LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Big difference ( private)

Hya123

Cody hugged the boy tightly he was happy Chris finally around and called himself a baby. “ no your right baby you are a baby and to little to get out your crib.  But I would never leave” Cody said rubbing the boy back and rocking him gently. 

• Replies 625
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chris was just happy to feel safe and get cuddles. He was confused about being a baby though. He k ew he felt really little now.

”ummm Dada ifn um a baby an stuff den how’s am I bigger den James I’m a big boy to an an “

“ baby your not bigger than James. James is way older than you I put you with four years old because I thought would play better. But your smallest baby in the whole daycare “ Cody said as he walked over to the changing table he laid Chris down and opened his diaper. “ that’s one soak diapee “

Cody ruffled the top of Chris hair. “ oh baby stop worrying you little head off okay. You can still play with James and he will still like no matter if you a baby or not. But you a baby okay now how about we get dressed then eat breakfast “ Cody said.

“ yes baby and can be a secret “ Cody said he just wanted Chris to stop worrying so much. He dressed Chris in a bubble guppies outfit then brought him downstairs he set him high chair and poured Cheerios on his tray. “ okay eat up while I pack your diaper bag “ Cody said to him. 

“ sorry baby that’s what people will call you most of the time. “ Cody said as he finished packing the bags. He went over to And made a bottle for Chris to drink in the car. “ okay let’s go my sweet baby “ Cody said tickling Chris.

They had circle time for a couple more minutes singing songs then it was free play. 

“ baby come here please your dada says sometimes you put stuff in your mouth we can have that so you can play with these toys “ nick said they were all soft toys.