LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Big difference ( private)

Hya123

• Replies 625
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chloe blushed by the kiss but it was cute. “ I don’t know about that dada buys me flowers “ Chloe said smiling. 

Chris laughed. “ well since I’m so mean I’m eating the rest of you cake “Chris said  taking a bite of it.

Cody fed Chris the rest of his cake. “ there you go baby “ Cody said he handed him his sippy cup. 

Chloe cuddled the little boy in her lap. “ your just the cutest” 

“ it’s almost someone bed time “ Cody said about Chris.

Cody took Chris off Chloe lap. “ yes it is for this little boy he has daycare in the morning you will see Chloe at house before bed “ Cody said . “ at bye to Chloe “ 

chloe kissed Chris on the lap. “ yes and we can have nice cuddles before bed”

“ I’m glad you like Chloe I like her a lot and sometimes she might need to watch you “ Cody said as he brought Chris to the car. He buckled him in and then drove home. When they got home he laid him down and took his diaper off. “ looks like you getting a rash”

“ sorry baby your going to peeper everywhere so need diapers “ Cody  said putting rash cream on Chris. He then put a new diaper and took his shirt off. He heard the door opening knowing it was Chloe.

” I honk Chloe here why don’t you go say goodnight to her while get a night bottle “ Cody said Chris carrying him downstairs.

“ baby calm dow you are fine okay and it’s to hot for any clothes so your staying in your diaper. You can stay with me while I mke you a baba “ Cody said rubbing his back to calm him down. “ then we will say night to Chloe.”

Cody finally got out the shower he heard Chris scared voice over the baby monitor. He put pants on and went I go get him. “Hey baby it’s okay dada here “ Cody said picking him up and comforting him.

Chris hugged Cody tightly “Dada IsA scared when you no cone a cause I fought you go bye bye and I miss you you an um not a big nuff to get outa my crib all by my own self babies can’t do that... I mean a big boys, I mean...”