LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

DL going AB

I didn’t in my wildest dreams think that I put a nappy on I would then start to want to do other baby things like using a pacifier and also thinking about using a bottle. Honestly when I put the nappy on it just felt natural and comfortable I really didn’t imagine taking it any further but it seams I have and I have even started calling myself a little girl. Has this happened to anyone else

i have thought about it, tried to get some print diaper samples, then the wife has a big fit / fight about it when she seen the printed diapers. they were ab universe super dry kids. I just told her i like the single tape and i do.  so now i just hide my printed diapers but that is far as i have gone.

I moved from being a DL into just wearing diapers to more of an AB about 8 years ago and have enjoyed both aspects of abdl ever since.  I never imagined myself liking the adult baby side of it until I was encouraged to try it by an AB mommy I met whom was experienced and understood the intimacy and comfort that other baby things brought to me.  I slowly regressed and found my AB persona, which is a 3-4 year old toddler that likes to have pacifiers, bottles and wear diapers full time, yet is functional and very interactive with mommy.  In addition to baby things, I like to color, play with toys, play child games, do arts and crafts just like at preschool and be read to while snuggling.  Alll of these things enhance my mindset and are natural to me while I am comfortably padded in my diapers.  I like wearing diapers that are very babyish that remind me of the pampers I wore in the early 1970s, i.e. thick, crinkly and obvious, as well as those with baby prints.  I am starting to enjoy baby clothes too, including onsieses, baby T-shirt’s and cute plastic pants and want to get some denim shortalls with snaps soon along with a few more toddler shirts and cute sneakers.   I am very much an abdl now a days and l like where I have landed on this journey of discovery.

Always been a diaper lover, since a child. But, I really didn’t start to think much about the whole AB thing, till about the 90’s. When I started to explore the internet. I progressed, and it all seemed great to me. It felt like, where I wanted to go. I still had mixed feeling, because I felt odd, in comparison to everyone else’s “norm”, but I still needed to go that direction. 

Hahaha this is EXACTLY what happened to me! I'd been an off-and-on DL for years, but about a month ago I just got the urge to go padded out of the house one weekend and after that I couldn't get enough. That led to buying my first AB diapers last week (which are FANTASTIC btw, you'll never want to go back to pull-ups) along with my first onesies and pacifiers and omg I am such a little~<3

We're not that far apart in age either. I don't know why it hit me at this stage in my life either, but I suspect it's always been with me and I just needed the right context and amount of encouragement to overcome my fears and phobias around the ab/dl lifestyle.

Well sometimes things change without apparent reason, If it make you happy just go with the flow. Since you’re already into diapers, it makes little or no difference.

• Like 1

There's no exclusivity here, you can have any mix of DL and AB happening. And I think most DL's have explored AB a bit somewhere along the way :rolleyes: There's no reason not to. Finding out what you like is half the fun in life so go for it :thumbsup:

Bettypooh

Not surprising. Diapers are a natural part of a baby's or little's (in my time, girl's, but I was not fully aware of that until my first full LG episode at age 6-1/2,) world so there is a built-in narrative. DL is a very thin marrative or story and persons love stories. Also, there are other accoutrements  that go with AB/Little that are cute or attractive. So, as your diaper world expands, it goes to the natural places of which diapers are a part. For me it is more LG than baby and, since for over a year, an essential part of my LG world, and since there was already something with me and rubber then the two would naturallly fit together

All  of those online abdl test I take it comes back saying I'm something like 97 percent diaper lover but I enjoy a lot of role-playing as helpless little baby maybe its my huge submissive streak that makes me enjoy the adult baby side as well as the diaper lover stuff who knows either way I'm fine 

I am definatly both.  My adult baby side caters more to my need for humiliation because it helps reinforce that I am not man enough.  Men do not wear Disney Princess dresses or suck on pink pacifiers.  I really never feel in little space unless I am breastfeeding on Mommy's beautiful breasts.  I am never going to sit and play blocks or color with my Mommy.  

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I was just into diapers on and off for years. Then I tried some onesies which lead to some clothes and now I'm looking at getting a pacifier this week. Just got a pair of the rearz jammies which are really good to.

2 hours ago, nappies4me said:

I was just into diapers on and off for years. Then I tried some onesies which lead to some clothes and now I'm looking at getting a pacifier this week. Just got a pair of the rearz jammies which are really good to.

I must admit that adult baby clothes are addicting.  I would love to have a full wardrobe of them someday.