LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Wanting some cloth diapers.

Hey if any one wanting to give away some of their old cloth diapers, inserts, plastic/rubber pants I would appreciate having some. I am new to cloth so I wouldn't know which ones are the best. I need heavy absorbency and my waist size is approximately 30 inch's. I am willing to pay for shipping. Thanks.

Check out Babykins, I have a couple of their pull-on and velcro cloth dips that are very nice and very durable.

Consider cloth dips an investment, it will cost you to get several dips and pairs of plastic pants, but cared for properly they can be used for years.

As far as "giving away"... I wouldn't want pre-worn cloth. You wouldn't buy used underwear, would you? Same thing.

If I may suggest, get a J-O-B and save to buy your own. The economy is doing better today than it has in the past decade, there are jobs everywhere.

On 8/2/2018 at 5:39 PM, Darkfinn said:

Check out Babykins, I have a couple of their pull-on and velcro cloth dips that are very nice and very durable.

Consider cloth dips an investment, it will cost you to get several dips and pairs of plastic pants, but cared for properly they can be used for years.

As far as "giving away"... I wouldn't want pre-worn cloth. You wouldn't buy used underwear, would you? Same thing.

If I may suggest, get a J-O-B and save to buy your own. The economy is doing better today than it has in the past decade, there are jobs everywhere.

I actually have my social security disability hearing coming up in October. If I win my case I will receive back pay since August 2013. (The date I became disabled) If I acquire a job, that may become null and void. My lawyer took my case on a contingency ( if I lose I owe him nothing ). He's pretty confident that he can win my case. I am just trying to get by with diapering supplys.

• 1 year later...

truly sorry too say bad diaper news. I'm disabled too and no longer in USA are company paying for plastic diapers for guy or girl.   But. Those 90 yr old lady. Junk pull ups that one sneeze. There trash.  Yes we've all been cut off

truly sorry too say bad diaper news. I'm disabled too and no longer in USA are company paying for plastic diapers for guy or girl.   But. Those 90 yr old lady. Junk pull ups that one sneeze. There trash.  Yes we've all been cut off
In3 states Tranquility ATN are the Cadillac of protection , most places offer little more than paper towels , the news on cloth is just as bad !monthly reimbursement is 26 cents per diaper ,plastic pansy are not covered, I paid $69.95 per diaper .

If you are a veteran Angelfluff cloth diapers,plastic ,pants, onesies are all covered full by VA(except real juvenile printed stuff , but they discontinued most of it about 4 years ago when the left the baby market to concentrate on the exploding adult market.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

Thank you. As I need to look into that then. From my last study. Stupid Congress have left only those trash paper pullups for 80 year old ladies.  There so horrible. That they belong in a dog cage floor.  So sad our disabled have been kicked in the gut bye fools who haven't got a clue about incontinence. For true handycap families.