LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How old were you?

It would be hard to say exactly when I "discovered" my love of diapers. I wore diapers to bed consistently until I was about 10, so I wasn't ever really completely "out of diapers", although I was daytime potty-trained before I was 4. If I had to circle around to a couple of memories that suggest to me now that I had more than a "normal" interest in diapers, they would probably include these:  I had two girls as neighbours, one of whom wore diapers full time, one of whom wore them to bed; their mom babysat us, so we spent a fair bit of time at their place. I was absolutely riveted by the younger girl in particular - her name was Sherri, and that's where I adopted my "screen name" from. We were both maybe 4 or 5 when we started hanging out, and even thought there were occasional social consequences to being "besties" with the kid who still wore diapers (nobody knew, as far as I know, that I wore diapers to bed), if she was out, I was beside her. You could say it was my first crush, although whether I had a crush on her, or a crush on diapers, would be hard to separate out. 

Later, there were occasions when my parents tried to "graduate" me from wearing diapers to bed, generally unsuccessfully, and I recall being a bit excited when, after whatever experiment they tried didn't produce results over a few nights (no fluids after dinner, wake me up three times a night to pee, etc), my mom would say, somewhat apologetically, that maybe I should just wear a diaper tonight. Or I'd come out of the tub and my mom had a diaper on the counter in the bathroom. I realize now that a "normal" reaction to that would probably have been horror or opposition, but I always went with it pretty willingly, other than maybe on occasions when we were staying at someone else's place, and I didn't want to have a diaper on under my PJ's, or under my clothes in the car, because I thought someone would notice. 

When I REALLY figured out that I had an unusual fascination with diapers, though, was after I finally outgrew wearing them to bed, and, within about a year or so, (at maybe age 11 or 12 at the latest), I started making my own diapers out of towels and pillow cases, and wearing them to bed in secret, because I realized I still wanted to wear diapers, even though I no longer needed to. 

• 3 weeks later...

My interest has only been piqued like a week ago?. I'm not sure whether i'd like to go the whole way with ABDL with wearing and using diapers, but i will just have to kinda see how i feel later and go from there. Just training pants for now though ?

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Stephany said:

My interest has only been piqued like a week ago?. I'm not sure whether i'd like to go the whole way with ABDL with wearing and using diapers, but i will just have to kinda see how i feel later and go from there. Just training pants for now though ?

Sounds like you are in training, but going the other way ? lol. You might be in training, to go back into diapers! Hey we’re rooting for ya, go diapers!!! ?

• Like 1

I was about four years old.  My little sister was just born, and I distinctly remember standing at the top of the stairs before bedtime and asking to be put back in diapers.  My mom said no, and I didn't ask again.  I'd always had an odd fascination with wetting, and as a teenager would stand in the shower when no one else was home and wet my pants.  Sometimes I'd sit on the toilet and pee through my underwear or swimsuit.  It wasn't until I was maybe 22-23 that I bought my first pack of goodnites and really tried wearing diapers for the first time.  I was so excited, but also sick with guilt and confusion, the first time I put one on.  It didn't take long after that for me to graduate to real store-bought adult diapers and pullups, and now that I live alone, I've been wearing 24/7 for two years, and have no intention of ever going back.

• 5 weeks later...

15 is when I fully embraced it but I probably was interested in them long before that I was a babysitter and I had a younger sister so I was exposed to them quite a bit at 15 and one day the switch was flipped in my head.

my husband somewhere between 21 and 22 a little bit before he proposed to me and started using them he also thinks he might have been interested in them long before but it was out of sight and out of mind for him

funny thing about this is I accepted my love for them at 15 but it took me three years before I got my hands on them 

most kids when they graduate I get to go and move out live on my own and be free me?diapers!

• Like 1

I discovered in my early 20s, when I found one day in the bathtub how good it felt to pee in my jeans. On and off again throughout the years.

Then recently I started paying attention to the AB side of ABDL and recognized the life I was living at my chrono age was just too old and dry and worn out. What I really want is to be about 8 again, curious and playful and open to new experience.

And THEN I belatedly discovered trainers, which I like way more than diapers or pullups and wear around wet all day (with plastic pants). Wet trainers are a little young for my play age but make me happy.

• Like 1
  • 1 year later...

I think it was around 2016 when I was 27. I saw a post about a daddy looking for a female little. I looked into it more and ended up going down the rabbit hole. I ended up buying some goodnights and was immediately hooked. It just felt amazing and comforting. 

• Like 1

I have memories from about the age of 3 up of trying to get back into nappies. Of course I didn't understand it until much later, but it was there from my earliest memories. I remember the cloth nappies my mum pinned on me, how she would pin them so tightly when she was annoyed that I wet myself. It took many smacked bottoms before I learned to bury and hide my longing for nappies. From about age 5 or 6, I wore only in secret until adulthood, although I was caught numerous times. The memories :).

• Like 2

I was 4.5 when at daycare I watched a 6 year old girl deliberately wet her pants and subsequently get put in Pampers. Later that day when we were playing Connect Four she deliberately peed in her diaper and then went right back to playing the game as if nothing had happened. When the game was over she went and got her diaper changed. After my mom came and picked me up we stopped to do some grocery shopping on the way home and when we got to the diaper aisle I asked her to buy me some Pampers and she said no so I begged her to buy me some Pampers and she still said no so finally I threw a full blown temper tantrum kicking and screaming and she finally gave in and put a box of Pampers in the shopping cart and as soon as we brought the groceries in from the car she stripped off my pants and underwear and diapered me right on the kitchen floor and wore Pampers 24/7 until I was 7. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, IminWetPampers said:

I was 4.5 when at daycare I watched a 6 year old girl deliberately wet her pants and subsequently get put in Pampers. Later that day when we were playing Connect Four she deliberately peed in her diaper and then went right back to playing the game as if nothing had happened. When the game was over she went and got her diaper changed. After my mom came and picked me up we stopped to do some grocery shopping on the way home and when we got to the diaper aisle I asked her to buy me some Pampers and she said no so I begged her to buy me some Pampers and she still said no so finally I threw a full blown temper tantrum kicking and screaming and she finally gave in and put a box of Pampers in the shopping cart and as soon as we brought the groceries in from the car she stripped off my pants and underwear and diapered me right on the kitchen floor and wore Pampers 24/7 until I was 7. 

And you loved every minute of it buddy!!!!!!❤️??☺️❤️????❤️??????❤️

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...

Hiiii!

I remember always having an affinity for wearing diapers which is why I think is why I peed myself a lot. Started experimenting in my early (ish) teens, then Wearing regularly in my early 20's and Wearing daily in my late 20's. OMG just realized I've been wearing diapers more of my life than not. LOL ? ? ? and loving it!!!!

• Like 1

I've always been a baby/toddler at heart. I remember when I was about 6-7 years old I wished I could go back to when I was a little kid who needed diapers and used pacifier. But it wasn't until I was around 11-12 years old that I tried and used my first homemade nappy. The first time I tried and used a real adult disposable diaper with tape was in my early 20's