LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Quietest diaper for work

Hi all, pretty new here nice to meet you. 

I’m looking for the quietest diaper I can find for work. If I could buy it at a medical supply store that would be even better since I can’t really have deliveries be coming to my house. But I want something that doesn’t make a “swish” noise when I walk! Please and thanks. 

I got some high capacity tabbed ones at Walmart and they are noticeable when walking. 

I've been using Abena and Molicare (rarely) and they are both pretty quiet. Can't say, they don't make any noise at all, but I think it's only when you stand up...

From everything I've read other DLs say, even the noisiest of diapers is only noticeable to you. Nobody else will ever have any idea that you're wearing unless you flaunt it.

4 minutes ago, Wannatripbaby said:

From everything I've read other DLs say, even the noisiest of diapers is only noticeable to you. Nobody else will ever have any idea that you're wearing unless you flaunt it.

That’s good to know...but I still don’t trust it hahaha

Cloth-like backing will be quieter, and Seni brand covers don't leak which some of the others do. The Seni Quattro is one of the best disposables on the market today :D Of the cheaper diapers with cloth-like backing all have leaked through the cover with me except Depends, and their capacity is so low that you'll be changing several times through each workday. Unless you find a local medical supplier who stocks decent diapers (and many don't) then ordering is your only real option. 

If you aim for discretion, your biggest concern should be avoiding leaks, as those will almost certainly be seen, while a little noise probably won't be heard. And with cloth-like backing there's almost no noise at all. Part of avoiding leaks is changing enough, and part is in how well the diaper fits you. The best diaper with a bad fit will leak faster than a well-fitting cheapo. Only trial and error plus experience can help you there. A cheap diaper that fits poorly is guaranteed to leak long before you expected it would :o

I've heard good about Abriform cloth-like so my advice is either ythem or Seni, and if you can't get them locally then order them. Most sellers offer a discreet packing option so that may be workable for you. Otherwise you're headed for problems you could have easily avoided. Remember, if you want something badly enough you will find a way to get it so go get decent diapers or wish that you had ;)

Bettypooh

• Thanks 1

I think you can try the Northshore Air Supreme or the Air Premium Supreme.  The Air Premium is a little less bulky.  Both have a cloth backing and are quiet.  I know you don't like to have anything delivered to home and neither do I so I rent a box at a UPS store.  Now, as far as wearing to work, I'd be very careful if you don't actually need to wear them.  Think about what would happen if you  were found to be wearing diapers.  It could be awkward.  Good luck!

i am in diapers full time and have been for almost 2 years now.. I have to say any cloth like diaper i have ever tried seem to loosen up.. and seem to weep.. they are far less comfortable than plastic backed diapers.. so it is my opinion to just own your incontinence and just wear what works. if someone has the balsl to ask if you are wearing diapers... tell them yes i can't control my bladder.. own it... own it ...own it

:baby-waving-bye-bye-smiley-emoticon:

5 hours ago, Glennie said:

i am in diapers full time and have been for almost 2 years now.. I have to say any cloth like diaper i have ever tried seem to loosen up.. and seem to weep.. they are far less comfortable than plastic backed diapers.. so it is my opinion to just own your incontinence and just wear what works. if someone has the balsl to ask if you are wearing diapers... tell them yes i can't control my bladder.. own it... own it ...own it

:baby-waving-bye-bye-smiley-emoticon:

I agree with this.  An talking with experience as someone how has worn both the thickest overnight diapers to work (Rearz Princess and Inspire + Incontrol) and some of the crinkliest (DC Amor) no one has ever noticed or heard my diapers.  We honestly are our own worst enemy when it comes to wearing diapers. 

Recently I shared with my service coordinator that I need to wear diapers who sits right next to me.  She had no clue and is such an observant person.

And you likely wouldn''t know who has noticed or heard your diapers anyway.  Most people have enough common sense not to inquire as to bulges and/or noises from another person.  

Also, most people with odors likely can't smell them anyway.  I used to work in a small office where the regular letter carrier would drop off the mail, and the air in the office would smell like a cigarette for the next five minutes.  The replacement carrier's BO was so strong the office would reek for the next five minutes.  We never said anything to the carriers, as it was a temporary inconvenience; also, both carriers were prompt and friendly.  But once they left the running joke was, "(Sniff) Smells like the mailman has been here". 

As I get older I find myself increasingly interacting with people who wear different levels of incontinence products.  At times I can hear them, and at other times I can recognize the stale urine smell.  I know simply because I am aware of what those sounds and smells are from personal experience.  Would others notice the same thing?  Depends (pun intended) on that person's experience with incontinence, whether their own or with relatives / friends / patients.

