LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hopefully getting a better job soon

I've been working for a factory for about 5 years now, I don't hate working hard or that the work is repetitive, what I do hate is that the company I work for has many, many flaws.

Of course one of the big ones is the pay is bare minimum or just above it and this factory doesn't pay hardly anybody a good wage (except for the higher ups and people related to them, theres one person that is making 50% more than anybody else in his same position because of being related to a boss), and I have been wanting a better job for a while now, without much of a clue where that would be; except when I found out there was a much better factory to work for (including pay), literally 10 minutes down the road.

I interviewed for the same place last year but didn't get a job and I have an interview again soon, so hopefully it goes well because I have been working at the same place too long, getting overworked, underpaid, underappreciated, hearing all these excuses the company that I work for has for why they aren't making more sales, profit, why they don't pay the workers more, and also they let some people skate by with barely any workload and I know that's dragging everyone else down, but they would rather keep going as is then to Vet the workers better, get rid of the lazy ones, and pay the better workers more money.

5 hours ago, Newbee said:

Goodluck I hope everything works out for you 

Well, I basically got a job at the company I was applying for (they didn't even interview me really), I just needed to do an application because the last one was about a year ago and they said no matter what they have a job for me.