LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Anyone DLs in the Kansas City area?

I live in Blue Springs, Mo, and here where I live it is hard for me to find anyone in the diaper community here in west of Missouri, and I at times have a really hard time feeling like I'm the only one, and I wish I could know of community members I could physically meet, I been coming to terms for the first time in over many years of this being in my identity. Anyone from Independence or Sedelia and Lee Summit or Liberty Missouri are mainly where I'm around living in the Kansas City area, and I've never met anyone physically around here in the community, and I'm looking for the best support that I can get near me. 

• Like 1
  • GuardianXander changed the title to Anyone DLs in the Kansas City area?
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi, I'm in the Independence area and love to meet up with all of you and see just how much we like it.   Probably awkward at first but now that we all have something in common it would be fun to meet up with someone who has similar likes and dislikes and see where it goes.  I'd bet it would go better than think???   

• 2 months later...
On 7/29/2018 at 2:39 PM, Full diaper Marky said:

Hi, I live in the KC area! North KC actually, near the airport. I too am interested in meeting and making friends. I'm a DL. Haven't really gotten into the whole abdl phase, probably because it's just been me lol 

I hear ya!  Same here also I am by myself and I love wearing them and seeing other's wearing  diaper's and just not sure how to get with someone safe

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...