LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Unable to poop

Newbee

So you are saying you cannot poo even when going to the toilet ‘normal’ like? Surely eventually the poo will have to come out, try a suppository x

Eventually one of 3 things will happen.  You will poop in the toilet because your full up of your bowels, you will poop in your pants or diaper because you are full up of your bowels, or you will explode! (kidding about the last one).  You may need some help in the way of a suppository, stool softner or laxative, especially if your poo is very hard from not going for a few days. 

No saying unable to poop I have not poop in a nappy yet and I don’t know if I will. Just wondering because I won’t poop in nappy if that’s the reason I’m having trouble pooping naturally 

I'm still confused. Is this that you can't poop your diaper or that you can't poop at all? If it's the latter, psyllium husk fiber (Metamucil or equivalent) should get things working within 12 hours or a bit less. If that doesn't work get your butt to a Doctor asap because your intestines really can explode or burst inside of you and the survival rate from that is rather small. That almost happened to me because of tumors in my colon; one more hour's delay and I would have been dead.

If it's that you can't poop your diaper I recommend the same cure, but be ready for a huge poop any time between 6 and18 hours later as how fast Metamucil works varies from person to person. Best to avoid all chemical laxatives as they aggravate any physical problems and when used regularly may make your body dependant on them. In time they will lose effectiveness and at that point nothing may work for you anymore leaving you having a colostomy bag for the rest of your life. I am not exaggerating any of this- it comes straight from several Doctors who worked on me. 

Some of us have a mental block about pooping yourself. That can be overcome in time or you can just accept it. Eventually we all try a poppy diaper just to see what it feels like, and that will let you know whether you want to try it again or not. It isn't for everyone and there's nothing wrong with that at all. Wearing and using diapers is a personal choice in doing what you want to with them- there are no wrong answers regards that B)

Bettypooh

13 hours ago, waynecook52 said:

Betty,if you are still confussed, carefully reread the last 5 words of her post.

I did, several times, and if you re-read my reply you will see that I covered about everything including that :P And pray tell, what is "confussed"? :rolleyes: 

So there!

Bettypooh