LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What do you like to wear during the day?

As I wear diaper 24/7 I wear diapers during the day as well. I prefer cloth but disposable diapers will do as they are easier change while being aout and about.

Normal underpants!  I am a DL who just wears a few mornings a week when I get up and then for about 3 hours.  Then I shower and dress normally.  Only other tiume I wear diapers in the day is the few times a year I go out of town for the day by myself to run an errand or Christmas shop.  Then I will be in diapers from the time I leave home until I get back, changing in restrooms when I have to change diapers.  Diapers do not control me or my life!  I control them!

If I am home and will not be going anywhere and know I will not have any company, I sty in what I am wearing, whichdiaper can usually go for up to 13-16i hours, I got 17 once. If i have some non-LG things to do and  my diaper is not very wet, I will put it in the dryer and then put it back on later

On work days it’s Bali panties.  If I’m home alone, it’s diapers all day and night.  I am comfortable in cloth diapers and plastic pants.  I like to jazz it up sometimes with ABDL pretty disposables.  Wearing Clouds makes it easy to get a variety of prints w/o spending the price for a whole pack.

On 8/1/2018 at 4:02 PM, Lil Fox Scotty 91 said:

I've been wanting to try cloth to save a little money.

That's a big reason I went with cloth. Another reason is I only wear diapers occasionally.

I wear diapers and PUL pantys if at all possible but if not I wear synthetic boxer briefs and I hate every minute of wearing those nasty yucky felling adult under wear I would love to wear diapers 24/7 365 but I only get to wear about 25 days a month and of course every night 

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/29/2018 at 7:27 AM, rusty pins said:

Normal underpants!  I am a DL who just wears a few mornings a week when I get up and then for about 3 hours.  Then I shower and dress normally.  Only other tiume I wear diapers in the day is the few times a year I go out of town for the day by myself to run an errand or Christmas shop.  Then I will be in diapers from the time I leave home until I get back, changing in restrooms when I have to change diapers.  Diapers do not control me or my life!  I control them!

Now I like that thought

On 7/30/2018 at 1:19 AM, LittleSpaceBoi said:

I wear a lot of undies but if it were up to me I wouldn’t wear anything other than diapers. The feel of them clinging to my pelvis makes me feel secure.

Right on I like it just wearing diapers

Wearing diapers and a shirt is nice to sleep while in bed + pacifier in mouth is soothing

Cloth nappy, plastic pants, onesie.  Cargo shorts, & a fleece if it's cold enough to need it.  Then in the winter months the shorts get swapped for baggy corduroy trousers with braces (that's suspenders in American).  And a long-sleeved shirt with a sleeveless onesie under it.  All comfy for me, with little chance anyone realises I'm in a onesie and a nappy.

• 7 months later...

I wear pull-ups 24/7, Tena Silhouettes for fun, Tena Pants Plus if I think I might actually need them, eg long journey or working, but I might just wet either of them for fun, esp if I'm on my way home,,, 

When I'm walking home from the pub in the dark, I love just letting nature take it's course, I won't try and wet, or hold, just let the inevitable happen,,,

Due to my incontinence, I wear a diaper all the time. During the day, my primary diaper is a Seni Super Plus diaper. When I go to bed, I normally wear a Seni Quatro diaper. I also have a good supply of Dry 24/7 diapers and just got a case of NorthShore MegaMax diapers.