LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How old were you?

I remember getting excited whenever I saw older kids in nappies and/or plastic pants as early as 6 or 7 years (I think it was exciting because I was still wearing nappies to bed and it meant I wasn't the only kid who had to). But the real interest and desire to put a nappy on started around 12 years... just before puberty started to make itself obvious.

• 2 weeks later...

I have vivid memories of wanting to wear rubber pants at 2.5 years.  Remember asking my mom to get them for me instead of toy.  Then found a pair when 7 and used towel as diaper.

Always looked in drawers of family kids still in diapers.

Wore Stay Dry Plastic Panties for bedwetting from 4 till 7.   In Jr High started seeing ads for them...drove me crazy.

Did the towel's / garbage bag thing.  Found PUL pants at drug store....

Ordered cloth diapers from Sears and Montgomery Ward in college.

Found Sani Pant AIO pants in late 20s.

Keep finding sources since then.

I've found this thread very interesting........

• 4 months later...

I found a diaper in the basement of my home when I was 8 or 9 can’t remember too well I got all excited and didn’t know why told my dad I found it on the basement and threw it out. Once I was 13 is when I really knew I wanted to wear diapers but I couldn’t get any until I was 16 found 20 dollars at a gas station walking home from school and bought my self a pack of pull ups I purchased Disney princess to try and make less suspicious on the check out 

• 1 month later...

I have photograph's of me when I was about 4 and a half or 5 and my mum still had me in nappies day and night. I was also a bedwetter from age 6 and my mum put me in nappies at night for a year or two, ever since then I've enjoyed the feeling of wearing them.

• 4 weeks later...

Probably somewhere between 7 and 11. I wasn't toilet trained until 7, and I always felt insecure out of them until I started having more continence issues at 11 and went back into them for a few years.

On 2/6/2020 at 9:25 PM, baby_jonny88 said:

I have photograph's of me when I was about 4 and a half or 5 and my mum still had me in nappies day and night. I was also a bedwetter from age 6 and my mum put me in nappies at night for a year or two, ever since then I've enjoyed the feeling of wearing them.

same here I was in nappies at 5 years old and there ae photos of me with my nappy showing under my shorts.

Between the ages of 3-5. Once I truly became consciously aware of diapers and what they were, I liked how soft and comfortable they were. I liked how they looked. I liked what I could use them for and I liked being changed out of them. 

Even as I continued to wear pull-ups at age 5, and I started to realize I was “getting too old for them,” I still had a fondness for them. 

Somewhere between 10 and 13. My parents took me on a visit to some relatives where they had 3 young children. One of them was still in diapers. When I had to visit the toilet, I noticed the open package of diapers and I just felt the urge to touch and smell them. 

It gave me such a funny feeling in my stomach, that I just couldn't help myself to grab 4 diapers and hide them in my pants. When I went to bed that night, I opened one of the diapers and put them as an insert in my boxers. The rest is history...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...