I’ve found that weeping with the Seni Quattro is pretty much non-existent.  To counter the loosening up of cloth-like diapers, I recommend using elastic fixing briefs like those available from Abena. 

I use seni super plus for daytime use if I need to go out and am in the middle of an IBS flare up. They are very concealable and make no noise. I also use a babykins rubber diaper cover over it to catch any leaks and contain the smell if I have an IBS accident. This seems to be a really good combination for me.

Depending on waist size / weight, the large sized GOOD NITES work for me.  Very stealth, very quiet.  the XL size they say is good for 125lbs (57kg), boys and girls.

Depending on waist size / weight, the large sized GOOD NITES work for me.  Very stealth, very quiet.  the XL size they say is good for 125lbs (57kg), boys and girls.

regardless of which diaper you wear, if you are still worried someone might hear some russling noise from your diaper, carry an old cellophane candy wrapper or two in your pocket.  If worse comes to worse and someone should say anything to you, you can always search your pockets and pull it out and say, "This?  Just an old candy wrapper."

On 7/31/2018 at 4:47 AM, MarkSmith said:

Recently I shared with my service coordinator that I need to wear diapers who sits right next to me.  She had no clue and is such an observant person.

This has been my experience too. And even when people do hear crinkling, they don't think 'diaper' unless perhaps if you are visibly disabled. 

A text book example of this happened to me a earlier this year.  A close friend of my wife was visiting us. I've known the woman for close to 10 years now and I consider her a good friend myself. I've also been in a diaper around her pretty much every time we have seen each other. It was night time and we were about to watch a movie at home. I don't remember how it came up but we were talking and joking about PJs so I went upstairs and put on one of my footed PJs. In order to get to my seat on the couch I had to sneak between her and the coffee table. She laughed and said she loved the PJs and said 'I love that they even make it sound like you are wearing a diaper!'

11 minutes ago, Mr. Sea Otter said:

This has been my experience too. And even when people do hear crinkling, they don't think 'diaper' unless perhaps if you are visibly disabled. 

A text book example of this happened to me a earlier this year.  A close friend of my wife was visiting us. I've known the woman for close to 10 years now and I consider her a good friend myself. I've also been in a diaper around her pretty much every time we have seen each other. It was night time and we were about to watch a movie at home. I don't remember how it came up but we were talking and joking about PJs so I went upstairs and put on one of my footed PJs. In order to get to my seat on the couch I had to sneak between her and the coffee table. She laughed and said she loved the PJs and said 'I love that they even make it sound like you are wearing a diaper!'

So pleasantly humiliating....

I have worn about any diaper type around friends, but i prefer Tena Ultima, as its less bulky and slightly quieter than Rearz, ABU etc.

ABU is mostly my weekend at home diaper

49 minutes ago, MarkSmith said:

So pleasantly humiliating....

I'm not big into humiliation and I didn't really take it that way. I have no problem sharing with close friends that I wear diapers. I was just worried about my wife being upset. She is very cool about my wearing, but has some anxiety related to 'what might happen' if her friends knew. It's something I don't agree with, her friends wouldn't care a bit in my opinion, but I accept as a compromise and minor concession to her. 

I won't lie though, and that includes lies of omission. As such I spoke with our friend in private the next day and told her it wasn't the PJs making the crinkling sound and that I wear diapers to deal with bed wetting and bladder control issues. She was surprised, and she told me that she really thought it was the PJs. She then did what most folks do when you share that you wear diapers - she told me about family members with bedwetting problems and that her granny has to wear diapers too. I told her it wasn't anything new for me, but that its probably best not to mention it to my wife since she isn't comfortable talking about it for her own personal reasons. By the end of the short conversation we were laughing and talking about how there are some real benefits to wearing diapers. I told her if she ever needed any tips or advice for family or friends to feel free to ask me because, as I said to her "There are people on this planet that know more about diapers than me. But not many!"

In my experiences you can wear the loudest and bulkiest diapers out there and nobody is going to notice. People are so absorbed (ha ha) in their own little worlds that they don't pay any attention at all. I've been wearing Dry 24/7s, which are crinkly and bulky, to work for years and my co-workers are either oblivious to the fact or are being polite and not asking "Hey, is that a DIAPER under your pants?"

I mean come on, let's face it, the idea of someone wearing dips for an other-than-medical reason is pretty far out there, the average person simply isn't thinking about it.