LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What kind of paci?

LilLew

I got this pacifier a few months ago. It's okay, but it feels a little small for my mouth. It often slips out accidentally. I'm wondering if I should find something bigger.

I think this is a NUK size 5. The nipple's about an inch and a half long. Am I right? What other options do I have?

Paci Meas.JPG

This kind

paci2.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

I have a standard one for a 6 month old in my mouth now. I got this one in December last year and, except for the very rare occasion when it falls out of my mouth at night, it is wonderful. My biggest concern when it comes to pacifiers has been that it doesn't hurt my teeth, something which I have struggled with in the past. This one never bothers my teeth.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...

Here are the two I have with me now. The ivory one is my newest, it has a very small butterfly shield, like an infant size but with a big nipple. I love it because I fell asleep with it last night when I haven't with my others. Both are LittleforBig I think. 

IMG_20190905_140627.jpg

So I have 3 types, all similar nook 5. However very different textures. I have an extremely soft rubber from Ebay that I use at night as to not tire my mouth out. Rearz produces a very nice mid range one, and Little for Big are very firm for play time or total day time use. I use all 3 depending on mood, but the softest one only at night. The other trick for a Paci rookie is you need a clip strap. As far as larger nipples, I am not sure they would be comfortable.

• 10 months later...
On 9/10/2018 at 4:12 PM, lilzander382 said:

I like the mam 16+ month.  They don't hurt my teeth and they stay in my mouth.  Plus I don't feel like I am gag on something like with the nuk size 5.

I use this one too, but I bought them in the USA don’t know when will be able to buy new ones

• 2 weeks later...