amount and love the really thick front, 'landing zone'. I'll really be set in a few days when my order gets here. CRAZY huh??? lol. 

Decisions: Decisions: Decision. I am wearing essentially the same thing that was put on me as a little girl 65 years ago. A thick precursor to the contour diaper that will hold for 12 hours and usually more, snap-on and pull-on rubber panties that are the same colors as then; milky white translucent and light ivory. They are the same thickness all around, come in heavy and light weight and can be combined. And I have had the same ones for about 8 years, the only thing I had to replace were the snap-on Comco panties since the elastics went on them and the Gary snap-ons are better. I wear 2-4 times a week and they feel like a pillow between my legs and they are as thick all over. AND THEY ARE ALMOST EXACTLY THE SAME AS I WAS IN 65 YEARS AGO; EVEN BOTH PANTIES: Now THAT is AUTHENTIC!

I've got a really healthy stash.  All sorts of diapers from all sorts of different brands.  I found some Abena L4's in a brick and mortar store......bought two bags.

Hey....its not like they're gonna go bad.....

From what I understand, they can "go bad" over time

I have at least a months use left and thinking about ordering  more, and it will be a lot more than just 1 case, 10 cases maybe..  (Tena and ABU + maybe something else)

Not to hijack the thread, but I went to order and they were sold out... just shows that one should order while one have many diapers, and like said, I have for at least a month more

I get my Rearz diapers through Cooshietooshiez who I have a membership through.  It gives me a 20% discount and free shipping on all purchases.  Additonally I was given one free case of any Rearz diapers of my choice.  When you wear diapers like I do the membership has definatly paid for itself.  They are out of stock sometimes which means I will buy either directly from Rearz or from Laura at Personal Care Medical Supplies in Fort Wayne, Indiana.

I also love ABU Simples which I bought a case of 80 today from AB Universe.  Additionally, I bought an 80 pack of Dotty the Pony diapers from Northshore Care Supply for $136.95.  Lots of diapers on the way!!!

5 hours ago, MarkSmith said:

I get my Rearz diapers through Cooshietooshiez who I have a membership through.  It gives me a 20% discount and free shipping on all purchases.  Additonally I was given one free case of any Rearz diapers of my choice.  When you wear diapers like I do the membership has definatly paid for itself.  They are out of stock sometimes which means I will buy either directly from Rearz or from Laura at Personal Care Medical Supplies in Fort Wayne, Indiana.

I also love ABU Simples which I bought a case of 80 today from AB Universe.  Additionally, I bought an 80 pack of Dotty the Pony diapers from Northshore Care Supply for $136.95.  Lots of diapers on the way!!!

That's who I just ordered my case from, Cooshietooshiez . I had used them before. I also had used Rearz directly and had gotten a really good deal on the shipping. For some reason I went to make this order and they were way more on shipping, so that's when I changed. Might have to look into the membership deal. 

4 hours ago, shveddiapersissy said:

That's who I just ordered my case from, Cooshietooshiez . I had used them before. I also had used Rearz directly and had gotten a really good deal on the shipping. For some reason I went to make this order and they were way more on shipping, so that's when I changed. Might have to look into the membership deal. 

Rearz offers free promotional shipping to the United States sometimes if you spend a certain dollar amount.

• 2 months later...

Well I still have about 4 packs of Inspires left along with a few of Crinklz in a pack and a few Abena M4s. Happened to be online checking Cooshietooshiez site and found the Inspires on sale, so ordered another case. I've discovered that as much as I like the M4s, and the Crinklz my inspires are my fav. The heavy plastic front really holds the tapes well and helps hold their shape. And of course the main thing is the crazy amount of pee they hold. I'll really be set shortly. Can't wait for them to show up. Crazy. huh?

2 hours ago, dlinmsp said:

I wear Tranquility ATNs and just bought a case of 96 for $73 something from Diaper Buys.

That's a really great price for ATN's.  I haven't seen anything near that price here in Canada....