LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Serious stocking up on Pampers size 7

Was in the supermarket earlier and saw something curious. Actually, it made me think of the lady mentioned in this thread https://www.dailydiapers.com/board/index.php?/topic/64203-interesting-conversation-with-a-child-minder/ by @Frogboy.

There was a woman, I’d guess early to mid 30s, with shopping trolley full of bits and bobs, but TOTALLY dominating her supplies were EIGHT jumbo packs of size 7 Pampers...!! At 58 nappies per pack, that’s 464 size 7 nappies purchased in one shopping trip. I was amazed. Could only (sensibly) think she was running a nursery of some kind, but then my mind got racing and I had some more interesting thoughts haha.

Even took a walk down the nappy aisle to see if the jumbo packs were on offer, but they weren’t. But even had they been, nearly 500 “top size” nappies is A LOT to buy in one go. Surely most parents would expect potty training to be done with before that many would be needed?!

Anyway, I thought it unusual enough thing to see to post about it. 

That IS a lot, but one can only speculate the reasons. Were my situation different, I'd keep at least three months worth of diapers on hand, and have an equal amount stored in another location. If I found better prices in larger quantities I'd probably go that way. I am positively going to need the diapers and as they don't spoil from storage there's little reason not to buy in bulk. 

Quite kind and thoughtful of you to not gawk or ask her questions which she might have been uncomfortable with :thumbsup:

Bettypooh

40 minutes ago, Bettypooh said:

Quite kind and thoughtful of you to not gawk or ask her questions which she might have been uncomfortable with 

Surely no one in the community would actually go and ask her?? I seriously hope they wouldn’t anyway!!