LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Disabled SCI boy

I am double incontinent due to spinal cord injury. I have very little feeling up my anus and am permanently catheterised thru my penis. I bypass though so  my diaper is always wet. I poo mostly in my nappy. I love diapers now and could not imagine life without them. One of the best feelings of being little again is if I can get a nurse or care worker to check if my diaper needs changing or not. Some will do this by feeling under the cuffs or leaning me forward to check the back. Most just say we will change it but others will check. It's a fantastic feeling having your nappy checked in that way. The feeling is best if they check the cuffs between your legs. It's so good. Thanks for reading.

22 hours ago, Catheterboy said:

I bypass though so  my diaper is always wet. I poo mostly in my nappy.

Well I don’t know but if you bypass the catheter and you wet your diaper I would drop the catheter all together and stick to your diapers. Much less risk of a UTI and not unlikely more comfort as well.

Thanks for that. I know all about UTI infections believe you me. Unfortunately left on it's own my bladder would only ever half empty. Even with the bypassing I would still have at least 250 mil in my blader. Also the catheter cuts down drastically on the number of diaper changes I need. I can get away most days with two. I know I said in the above post my diaper was always wet but damp would be a better discription unless I close my catheter valve and just bypass all the time. This I do sometimes just to have that total incontinent wet feeling. It's also a good thing because it flushes out my urethra where alsorts of stuff works up like fibres from my nappy plus germs so a good wee thru my pee pee is beneficial all round.

• Like 1
On 7/31/2018 at 6:44 AM, Catheterboy said:

a good wee thru my pee pee is beneficial all round.

Agreed- this has been the experience of many who use stents. They all report that they have far fewer UTI's when urine flow rinses the urethra clean from the inside out compared to when they used caths. 

Bettypooh

how many changes do they set per day? I know local is 3 or 4 so use of indwelling cath helps make nappy last a fair bit longer. Have you woked out when bowel empties yet?  I worked out its around an hour after getting out of bed so this helps a bit too.SCI T10 L1.