LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What do you like to wear during the day?

A diaper. Typical outfit for me this time of year, unless I'm at work, is an Abena diaper, a pair of Abena fixing pants, khaki shorts, a t-shirt and sandals. Sometimes I'll wear a polo shirt, in which case I'll also wear an undershirt.

I've recently started wearing skirts at home (so much more comfortable in the summer), and I do sometimes wear diapers or a pull-up to work.

Right now I'm on my back patio in a cotton skirt, t-shirt, Crinklz diaper and Abena fixing pants. I haven't yet gotten the hang of sitting or laying on a chaise lounge in a skirt without showing my bits to the world (and probably never will because my hips and thighs don't wanna close that way), but the magnolia bush and my laptop most likely obscured my neighbor's view. She was moving pots around on her patio about twenty feet from me. Sweet woman. I've decided not to go out of my way to hide what I wear from her but hope she doesn't find out as I have a relative that lives a few doors down and don't want to be the talk of the neighborhood. If I didn't know anyone in the neighborhood, I wouldn't care, but this relative has a big mouth and isn’t very tolerant of differences.

• 3 weeks later...

varies depending on the day. usually boxer-briefs and the standard stuff. as for diapers, it varies on the situation. usually however, a megamax with a booster or two, plastic pants, and either my pj's, t-shirt and gym shorts, or a onesie. for a lighter diaper, i like semi quattros and abena L4s, sometimes with a booster, too.

I've got all kinds of things, from rather esoteric men's briefs to jock straps to a variety of women's briefs, to toddler training pants to bodysuits that I wear as underwear.

My wife frequently asks if I'm wearing "big boy pants" to determine if I have a diaper on.

WIFE:   Are you wearing big boy pants?
ME:  No.
WIFE:    Diaper?
ME:  No.
WIFE:  What?
ME:  Big girls pants.

For a long time during the day I wore days of the week panties either a set of women's that I had or a large size girls variety.    One of my fantasy stories is a boy wearing days-of-the-week panties that is returned to diapers when he's caught with the wrong day on.    One Friday, I found the Wednesday pair prominently placed on top of the others in my drawer with a "get the picture" note from my wife on it.   I put then on knowing that there was going to be an inspection later on that would lead to more things.

Typically I wear a larger, cuter ABDL diaper later in the evening and to bed; I usually sleep in just a diaper and a t-shirt, with a pacifier. My wife doesn't participate, but she's cool with my wearing at night, so I can hang out in just a diaper while we watch a show or whatever. As to specifically which diapers, I have a stock of Rearz Barnyard diapers right now, as well as Bambino Magnificos, plus a random smattering of other diapers such as Play Dayz and Safari's. Right now I'm in a Princess Pink that I wore to bed last night - working from home this morning so I haven't had to change out of it yet. 

During the day, I wear slimmer diapers, usually under a onesie, if I am leaving the house. The best I have found are Prevail Breezer 360's - they are comfy, silent, and pretty slim. They have stretchy wings and feel very much like a Pampers Cruiser. I also have some Tena and Depends diapers that I'm burning through, but I don't like them as much as the 360's - the Depends are plastic-backed, which I like, and they are reasonably quiet under khaki pants or jeans, although quite loud under athletic pants. However, the tapes can't be repositioned, and they don't hold a lot. 

The only time I don't wear diapers is at the gym; I have tried running in a diaper or a pull-up such as a GoodNites a couple of times, but it's hard on the diaper, and hard on me. No amount of diaper cream can overcome the chafing experienced during a 5 mile run. 

Daddy decided Monday, Wednesday and Friday are panties and the other 4 days of the week are diapers. Not exactly my favourite decision he's ever made but being collared I put my love, trust and submission in his hands and I remain committed to him in that way.

Little kaiya

• 1 month later...

Over the last year I wore mainly Tena Men Active Fit. They are comfy, suit my needs and not too expensive. And I like the look.

Only  the last couple of weeks I also started wearing MoliCare Slip maxi in the afternoon sometimes, which have a much bigger capacity.

On 7/29/2018 at 3:47 AM, dlnoir said:

As I wear diaper 24/7 I wear diapers during the day as well. I prefer cloth but disposable diapers will do as they are easier change while being aout and about.

Around the house on warm days, oten just a tee  (or jumper) and maybe shorts. I go to the doctor next week and will be fully diapered in a disposable, plastic panties, jeans, tee,, socks and my Betsy Ross flag shoes.

When I am at home I am usually Shoe-less and just underwear and a shirt.  When I am out of the house normal clothing and depending on the day I will be in a diaper.  I go to work in a diaper and if I am going a long distance for Uber Eats work I am really diapered up as I have had my share of accidents and I do not want one while working Uber eats.

• 1 month later...

since I mostly wear ONLY during the day, I like to wear my diapers during the day when I can.  Sometimes I will wear a "pull-up" and a pad when I go out shopping but I have also sported a nice thick diaper to the store as well.  Always afraid I'll show up on one of those "People of Walmart" videos.  LOL

When I get to wear to bed at night, I usually wear a nice thick diaper and put a pad in that and add a pair of plastic pants in case my diaper leaks but I usually end up having a hard time sleeping because I am not use to wearing them to bed.

• 1 month later...

tranquillity pants /// tena maxi pants during day //// tranquility elite care premium fitted briefs at night .

thrown all regular underwear away in bin last year .so now call padded 24/7 ..

• 1 year later...