LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

No diapers no fun!

I'm stuck with a mild case of diaper rash that became a yeast infection because summer Hates me and I sweat alot. So I haven't been wearing diapers and it's driving me crazy. So please distract me from my sad no diaper depression:badmood::crybaby:

I feel your pain, it's been 105+ almost every day lately and my 1955 cinder block house is poorly insulated.  To make matters worse, I work at a power plant who's turbine building is literally 145 degrees and 100% humidity...I essentially got diaper rash without wearing diapers.  On the bright side my plant produces a name plate 1.21 gigawatts of electricity and that makes me smile.

Well I hardly ever get a diaper rash even when it is hot outside like it has been for the last couple of weeks but I really hate it when I can’t wear my diapers. Fortunately it doesn’t happen to often but if it happens I feel incomplete and out of control.

19 hours ago, dlnoir said:

Well I hardly ever get a diaper rash even when it is hot outside like it has been for the last couple of weeks but I really hate it when I can’t wear my diapers. Fortunately it doesn’t happen to often but if it happens I feel incomplete and out of control.

Yeah I rarely get any rash but this humid weather and wearing just doesn't end well for me. Oh well it's a well needed break from my diapez

4 hours ago, MarkSmith said:

I completely understand...this is my attire today at the workplace in a very hot graphite plant...

What cannot be seen is I am also wearing a chastity device.  My lil wee wee might actually melt off.

20180802_060829_320x180.jpg

Yeah I can only wear black and only pants are work so its usually unbearable lately. I hope our wieners don't melt off that's a hard sell to a doctor. Hey dock it just slid right off like butter