LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

wet bottom

1950potty

I've read a few times in the past about being spanked with a wet bottom as being extra painful.  If you have had this, does it seem worse?  And how was it done?  After a bath or.../  I have a hard time imagining how it would be done.

• 3 weeks later...

I get a bare wet bottom spanking after my wet diaper is taken off, it stings a lot more I find, I get it with a strap or rigid  paddle, and my spanking sounds louder too.

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 7/30/2018 at 6:16 AM, 1950potty said:

I've read a few times in the past about being spanked with a wet bottom as being extra painful.  If you have had this, does it seem worse?  And how was it done?  After a bath or.../  I have a hard time imagining how it would be done.

All of the previous answers agree that a spanking on a wet bottom hurts more. My experience agrees with the consensus: the sting from getting spanked on a wet bottom is more intense. However, the deep throbbing is the same. Sting fades fairly fast. Throbbing can go on for a couple of days. I also have found that wet bottom spanking leaves less vivid marks, especially when baby oil is used for the wetting.

One common source of wet bottom is the removal of a wet diaper or swim suit. Another way is for the disciplinarian to have a bowl of warm water and a rag. Sometimes aloe is dissolved in the water.

• 6 months later...
On ‎7‎/‎30‎/‎2018 at 9:16 AM, 1950potty said:

Much more painful, go into the shower with a ping pong paddle and see for yourself.  Many different materials are worse than a bare bottom, pvc shor shorts, leotard, wetsuit real bad, it is tight and water between your butt and the wetsuit. Try your plastic or rubber pants and yoou will really feel the wacks butn.  

• Like 1