LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Single Father(Open)

They were about forty-five minutes into the drive when Bao finally spoke up.

"Daddy, I am boring.  How long for car ride?" she asked.

Susan bounced her back against the back seat.

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"The school is about another hour and a half away, do you two wanna listen to some music? I can put on some music for you both to listen to." He told them as he drove and prepared to turn the radio on so that he could let them listen to some music.

Bao smiled.

"Okay."

"Daddy, that's too far!" Susan called up still bouncing in her seat.  "The car is boring!"

Bao agreed with Susan, but she felt like it was probably a little immature to say at her age, and anyway, there was nothing they could do about it.

"How come our school is so far away?" Susan asked.

"Cause that's the closest school to where I live, the next school that would be for you two to go to, would be at least a couple hours longer than where we are headed right now." He told them as he turned on the radio and some music for them to listen to while he drove. 

Both girls looked at each other.

Just how far from a regular town did they live?

They decided to just shrug it off and play quietly in the back while he continued to drive.

Just before they got to town, Susan started to wiggle her legs and holding herself with her hands....

They lived pretty far from a regular town, the base had practically everything he needed, the only thing it was missing was a school for kids, but, the military didn't wanna build a school on the base property, so instead, they made all the families drive out a couple of hours to a ring of schools that were close to each other and all the kids that had families that were at the local base went there. It was really inconvenient for the parents, but they all agreed that they couldn't do much about it and just had to live with it. Though now Joshua was in that circle and he wondered what the other parents were gonna say when they found out he had adopted two kids of his own.

I'm sorry, but I've gotten really busy, and will only be continuing one RP and possibly doing one with someone who has been very flexible with me since I started on this site.  I really am sorry, and later, If I get free again, I'll let you know.