LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Favourite diaper designs (OLD or NEW)

I'm curious to know which diaper designs do you love the look of. These can be from baby or adult diapers and can be a current design or one that was discontinued years ago.

For me, I've always liked how Pampers diapers looked around 2008-2009, especially the Cruiser line.

Examples: 1 and 2

Another favourite is the Baby Dry designs with all the clouds on the back.

While I like the look of printed diapers I mostly prefer the plain ol white diaper.  Harkens back to my youth when I could still fit in baby diapers.  I have a couple of preferred brands like the Rearz Inspire Incontrol line and Better Dry.  Those most remind me of yesteryear for sure :)

Well I like old school diapers and I like plain white diapers. As far as the old school stuff goes I prefer old plastic pants and cloth diapers. The cut and material of old plastic pants is so much better back in the days. You can still buy cloth diapers that are the same as they used in the 60’s and 70’s so that is no problem.

I always thought the old Kimbies were a cool looking baby diaper.  They were shaped like a huge triangle in the box (that's right, they used to come in a box) and unfolded into an hourglass shape.  https://www.google.com/search?q=kimbies+diapers&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwiKq-3C2MbcAhVIJKwKHVL9D0EQsAR6BAgDEAE&biw=2133&bih=1047#imgrc=KNoKLHcLnoLKfM:  White plastic backed, no elastic leg gatherers or waist but boy, did they absorb a lot!  I would call them the Rearez of baby diapers way back in the early 1970's.  Too bad they just couldn't compete with Pampers.  This commercial on Youtube was always my favorite, the guy having the woman pour a full glass of water in the diaper and then flicking it open at her!  

I did love the Cruisers sizes 6 and 7 when they were a lot bigger and a lot more absorbent.

For Adult Diapers, my fave is Little Pawz, but I also like Barebums and Tykables Overnights.

If they didn't change them to be lower quality I also would have re-ordered Seni Quatros, the ones I tried about 4 or 5 years ago were really nice.

On 7/29/2018 at 5:05 PM, Jayden123 said:

I'm curious to know which diaper designs do you love the look of. These can be from baby or adult diapers and can be a current design or one that was discontinued years ago.

*snip*

Cloth diapers and plastic pants.