LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Does anyone else fill diapers with water?

Not so much anymore because I usually end up wearing them until they are soaked and can wear them until flooded now. Before when my diaper time was limited I would. 

One thing I would do is double diaper and jump in the shower and enjoy them.

Another one I did not that long ago was I found Tena Supers in a store that used to sell good plastic back attends that was a ways from home. They no longer had attends but carried these now for another customer who liked them. They said they were better so I bought them. I was so excited I stopped at a gas station and changed into them. Not as thick as I hoped and if I came home with out a diaper bulge I would be in trouble. I put three on just to make them thick enough.  On the way home I saw a sign for lake access I was curious about. I decided to check it out for fishing. When I went to turn around there was a shelter and a small park with a dock. Kind of in the middle of nowhere. I got brave. I stopped and played on the stuff as I was in little mode then I walked down to the lake. Not really a beach but also nobody around and it was hot. I got braver and stripped to my diapers and jumped in just in case someone would wandered around. Kind of dumb. I would have been stuck in the water. Oh my did they swell up. Afterwards I slipped my shirt on but not wanting to get my clothes wet still i guickly waddled my way to the restroom and changed. It didn't look used much. I disposed of them on the way out. I went diapered swimming there twice after that. I had a swim suit the next times, but didn't return after the last time. Someone came and saw me as I was on my way to change in the rest room. A double swollen diapers can't be hidden under just a swim suit and the look they had said it all.

One other one I did a couple times was to replicate loss of control. For health reasons I decided not to do this again but it was fun none the less. I daipered up and grabbed a change of clothes. Then I set a country route through small towns and back roads. On the way I had to use my diapers as they should be but I also had to drive only the speed limit and watch for discarded water bottles laying by the road. If I found one (that was just water) I had to stop and pour it in my diapers no matter what. I had a set point to change. Sometimes I even had my stuff stashed there so I could not change early. Leaks happened often doing this. Worst time was one spring just after snow melted and you could see good in the ditch. I found a lot of bottles sitting on the last stretch including a gallon bottle almost full. I was already soaked as I poured it in. Of course it flooded. Since it was spring I couldn't change in a park as the restroom was closed so I had to do it at the local gas station. Try hiding that! Luckily I protected the car seat that time. Not one of my smarter things probably but it was fun. I would range from damp to soaked. I couldn't come home wet or diapered then as I lived at home still so it forced me to change in public restrooms like a real incontinent person.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I do from time to time, but I always forget about it ripping open and all of the SAP coming out. That’s never a fun mess to clean up.

Honestly though, I’d rather fill my diapers up with the intended substances ?