LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Does anyone else fill diapers with water?

I was wondering does anyone else sometime fill a fresh diaper to the max with warm water instead of peeing in it? Like i love squishy wet diapers but sometimes i don't want to have to wait hours to fill a diaper with urine to get that amazing squishy wet feeling when i can get it in a few seconds under the faucet.

• Like 1
  • foofybabykitten changed the title to Does anyone else fill diapers with water?
8 hours ago, foofybabykitten said:

I was wondering does anyone else sometime fill a fresh diaper to the max with warm water instead of peeing in it? Like i love squishy wet diapers but sometimes i don't want to have to wait hours to fill a diaper with urine to get that amazing squishy wet feeling when i can get it in a few seconds under the faucet.

I have done this a few times in the past but just a cup or two.

I've been known to do this, especially when I have to end my little time short or I haven't used a diaper much when it's time to "grow up" for a bit.  Filling it with cool water is also a great way to beat the heat for a while if you're desperate.

I do this - especially with the ABU Simple Ultras because they can hold a TON and they swell up like magic.  I use really warm water though, almost hot.  My mommy-type will do this to me if I haven't worn in a while and she wants to "remind me of my place".

• Like 2

A related comment, as a youngster when the situation wasn't right for a real wetting I often simulated the same with warm water in my pants or even bed.  Without a telltale smell or stain there was virtually no risk of discovery.

I’ve tried it once or twice but it turned into a big mess as the diaper ripped and all the SAP came out clogging up my sewer. I think it is a waste of a good diaper if you put one on just to fill it up with water. If you used it first it is a different story.

2 hours ago, dlnoir said:

I’ve tried it once or twice but it turned into a big mess as the diaper ripped and all the SAP came out clogging up my sewer. I think it is a waste of a good diaper if you put one on just to fill it up with water. If you used it first it is a different story.

Exploding diaper is no fun to clean up that's for sure, i wore one in the shower once and sat on it, that was a nightmare to clean up but after that incident i make sure not to fill it up to the exploding point just enough to be full. I guess it can be a waste, but in the moment when i'm feeling :censored: i just want a wet diaper and i want it now you know?

2 hours ago, BabyJune said:

Well...pee IS water so I guess I do fill my diapers with water. Just not tap water (although it probably was at one time) :)

Well played...well played indeed.:P

• Haha 1

For experimenting or after the diaper is already wet and its time to change, then I might have some extra fun, but rarely

Also a nice feeling to take a shower with diaper on