LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Whos Your Favorite Worship Band/Artist?

Who is your favorite worship artist or band? Who do you turn on when you listen to worship music?

I listen to Jesus Culture, Kim Walker, Elevation worship. If I am in a really awesome mood then its Planetshakers Newsboys or Mercyme. But for a true presence of God its mellow deep worship. Would love to hear what you listen to.

Who is your favorite worship artist or band? Who do you turn on when you listen to worship music?
I listen to Jesus Culture, Kim Walker, Elevation worship. If I am in a really awesome mood then its Planetshakers Newsboys or Mercyme. But for a true presence of God its mellow de Yau ep insten to.

Hillsong l

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

Again.... not a Christian.

but a fair few months back, BBC radio four (extra) played a fascinating documentary about the Christian rock bands that sprang from the same Mersey beat trend as the Beatles.

the played tracks from the crossbeats, and the joysticks,

facsinating......

It really depends. Classical and chant I listen to Sviridov's Hymns and Prayers, and Chamber Music Ensemble Kukuzel's Early Chants, and other chant groups. Contemporary artists are mostly just Audrey Assad, Wovenhand, and 16 Horsepower, loosely. Just getting into cont worship music so that list isn't long.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
On 7/31/2018 at 8:27 PM, diaperguy said:

I listen to Jesus Culture, Kim Walker, Elevation worship. If I am in a really awesome mood then its Planetshakers Newsboys or Mercyme. But for a true presence of God its mellow deep worship. Would love to hear what you listen to.

I don't consider myself religious, but I find meaning in a lot of Christian music.   I just listened to over two hours of music....         Danny Gokey and Micah Tyler help me connect with my emotions in ways I never thought I would again.

This one too!!

• 7 months later...